Thread: -influx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Osama_Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,138
    Reputation
    317
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    $200 usd says you don't know him. Who loses there password to an account like that? One that they logged into everyday for 2 years to farm.
    Yeah






  2. #17
    H-C-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    maybe his cows eat him

  3. #18
    Den1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cw
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This one dont play since 2010
    Z8Games

  4. #19
    [CrY]UltrA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,377
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    $200 usd says you don't know him. Who loses there password to an account like that? One that they logged into everyday for 2 years to farm.
    Influx is from germany.. I had him in Skype.. he is not banned He just lost his Password
    He was inaktive for school and he forget it ...

  5. #20
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
    Influx is from germany.. I had him in Skype.. he is not banned He just lost his Password
    He was inaktive for school and he forget it ...
    Whatever you say compadre...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  6. #21
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by H-C-L View Post
    maybe his cows eat him
    or he ate his cows and died from obesity...


    ---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Den1s View Post
    This one dont play since 2010
    Z8Games
    probably got permanent ban, no honorable...
    I'm clean now.

  7. #22
    [NWO]eNNerQY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Monaco =)
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    both perm banned.
    sky killers main now : [F]enix[BR]
    influx banned perm for going undermap and showing his un.real.skillz, h3h3.

  8. #23
    CamilaOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    257
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just like lots of crossfire players. They get high ranks and quit early. Probably.

  9. #24
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [NWO]eNNerQY View Post
    both perm banned.
    sky killers main now : [F]enix[BR]
    influx banned perm for going undermap and showing his un.real.skillz, h3h3.
    Nice bump man. @Approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  10. #25
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    Nice bump man. @Approved.
    thought it'd be a bump only after 1 month?

  11. #26
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    $200 usd says you don't know him. Who loses there password to an account like that? One that they logged into everyday for 2 years to farm.
    ^What he Said^
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




  12. #27
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    thought it'd be a bump only after 1 month?
    Well you thought wrong. Why ask me this on this thread? Why not pm me it? Why post irrelevant shit on a thread?
    Last edited by Blake; 05-05-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  13. #28
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    Well you thought wrong. Why ask me this on this thread? Why not pm me it? Why post irrelevant shit on a thread?
    Did i?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    read the bumping infraction part.

    Now calm your tits down bro, I was merely sharing my opinion, and i'm sure neither me or you would give a fuck to talk about such irrevelant shit by PVing.

  14. #29
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    Did i?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    read the bumping infraction part.

    Now calm your tits down bro, I was merely sharing my opinion, and i'm sure neither me or you would give a fuck to talk about such irrevelant shit by PVing.
    It's good to have you back. Welcome back to mpgh! What happened to your other account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  15. #30
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    It's good to have you back. Welcome back to mpgh! What happened to your other account?
    It's CSed. And I don't like the way people read what I write assuming I'm a fgt fuck that acc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Influx of hackers?
    By burnswuff in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:38 PM