Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,525
    My Mood
    Happy
    There are multiple reports of people gaining brutal amounts of exp(myself included, scored 20k!) by playing with VIP users during the event time(4:00 pm - 6:00 pm)... I dunno if this will happen in CFNA, it's kinda like a 'XP lottery'...

  2. #62
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    There are multiple reports of people gaining brutal amounts of exp(myself included, scored 20k!) by playing with VIP users during the event time(4:00 pm - 6:00 pm)... I dunno if this will happen in CFNA, it's kinda like a 'XP lottery'...
    I can say that CF NA has a cap for Exp winning on each game, unlike CF LA. But Saidin is going to adjust the cap with the new upcoming patch so Vip users take the best use of it.

    So the 20% EXP+ is only for other Vip players?
    I'm clean now.

  3. #63
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,525
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    I can say that CF NA has a cap for Exp winning on each game, unlike CF LA. But Saidin is going to adjust the cap with the new upcoming patch so Vip users take the best use of it.

    So the 20% EXP+ is only for other Vip players?
    Nope, it's for everyone, just like the +30% GP.

  4. #64
    jamen215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nope, it's for everyone, just like the +30% GP.
    D: I hate giving free stuff to poor noobs

    Sounds kinda greedy, but that's what it is

  5. #65
    Trumpkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    not worth it

  6. #66
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by jamen215 View Post
    D: I hate giving free stuff to poor noobs

    Sounds kinda greedy, but that's what it is
    you gotta retribute with something if you want such perks

    and btw, in CF there's noobs, ZP whores, and regular players. you are giving it to every single one of them. Noobs are noobs, but there isn't such a thing as poor noobs(you really gotta search for the concept of 'noob', it's been taken out of context from many people such as you) and most people that have internet in the first place have the money, they just don't want to spend 80-100$ for a virtual weapon in a f2p online game which is a reskin and has features which already gives every player bonuses which don't require to buy the weapon, meaning the only difference from a player without an AK47-Fury and a player with it, is the ability to control games score info and 200%+EXP. The weapon itself blows IMO. That being said, you can assume what is best for your gameplay and if it's worth the hassle. Z8games is aiming to profit has any other OMMRPG company, but they also have the rest of the community in mind, otherwise it would be a p2p game.
    Last edited by corssa; 04-13-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  7. #67
    jamen215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    you gotta retribute with something if you want such perks

    and btw, there's noobs, ZP whores, and regular players. you are giving it to every single one of them.
    Imma regular player. Too pro for noob, too poor for ZP whores. :/.

  8. #68
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nope, it's for everyone, just like the +30% GP.
    you slipped there on your previous post "(for the other vip players, 20% +EXP)" and I got doubtful. Now you've just made my day


    ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jamen215 View Post
    Imma regular player. Too pro for noob, too poor for ZP whores. :/.
    regular players can buy something once in a while, but from the moment where it's a daily/weekly/monthly/ basys, then that person is intitled with the ZP whore concept. And ZP whores aren't always rich, most of them are addicted to this game and can get their own world around CF. Part of them don't have a real life.
    Last edited by corssa; 04-13-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  9. #69
    CrazyBloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec View Post
    it is kinda worth it if only when u die the other people cant pick up the gun
    totally agree hahahha

  10. #70
    I_want_cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Republic of Faggotland
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    QQers who cant afford it because they need to spend all their money on AIDS treatment that they got from their fathers butt fucking them will QQ, and those players that can afford it because they have their job (omg, a JOB?!). And if you still wanna QQ, this gun is the same AK Knife with only ever so slightly faster reload.

    If you are 11yold QQer kid with no JOB shut up nobody cares. This is a VIP gun and it is not meant to be for everyone (Because it is fucking VIP Very Important Person, not 11yold QQer kid with AIDS gun)





    SIGNATURE

  11. #71
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,525
    My Mood
    Happy
    Judgin by how many people bought those weapons in CF LA, I think Z8's pockets are filled right now...

  12. #72
    jamen215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    QQers who cant afford it because they need to spend all their money on AIDS treatment that they got from their fathers butt fucking them will QQ, and those players that can afford it because they have their job (omg, a JOB?!). And if you still wanna QQ, this gun is the same AK Knife with only ever so slightly faster reload.

    If you are 11yold QQer kid with no JOB shut up nobody cares. This is a VIP gun and it is not meant to be for everyone (Because it is fucking VIP Very Important Person, not 11yold QQer kid with AIDS gun)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  13. #73
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    QQers who cant afford it because they need to spend all their money on AIDS treatment that they got from their fathers butt fucking them will QQ, and those players that can afford it because they have their job (omg, a JOB?!). And if you still wanna QQ, this gun is the same AK Knife with only ever so slightly faster reload.

    If you are 11yold QQer kid with no JOB shut up nobody cares. This is a VIP gun and it is not meant to be for everyone (Because it is fucking VIP Very Important Person, not 11yold QQer kid with AIDS gun)
    QFT.

    The QQers should be thanking and supporting ZP whores and regular ZP players to buy those VIP weapons, they only get to win free stuff from others and without incoming money this game would have disappeared by now, so be smart.

    btw ak fury has not only less recoil, it has less damage as well.
    Last edited by corssa; 04-13-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  14. #74
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,525
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    QFT.

    The QQers should be thanking and supporting ZP whores and regular ZP players to buy those VIP weapons, they only get to win free stuff from others and without incoming money this game would have disappeared by now, so be smart.

    btw ak fury has not only less recoil, it has less damage as well.
    It's a good gun for Zombie and Mutation/Hero/Hero-X...

  15. #75
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    It's a good gun for Zombie and Mutation/Hero/Hero-X...
    but without its former wallbang... I still think old Ak's are better.
    I'm clean now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are the vip crossfire hak working ?
    By stronger1000 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:01 AM
  2. THIS ARE THE VIP & PUB HACKS STATUS THIS 2010
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:13 PM
  3. Are the VIP hacks for this site working??
    By ~JBHACKZ~ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:48 AM
  4. What are the VIP features?
    By momo66342 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:28 PM