Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    Trumpkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I don't think so no.

  2. #32
    Crush44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    540
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I only recommend deleting the sound files if you are a GM Master, other wise it isn't worth it.
     

     
    Help My Reputation, Click Here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/reputation...tion&p=7416284
    Please Vouch For Me At: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...ch-thread.html
    Successful Trades:
    @TISSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/Dreamer.JR +1 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell Used OMM
    @OmarMaged +2 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell I Went First No OMM

    Scams:
    @timothytran123 (Banned), @St1pe (Banned)



  3. #33
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    @N4ruto Uzumaki

    bad news, I tested all suspecting ghost breath sounding files I could find in the WHOLE CF folder(And by this I mean I tested each sound file one by one, regardless its name, opened each file and heard each sound, changing any ghost breath close sound and going in game, expect the radio and message folders' files 'cuse obv there's nothing there expect radio and message sounds. Even found myself exploring into all UI folders expecting they would have hidden any sound file in a hard path to find), but nothing.. I'm sorry, but I strongly believe it's client sided. :L they must have seen this coming, so they privated it from client acess.
    I'm clean now.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to corssa For This Useful Post:

    N4ruto Uzumaki (04-13-2013)

  5. #34
    BACKD00R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    10,713
    Reputation
    1814
    Thanks
    31,851
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I already hacked CA sounds, I believe it's the same way to CF!

    My hack + sounds!

    Ghost Mode + Long Knife + Aimbot

    Last edited by BACKD00R; 04-13-2013 at 07:19 PM.



     

    Skype : BACKD00R-MPGH

     

    • Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

    • Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013







  6. #35
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    16,506
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    @N4ruto Uzumaki

    bad news, I tested all suspecting ghost breath sounding files I could find in the WHOLE CF folder(And by this I mean I tested each sound file one by one, regardless its name, opened each file and heard each sound, changing any ghost breath close sound and going in game, expect the radio and message folders' files 'cuse obv there's nothing there expect radio and message sounds. Even found myself exploring into all UI folders expecting they would have hidden any sound file in a hard path to find), but nothing.. I'm sorry, but I strongly believe it's client sided. :L they must have seen this coming, so they privated it from client acess.
    They may be greedy, but they definitely aren't dumb!

  7. #36
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    I already hacked CA sounds, I believe it's the same way to CF!

    My hack + sounds!

    Ghost Mode + Long Knife + Aimbot

    haha I love the orgasm sounds

    It should be a challenge for you to hack CF GM ghost breath sound if you can't even locate that file since it's not in CF folder.


    ---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    They may be greedy, but they definitely aren't dumb!
    meh, spy hack is there to take out the GM sound problems
    I'm clean now.

  8. #37
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    haha I love the orgasm sounds

    [COLOR="Silver"]
    They're sounds from Unreal Tournament 2004 I think.
    Thanks for checkin' out the sound files, but the file is prolly in one of the Rez files just like the gun sounds.
    I don't know anything about Rez Hacking though.

  9. #38
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
    They're sounds from Unreal Tournament 2004 I think.
    Thanks for checkin' out the sound files, but the file is prolly in one of the Rez files just like the gun sounds.
    I don't know anything about Rez Hacking though.
    never thought of that. But I always assumed REZ files were just for weapons and maps visual information..

    Anyways, I know enough about rez files to know that no1 wants to screw with those to get serious issues with the law.
    I'm clean now.

  10. #39
    Do4Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec View Post


    its the ghost ,women nano and nano ghost
    Its a mutant breath stop speaking nonsense

    @rchayne And gm players hate more than anything hackers so do you still think that they'll change the rez files cus of guns and spray which is banable... ?

  11. #40
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
    I don't really want to tamper with any of the files in the Crossfire Folder.
    so, you want to make breathe louder without editing any files?
    .. makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    I know enough about rez files to know that no1 wants to screw with those to get serious issues with the law.
    AHAHAH LOLOLOL
    i peed in my pants lololol.
    You will not get any law issues when editing files of the game
    If you hack their servers or shit the men in black suits may visit you.
    If you think rez changing will get you law issues you should think same
    of hacking with dll's.. Cause in both you edit the gamefiles which is
    how z8 says, not allowed..I mean, how should they even detect that you edit
    them ? xTrap will just say some shit and you will be unable to start da game.
    You dont have to be afraid of getting trouble if you edit them, though you wont even
    be able to edit them cause you havent got the right tools, and the known ways are
    patched.
    Well, if it'd be that hard to edit them why didnt i get any trouble till now? . Stop speaking nonsense shit..
    Last edited by Drugticker; 04-14-2013 at 02:35 AM.

  12. #41
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Do4Love View Post
    Its a mutant breath stop speaking nonsense

    @rchayne And gm players hate more than anything hackers so do you still think that they'll change the rez files cus of guns and spray which is banable... ?
    I know a couple players that have done this. Its the BEST way to be pro GR in GM. And yeah, it's unbannable.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  13. #42
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    Actually it is possible if u lower the quality of the GUN SOUNDS files, Which make it quieter..

    It works
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




  14. #43
    Do4Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    I know a couple players that have done this. Its the BEST way to be pro GR in GM. And yeah, it's unbannable.
    Lol !
    Obviously you are a pro gm player and I'm talking nonsense,yes sure

  15. #44
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BBgunz View Post
    Actually it is possible if u lower the quality of the GUN SOUNDS files, Which make it quieter..

    It works
    And exactly how do i do that?

  16. #45
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    16,506
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why there are a bunch of CS1.6 sounds on the CF sound folder?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to make the breath sound more louder in the ghost mode
    By dravenautumn in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:33 AM
  2. [Release] Ghost mode breath
    By Zanxx in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 02:05 PM
  3. Aimbot and Ghost mode post
    By wesboyman101 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:41 PM
  4. Ghost Mode Tips for BL & GR!
    By Internets in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 04:39 PM
  5. Need Hack>Ghost Mode as GLOBAL RISK<
    By Babacik94 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:52 AM