Thread: Crash and Burn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post
    Subagames ohh it was times...
    I know, me and my friends are begging SubaGames to take CrossFire back up.
    I've written about 20 emails to them.

  2. #17
    dubstepftttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    I know, me and my friends are begging SubaGames to take CrossFire back up.
    I've written about 20 emails to them.
    suba cant take cfna back, it will cost them to much money, that's why the sold it to z8 in the first place

  3. #18
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Well,
    CrossFire is gonna go out with a bang.
    I have a Strong belief that It's gonna be shutdown, and something confirmed it today.
    The whole Z8 Website is down, the Original Z8Games website is apparently not there, the clan website is the only one i can find.
    The Game Proctection (HGWC) server is down.
    I find this convenient as they've had around 1k people buy AK Fury/Beast for fucking $80.

    Share your Opinion.
    There making to much money to shut CF down, hahahahaha! i reckon they made at least 50k in the first day alone from the V.I.P AK's. I think, If anything that Z8 may be removed from hosting it? They recently lost Metin.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  4. #19
    adeddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    And crossfire is offline more than 1 hour, good work z8games!
    == @rchayne Do you have skype? I need to talk to you.
    Last edited by adeddd; 04-13-2013 at 10:02 PM.

  5. #20
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by dubstepftttt View Post
    suba cant take cfna back, it will cost them to much money, that's why the sold it to z8 in the first place
    They could.
    I don't know if they're still doing it.
    Z8Games were selling the complete crossfire source including all guns etc for $500

  6. #21
    adeddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    They could.
    I don't know if they're still doing it.
    Z8Games were selling the complete crossfire source including all guns etc for $500
    $500? I buy so.
    No way they sell crossfire for that

    ---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

    Also crossfire servers are back now.

  7. #22
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    That's what you get for spending ZP on a dieing game. You know how it's going bad, and you still looove to give'm money. Now have it their way
    I'm clean now.

  8. #23
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
    And crossfire is offline more than 1 hour, good work z8games!
    == @rchayne Do you have skype? I need to talk to you.
    My skype addy is Rchayne

    ---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    They could.
    I don't know if they're still doing it.
    Z8Games were selling the complete crossfire source including all guns etc for $500
    Give me the link to it, I'm thinking of starting up a CF Australia.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  9. #24
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    My skype addy is Rchayne

    ---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------



    Give me the link to it, I'm thinking of starting up a CF Australia.
    No link. You have to send an Email to Z8.

    And, if you do buy the source, i'll be happy to help.
    I'm learning PHP now, but i'm familiar with VB and C++.
    And, i'd be active

  10. #25
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    No link. You have to send an Email to Z8.

    And, if you do buy the source, i'll be happy to help.
    I'm learning PHP now, but i'm familiar with VB and C++.
    And, i'd be active
    Awesome, I'll hit you up when I'm ready. I got other project's I'm working on atm. I've hit up a heap of players and I have at least 40-50 ZP hoar aussies ready to bail on Z8 games.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  11. #26
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Awesome, I'll hit you up when I'm ready. I got other project's I'm working on atm. I've hit up a heap of players and I have at least 40-50 ZP hoar aussies ready to bail on Z8 games.
    Locate some europe servers.





  12. #27
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Awesome, I'll hit you up when I'm ready. I got other project's I'm working on atm. I've hit up a heap of players and I have at least 40-50 ZP hoar aussies ready to bail on Z8 games.
    My ideas:
    1. Free game transfers (If you can prove you own the account, gun and rank transfer to a new account)
    2. Perm ban hackers, no second chances.
    3. Public ban list (hehehe, i want it to return)
    4. Remove certain guns (M12's, scars, etc)
    5. No stupid reskins, fucking sick of that shit.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raow For This Useful Post:

    rchayne (04-14-2013)

  14. #28
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It goes down sometimes, no big deal.

  15. #29
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    They will make 3-5 more events with hell overpriced weps and stuff and will shut it down then. Saidin wants a lamborghini

  16. #30
    LucN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EAST JJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEERUSALEM
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    My ideas:
    1. Free game transfers (If you can prove you own the account, gun and rank transfer to a new account)
    2. Perm ban hackers, no second chances.
    3. Public ban list (hehehe, i want it to return)
    4. Remove certain guns (M12's, scars, etc)
    5. No stupid reskins, fucking sick of that shit.
    if you are really making a Cross Fire AU , i am going to hack it instantly once it released with my VIP hacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help with Random Crashing and Console Errors.
    By akeuii in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:33 AM
  2. Xbox live codes and burning games.
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:31 PM
  3. help? crash and not stay on
    By sam1 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 11:36 PM
  4. Shit VB crashes and shit CRAP!
    By Hjalmar in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:16 PM
  5. Server Crashed and Other Related News
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:28 PM