Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Vtrinh93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Glitch or Hack??

    So my clan and I were clan waring and just tearing this clan apart in Alaska. The score was 9-3 half time so they RQ during half time. As soon as the 3 left 3 new people came in from a new clan and played against us at the second half with the score still being 9-3. Was this a glitch from their laggy internet or was it a hack? They were also saying they hack in spanish but I didn't see any sign of it as we beat them 12-6 I believe. Any who has this ever happened to anyone during half time?

  2. #2
    Alokin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    So my clan and I were clan waring and just tearing this clan apart in Alaska. The score was 9-3 half time so they RQ during half time. As soon as the 3 left 3 new people came in from a new clan and played against us at the second half with the score still being 9-3. Was this a glitch from their laggy internet or was it a hack? They were also saying they hack in spanish but I didn't see any sign of it as we beat them 12-6 I believe. Any who has this ever happened to anyone during half time?
    Actually i think its game bug.
    I have joined like 10 times into other CW and played alone :P
    Once i joined with 4 team mates XD

  3. #3
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,378
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Gotta try this bug sometime

  4. #4
    CrosLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1337
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL
    This is sooo old
    It is also a z8 fail

  5. #5
    BGS. flameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post
    LOL
    This is sooo old
    It is also a z8 fail
    Well, actually, its a fail fo Z8games, but who cares?
    By the way this is a bug.
    Feel free to pm me: Click Here
    Skype: strongvim

  6. #6
    CrosLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1337
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
    Well, actually, its a fail fo Z8games, but who cares?
    By the way this is a bug.
    I do like that, sometimes when noobs leave, other noobs come and we pwn them 2

  7. #7
    BGS. flameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post

    I do like that, sometimes when noobs leave, other noobs come and we pwn them 2
    Yea, but if that happens, you win anyway. So why do you care anyway?
    Feel free to pm me: Click Here
    Skype: strongvim

Similar Threads

  1. NEW COMBAT ARMS GLITCH/FLY HACK.
    By adriafg in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. Fly/Glitch Key Hack?
    By stardax in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:09 PM
  3. gray hammer glitch and hack pwnage
    By Abstract in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. Glitch or Hack?
    By Matt1243 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 02:59 PM
  5. Glitching or hacking?
    By kenl12 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:38 AM