the number is 7 happy birthday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [s]inger* For This Useful Post:

zer0xbloood (04-20-2013)

Go Left, Right, Left, Left, Right Congrats you arrived to Hell
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
    You're going to have to do it in April 23 2015 because you just told everyone when you're birthday is and you're getting banned
    Never seen a rule that says announcing my birthday on this forum is not allowed and that I'll get a 1 year ban for it.... You might wanna look at the rules again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0xbloood View Post
    Never seen a rule that says announcing my birthday on this forum is not allowed and that I'll get a 1 year ban for it.... You might wanna look at the rules again
    not a rule, tradition
    they say they're going to ban you for an year but they ban you for 3 days
    this is to make the new fags scared

Thanks
    not a rule, tradition
    Tradition doesn't need to be followed.

Go Left, Right, Left, Left, Right Congrats you arrived to Hell
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    not a rule, tradition
    Oh if its 3 days then I guess its ok but I don't want to be banned since I'll ask for a 2 weeks ban day after my brithday because my exams are starting soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You sound pretty mad for the 12 year old kid that you are
    So if you're not understanding already, because of the ignorant piece of shit you are, birthday bans is a fucking tradition in this forum not a rule. It's a way of congratulating them on their birthday, not trying to insult them whatsoever.
    You've tried to improve your english, i give you props for that. Portugese faggots are shit at english we all know that
    "That's a point I can give as an example that you change the subject to talk about useless shit, because shit suits your tight ass."
    I don't know what you mean here, why would i have a lose ass? i don't know what the fuck happens over in portugal. Guessing everytime you bendover its like dropping the soap in prison, Portugal is considered as one of the most under developed first world countries.

"Everyone who reads it gets my point, but you just had to cross to its literal meaning dogding the subject to prevent yourself from thinking too hard to come up with a real argument, "
    I beg to differ, everyone who would bother to even read your shitty opinion would simply call you a faggot and move on. I'm pretty sure i have got my point across and you're carrying on about it like a fucking school girl (Would not be surprized if you were a girl)
    And now you just showed the racist and retard aussie shit you are. Portuguese are already proven to be a population which can talk so much better fluently than a motherfucking assie such as you, the only thing you proven to be is the burning bush of your momy getting you all stoned, I believe she's called marijuana?
    You're actually right on the 'bendover', Portugal raped your aussie ass in history.

"don't know what you mean here, why would i have a lose ass?" If you noticed, throughout your whole tradition fucked up talk, you never knew shit, because you talk shit with your ass and open your mouth only to blow that burning bush of yours causing your grape head to flame inside. That's the only reason I can come up with. I'm confused, I don't know if you're nazi or aussie anymore. Want me to talk about your little country of yours? I heard pretty gay stories and smoking trees about australia, mostly kidnapping stories and fog. I guess that's how you people react to your disgrace. smoking marijuana all day long acting like rastafaris.

But please don't beg, get off your knees, I don't know if you're accustomated for that kind of shit before each meal. Pretty funny when you call that tradition as well.
    So keeping logic aside, what you're saying is that people get banned on their birthdays to celebrate it. That would actually make sense to me if I smoked that burning bush of yours. I'll move along alright, gigglling about a half nazi half aussie with his fucked up mind and traditions. And just to draw a line between logic and everything else, I don't really care about your gender and age whatsoever, that's up to you, because despite of you might be gay/girl or even a shemale, with 12 or even 60 years, I realize now that none of that matters at the moment you went full retard. When you go full retard you can be any cunt I can imagine of. And at that moment I realized I don't give a fuck.
    fuck logic
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    Happy Birthday
    I choose 55,555

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post

Tradition doesn't need to be followed.
    whatever who cares, old fags like to play with new fags. gay reasons, logic aside
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

And now you just showed the racist and retard aussie shit you are. Portuguese are already proven to be a population which can talk so much better fluently than a motherfucking assie such as you, the only thing you proven to be is the burning bush of your momy getting you all stoned, I believe she's called marijuana?
    You're actually right on the 'bendover', Portugal raped your aussie ass in history.

"don't know what you mean here, why would i have a lose ass?" If you noticed, throughout your whole tradition fucked up talk, you never knew shit, because you talk shit with your ass and open your mouth only to blow that burning bush of yours causing your grape head to flame inside. That's the only reason I can come up with. I'm confused, I don't know if you're nazi or aussie anymore. Want me to talk about your little country of yours? I heard pretty gay stories and smoking trees about australia, mostly kidnapping stories and fog. I guess that's how you people react to your disgrace. smoking marijuana all day long acting like rastafaris.

But please don't beg, get off your knees, I don't know if you're accustomated for that kind of shit before each meal. Pretty funny when you call that tradition as well.
    So keeping logic aside, what you're saying is that people get banned on their birthdays to celebrate it. That would actually make sense to me if I smoked that burning bush of yours. I'll move along alright, gigglling about a half nazi half aussie with his fucked up mind and traditions. And just to draw a line between logic and everything else, I don't really care about your gender and age whatsoever, that's up to you, because despite of you might be gay/girl or even a shemale, with 12 or even 60 years, I realize now that none of that matters at the moment you went full retard. When you go full retard you can be any cunt I can imagine of. And at that moment I realized I don't give a fuck.
    fuck logic
    So you reckon all aussies smoke weed, shows what a stereotypical faggot of a Portuguese you are
    I like how you say you dominated your ass in history, Portugal does not deserve it's place in history, it has done nothing for this world, except be a bunch of butt raping faggots.
    Calling me an nazi, you can't blame them all they wanted to do was build a perfect race, getting rid of your portugese asses was a start. Im not going to bother analyzing your second paragraph it has the sentence structure of a 2 year old.
    If you don't like the customs or the comical traditions of MPGH to make everyone laugh and have a good time on someones birthday then you're clearly a fuckwit. You don't deserve to be on this website, do us all a favour, climb back into your mums loose ass womb cause shes been fucked my countless guys and drown in her pussy juice.

Thanks
    @Xebec @Approved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    So you reckon all aussies smoke weed, shows what a stereotypical faggot of a Portuguese you are
    I like how you say you dominated your ass in history, Portugal does not deserve it's place in history, it has done nothing for this world, except be a bunch of butt raping faggots.
    Calling me an nazi, you can't blame them all they wanted to do was build a perfect race, getting rid of your portugese asses was a start. Im not going to bother analyzing your second paragraph it has the sentence structure of a 2 year old.
    If you don't like the customs or the comical traditions of MPGH to make everyone laugh and have a good time on someones birthday then you're clearly a fuckwit. You don't deserve to be on this website, do us all a favour, climb back into your mums loose ass womb cause shes been fucked my countless guys and drown in her pussy juice.
    I got to your homoboy level being a stereotypical ass just to show you how your dogmatic ass sounds like :P

you seem to be a nazi cunt, but then again, a nazi should know their own history, and you don't even know what they did afterall when saying they got rid of us.
    Go study some history than you can come to be the pussy as you like to be. Now that we all know you look up for a genocide phedofile, we can be much more safe now that we know you're going to take a pill to suicide yourself just like your beloved nazi general did, or die with the smoke in your black lungs chocking to dead. Either way,
    I don't care of your racist smoking dumbfuck nazi hitler-fucked ass bitch
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I Can't get the 100 post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

I got to your homoboy level being a stereotypical ass just to show you how your dogmatic ass sounds like :P

you seem to be a nazi cunt, but then again, a nazi should know their own history, and you don't even know what they did afterall when saying they got rid of us.
    Go study some history than you can come to be the pussy as you like to be. Now that we all know you look up for a genocide phedofile, we can be much more safe now that we know you're going to take a pill to suicide yourself just like your beloved nazi general did, or die with the smoke in your black lungs chocking to dead. Either way,
    I don't care of your racist smoking dumbfuck nazi hitler-fucked ass bitch
    Holy shit, i now award you the dumbest fuck on MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You want an award? how about Hitler's fanboy?
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    10,980? /msg2short

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vnreal For This Useful Post:

zer0xbloood (04-20-2013)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast