Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemasry View Post
    i need this program to know how is it work ?
    and if it doesn't a program i need to know what can low my ping like that
    sry bud but I am convinced there's not such a program like that one capable of it. I googled it and found some. I tried this one myself, but I didn't felt any difference with my ping despite 3 ping up. which is the reverse of what It's supposed to do. But I guess it's because I already have sorta low ping(59-60) Read throught the instructions to installed it if you're willing to give it a try:


    Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns
    I'm clean now.

  2. #32
    eaglemasry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    sry bud but I am convinced there's not such a program like that one capable of it. I googled it and found some. I tried this one myself, but I didn't felt any difference with my ping despite 3 ping up. which is the reverse of what It's supposed to do. But I guess it's because I already have sorta low ping(59-60) Read throught the instructions to installed it if you're willing to give it a try:


    Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns
    i am already installed Leatrix Latency Fix and i dont have a problem with my ping it is nice i think

    i didn't say it is a program ,i said "i think" not sure it is a program

    so i made that thread to know what is it actually ?

  3. #33
    moromosby0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    it is not a bug it is a program made by egyptions btw and some of them selling it it shows ur ping 0-3 but it is fake so if ur ping was 200 and it showed it 0 u still lag it just show ur ping 0

  4. #34
    Alokin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemasry View Post
    i am already installed Leatrix Latency Fix and i dont have a problem with my ping it is nice i think

    i didn't say it is a program ,i said "i think" not sure it is a program

    so i made that thread to know what is it actually ?
    Try download WTFast it may help you.

  5. #35
    GREP Warhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [NWO]
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Bored
    Combination of low fps and high ping.
    The same way your cameras are watching us, we’re watching you. Think we’re easy to control you ain’t got a clue
    revolutions on the way, let’s see what you're going to do.




  6. #36
    DarkPladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (◔̯◔)
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemasry View Post
    i saw someone from my country (Egypt) at uk server his ping is 1 ( and never up or down )
    , the default ping must be from 66 to 80 at uk 1 (CFNA)

    and when others asked him how he get this ping from egypt he answered " i use a program "

    so , how he could do that ?!

    and if it is a bug >> how can i do it
    i know one from who have that lag , he is my friend and we don't know how can it be , it's ssomething like only text with no effect , not real ping !!, but idk why as he don't use hacks !
    sry 4 bad english !
    Last edited by DarkPladin; 04-25-2013 at 03:55 AM.

  7. #37
    eaglemasry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPladin View Post
    i know one from who have that lag , he is my friend and we don't know how can it be , it's ssomething like only text with no effect , not real ping !!, but idk why as he don't use hacks !
    sry 4 bad english !
    so ask him

  8. #38
    DarkPladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (◔̯◔)
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemasry View Post
    so ask him
    i has already asked him , and he is noob at using hacks and others , 100% No Hack , i think it's just a bug as he don't know how can that be ?! !

  9. #39
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemasry View Post
    i am already installed Leatrix Latency Fix and i dont have a problem with my ping it is nice i think

    i didn't say it is a program ,i said "i think" not sure it is a program

    so i made that thread to know what is it actually ?
    As I told you be4, there's no such program. that's just someone who messed up the script to show your ping at the tab window. Stupidity to want others to see your ping as 0 when in reality you have like 200? haha stop dreamming and change that retard font.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. How do i get the LTclient from this
    By henrymg in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to get Un-banned from aIWNet (Requires $)
    By Falconer A43 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:03 AM
  3. [Video] How to Get The Bytes From an Address in Ollydbg
    By DeadLinez in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. How to get free ZP from site !
    By PrinceHybird in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 07:25 AM
  5. u guy know how to get low ping in crossfire
    By bidaica999x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM