Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    igoocham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Doh

    Buy another VIP AK?

    So i currently have the AK Beast and was wondering if i should get the Fury also?
    Anyone got both? If so, is it worth it?
    Contact Information:
    Skype: answ91

    [Closed] Farming Service:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...g-service.html

  2. #2
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    IMO, no, don't get the AK Fury, because you already have the 200% exp, and it's not going to double to 400% when you buy the fury. And also, the beast and fury's gun attributes are exactly the same, so really, there's no point of getting the fury because then you're just basically buying a duplicate of the same gun for more ZP.

    But if you still desire to purchase the fury because of the design or for other reasons, go ahead and buy it.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, you'll be able to rank up hella easy. I mean the exp perks stack so, 400% exp up? but Tbh it's not worth it. If I had the money to blow i'd probably buy 1-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  4. #4
    Avagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Not worth it.

    "OMG ! IT WONT WORK !"

  5. #5
    igoocham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    IMO, no, don't get the AK Fury, because you already have the 200% exp, and it's not going to double to 400% when you buy the fury. And also, the beast and fury's gun attributes are exactly the same, so really, there's no point of getting the fury because then you're just basically buying a duplicate of the same gun for more ZP.

    But if you still desire to purchase the fury because of the design or for other reasons, go ahead and buy it.
    Can you please do your research before you post. If you look at z8 forums, It clearly says that it stacks. So it does make it 400%
    Contact Information:
    Skype: answ91

    [Closed] Farming Service:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...g-service.html

  6. #6
    Dot.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    no does not worth it

  7. #7
    boltspins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    You are spending 100$ on a gun in a game you won't play forever. What is the logic behind that? There is like 20 different exp% buff's in the game that you could purchase. Really for 100$ you can just buy an account with it, with a shit ton of weapons. Z8games are such money whores and it's been that way since subagames. Do you understand 200% exp is close to nothing? double the exp, okay so on average let's say you get 500exp, it doubles to 1000exp. When you need 1-2 million exp to rank up you are still looking at 1000 games to rank up if you were to get exactly 1000exp everytime(not counting games that are more or less than 1000exp). It's not going to make you aim better, reload faster, give you magical skills of god. It's a normal ak, with a little bit more ammo and an alright skin. spend the money towards armor, exp+ buffs, getting all the gp guns and small things that are actually BENEFICIAL to your gameplay it's self.


    That download and upload speed though! LOL This is on a bad day too (;

    How to lower your ping and raise your FPS(THE REAL WAY, Basic & Advanced) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-advanced.html

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to boltspins For This Useful Post:

    igoocham (04-22-2013)

  9. #8
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,378
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    It would be one of the dumbest things to do to be honest . If you are as rich as justin bieber , sure go ahead . But if not , keep the damn money , don't forget , CrossFire is a GAME

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BanHammer For This Useful Post:

    igoocham (04-22-2013)

  11. #9
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i mate has 3 @@ so 600% exp + it all depends on what u want from the game, i dont care about guns ranks exp shit ect, but honestly 100 bucks worth of farming is like 1.2 mil exp so if u reallly care about rank why not buy 100 bucks of farming LOL. unless u have the money to blow on this shit game which i honestly suggest u dont do =.=
    this is a signature

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to daboi22 For This Useful Post:

    igoocham (04-22-2013)

  13. #10
    igoocham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Doh
    Okay. decided not to go for another one. Thanks for all your comments guys.
    Contact Information:
    Skype: answ91

    [Closed] Farming Service:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...g-service.html

  14. #11
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    IMO, no, don't get the AK Fury, because you already have the 200% exp, and it's not going to double to 400% when you buy the fury. And also, the beast and fury's gun attributes are exactly the same, so really, there's no point of getting the fury because then you're just basically buying a duplicate of the same gun for more ZP.

    But if you still desire to purchase the fury because of the design or for other reasons, go ahead and buy it.
    It stack up dude z8 say it and I tryed it
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  15. #12
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by boltspins View Post
    You are spending 100$ on a gun in a game you won't play forever. What is the logic behind that? There is like 20 different exp% buff's in the game that you could purchase. Really for 100$ you can just buy an account with it, with a shit ton of weapons. Z8games are such money whores and it's been that way since subagames. Do you understand 200% exp is close to nothing? double the exp, okay so on average let's say you get 500exp, it doubles to 1000exp. When you need 1-2 million exp to rank up you are still looking at 1000 games to rank up if you were to get exactly 1000exp everytime(not counting games that are more or less than 1000exp). It's not going to make you aim better, reload faster, give you magical skills of god. It's a normal ak, with a little bit more ammo and an alright skin. spend the money towards armor, exp+ buffs, getting all the gp guns and small things that are actually BENEFICIAL to your gameplay it's self.
    You're wrong. 200% Extra EXP = N= EXP*3 because q=1+(200/100) which is 3.
    Last edited by alaska321; 04-22-2013 at 11:30 AM.





  16. #13
    boltspins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
    You're wrong. 200% Extra EXP = N= EXP*3 because q=1+(200/100) which is 3.
    Shhh guys "IT" is trying to speak. It is one of the really rare species of "STUPID!". If you ever say 200% is 3x you seriously need to kill yourself. Here is an example for that slow brain of yours. 100exp, what would be 100% of 100? 100 right? 200% is EXACTLY double of 100% am I not correct? So what would that mean to the exp? Exactly double. You are trying to prove someone wrong that was in Pre-calculus my FRESHMAN year of HIGHSCHOOL, now in college(Freshman, 5 years later) I am in AP Calculus.


    That download and upload speed though! LOL This is on a bad day too (;

    How to lower your ping and raise your FPS(THE REAL WAY, Basic & Advanced) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-advanced.html

  17. #14
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    just have 1 AK but if u want like 460% more EXP then go buy them both

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  18. #15
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,813
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,053
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    100 bucks for a gun is a waste of money.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another ViP Hack
    By schokk21 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:25 AM
  2. Do NOT buy AA VIP!
    By Synns in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 07:35 AM
  3. [POLL] Buy Silver VIP = Retail M60
    By ToRaH in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 11:15 AM