Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 380
  1. #46
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    look, just raise the requirements to join the tournament, It's sad for the new people but guess what, it's the new people who can't be trusted. members with more than 500posts will sure be more reliable. most noobs just spam the way out to get 100 posts in 1/2 days. most noobs with less than 500posts top priority is hacking. Look at @Vice-Versa, he got banned and he made a new account days ago, look at his posts count(just showing my point to you with a mere example, 'cuse obviously he's minion). And afterall, we want to play with real MPGHyans, not random people who join MPGH just 'cuse they heard about it or 'cuse of its name. And the best way to look up for true MPGHyans who have their honesty and trust assured is playing with the familiar, friendly and active users surrounding these forums(who even tho don't have their posts count as a positive factor, they sure can be trusted, like @rchayne etc).
    Look at the join date on this...but than I only use this account when I'm banned ... so I use this only about once a month for about 3 days.
    Rock the house!

  2. #47
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I can be on anyone's team, though I really don't know which team I'm going to be joining.. If anyone would like me to join, then please reply back to this post.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  3. #48
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush44 View Post
    I've never even played you before.
    Dragon3500 -_-

    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    I can be on anyone's team, though I really don't know which team I'm going to be joining.. If anyone would like me to join, then please reply back to this post.
    mines pls me , rchayne , azn (vesa or what ever ) , and u if u join
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  4. #49
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    I can be on anyone's team, though I really don't know which team I'm going to be joining.. If anyone would like me to join, then please reply back to this post.
    I'll put you in the players who need a team list

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer.JR For This Useful Post:

    JimTheGreat (04-22-2013)

  6. #50
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    look, just raise the requirements to join the tournament, It's sad for the new people but guess what, it's the new people who can't be trusted. members with more than 500posts will sure be more reliable. most noobs just spam the way out to get 100 posts in 1/2 days. most noobs with less than 500posts top priority is hacking. Look at @Vice-Versa, he got banned and he made a new account days ago, look at his posts count(just showing my point to you with a mere example, 'cuse obviously he's minion). And afterall, we want to play with real MPGHyans, not random people who join MPGH just 'cuse they heard about it or 'cuse of its name. And the best way to look up for true MPGHyans who have their honesty and trust assured is playing with the familiar, friendly and active users surrounding these forums(who even tho don't have their posts count as a positive factor, they sure can be trusted, like @rchayne etc).
    @rchayne on my team
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  7. #51
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
    I'll put you in the players who need a team list
    BTW, this is a hacking website, so even if you do say "No hacking" whatsoever, I highly think some people will bring 'hard-to-detect' hacks with them to play, like wall hacks, but not making it obvious.
    I think there was a program that tells you if anyone is hacking in the room, but I totally forgot what that program was called. It's on MPGH though.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  8. #52
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post

    BTW, this is a hacking website, so even if you do say "No hacking" whatsoever, I highly think some people will bring 'hard-to-detect' hacks with them to play, like wall hacks, but not making it obvious.
    I think there was a program that tells you if anyone is hacking in the room, but I totally forgot what that program was called. It's on MPGH though.
    yup, I'm currently trying to find an anticheat that we can all use

  9. #53
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    @rchayne on my team
    Later if you develop a nice team with legit players, I can probably join. All I need is an M4 for full performance.


    ---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
    yup, I'm currently trying to find an anticheat that we can all use
    If you don't find one, then I suggest you move up the tourny date until you find one. I'll try to find one in my spare times if I can.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

    Dreamer.JR (04-22-2013)

  11. #54
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    look, just raise the requirements to join the tournament, It's sad for the new people but guess what, it's the new people who can't be trusted. members with more than 500posts will sure be more reliable. most noobs just spam the way out to get 100 posts in 1/2 days. most noobs with less than 500posts top priority is hacking. Look at @Vice-Versa, he got banned and he made a new account days ago, look at his posts count(just showing my point to you with a mere example, 'cuse obviously he's minion). And afterall, we want to play with real MPGHyans, not random people who join MPGH just 'cuse they heard about it or 'cuse of its name. And the best way to look up for true MPGHyans who have their honesty and trust assured is playing with the familiar, friendly and active users surrounding these forums(who even tho don't have their posts count as a positive factor, they sure can be trusted, like @rchayne etc).
    If I raise the requirements to 500 posts, then there wouldn't be much people.
    By the way, would you want me to put you in the players who need a team list?

  12. #55
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
    If I raise the requirements to 500 posts, then there wouldn't be much people.
    By the way, would you want me to put you in the players who need a team list?
    he could join my team?
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  13. #56
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Look at the join date on this...but than I only use this account when I'm banned ... so I use this only about once a month for about 3 days.
    still, my point is valid. otherwise you wouldn't get post ban
    I'm clean now.

  14. #57
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    he could join my team?
    you will have to ask him

  15. #58
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
    If I raise the requirements to 500 posts, then there wouldn't be much people.
    By the way, would you want me to put you in the players who need a team list?
    I guess you're right. Try from another approach as you were discussing with Unit about Anti cheat engines.

    And yes, I were to be asking you that in a minute. But since I'm from Europe, it's kinda hard to find an available team already set up with a similar time zone or lag as mine. I get 59 up to 63 ping in UK servers. Any others make it raise to +100

    anyway, put me in the waiting list.


    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    he could join my team?
    alright. but tell me, is your ping good at UK servers?
    Last edited by corssa; 04-22-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  16. #59
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    yes, I were to be asking you that in a minute. But since I'm from Europe, it's kinda hard to find an available team already set up with a similar time zone or lag as mine. I get 59 up to 63 ping in UK servers. Any others make it raise to +100

    anyway, put me in the waiting list.


    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------



    alright. but tell me, is your ping good at UK servers?
    sure i got all this week u could join we accecpt anyone and where

    ---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    yes, I were to be asking you that in a minute. But since I'm from Europe, it's kinda hard to find an available team already set up with a similar time zone or lag as mine. I get 59 up to 63 ping in UK servers. Any others make it raise to +100

    anyway, put me in the waiting list.


    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------



    alright. but tell me, is your ping good at UK servers?
    nomrall 90 - 150?
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  17. #60
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    nomrall 90 - 150?
    meh I don't really care playing with 130 ping. It looks the same to me. My game doesn't seem to lag or anything.. but if raises more than that, then we have to find a balanced server for all.
    I'm clean now.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] some help from MPGH TEAM
    By pandelica in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:15 AM
  2. [Discussion] Unofficial MPGH.NET Tournament.
    By chiffer in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:17 PM
  3. Thank you so much MPGH team
    By bllacke in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 06:41 AM
  4. Is Mpgh Team speak ever goning to be online?
    By apezwijn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM
  5. MPGH WarRock Tournament.
    By The_Enigma in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 04:20 PM