Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by xKilla99 View Post
    Not going to waste my time aha, my AK Fury is to strong to Vs. some water gun..
    you really think so? I can beat you with a M4A1. And XM8adv is not a water gun, it's OP, so I would go methaforic like water jet

    Anyways, I'm challenging you. If you accept it you will find more than just water, believe me

    ps. the real strongness is in the players. This is a world of pros and noobs
    Last edited by CorssaKov; 04-24-2013 at 03:01 PM.

  2. #17
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    you really think so? I can beat you with a M4A1. And XM8adv is not a water gun, it's OP, so I would go methaforic like water jet

    Anyways, I'm challenging you. If you accept it you will find more than just water, believe me
    Only thing OP about the XM8Adv is that it can spray threw boxs/doors etc. like its nothing, I don't wanna roll you to bad but I will use my friends account atm mine is being played on by another friend and don't wanna kick him off. I will use AK 47 and M4A1 do you accept this challenge? xD

  3. #18
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by xKilla99 View Post
    Only thing OP about the XM8Adv is that it can spray threw boxs/doors etc. like its nothing, I don't wanna roll you to bad but I will use my friends account atm mine is being played on by another friend and don't wanna kick him off. I will use AK 47 and M4A1 do you accept this challenge? xD
    I do I'll use M4A1 and AK47 as well :=)

    do I have your skype already by any chances or do you mind posting here or sending me a pm of your skype name? after add as friend. then it's a lot easier.

  4. #19
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    I do I'll use M4A1 and AK47 as well :=)

    do I have your skype already by any chances or do you mind posting here or sending me a pm of your skype name? after add as friend. then it's a lot easier.
    Alright my Skype name is xkilla91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. CoD: WaW Going 360
    By jabber315 in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
  2. Warrock Going Retail?
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 04:23 PM
  3. [New] Going into 3rd Person without a mod
    By vomer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 12:36 AM
  4. Whats going on.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 03:31 PM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 09:56 AM