Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    CF EU > CF NA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    For me cf eu is better for the competitive side, i get a 11 ping there, the reg is so much better then going on NA as a european where there is no real competitive thing other then e8 for us & i get 105 ping in there. If you look at the weapons i think eu is ahead, but they overprice some things like the ak-beast. in NA it was alot cheaper to get one thx to the pre-order. I don't think any of them is better then the other.
    Add me on

Trades:
    hateregister < No MM he went first, TRUSTED!!!
    the7skulls < very cool guy, I went first, TRUSTED!!!
    Rewix < I went first, very quick trade. TRUSTED!!!
    igoocham < I went first with all my info, very quick trade. TRUSTED!!!
    ProAtGm < One of the quickest trades i've done in my life. TRUSTED!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    Lel that's just a reskin, and CF EU hasn't some weps from NA as well. And Z8games friend invite system is about the same thing of the nomination system:
    Z8Games

CF NA has a better ban system than CF EU... they ban your hardware, so if you change your ip that won't help. :L
    Did you know, dat Z8 and Gamerage is semi co-working ? They both have the sam ban system (MAC / Hardware / IP ban)
    But in Eu, you can see Admins patrolling in the game, and instantly ban peoples...

In Cf Na i never seen any admin in-game except the "Play with admin" events...

Eu have better BM, more RP item, but you CAN win them, not like in Cf Na wich is a P2W shit...

Gamerage actually KNOW how to solve the server-side bugs in 1 day, not like Cf na whee players got "Server is full, please move another server" for 2 month,
    the "I forget error title" when someone joined a room, and then this shit throwed him out for a year...
    Cf Eu didn't had "Random Bann for nothing" Unofficial event

Gamerage read, and respond on support tickets, not like Cf Na where admins shitting on your head...

Cf Na's "Kid Army" kicking you more often than in Cf Eu...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post

Did you know, dat Z8 and Gamerage is semi co-working ? They both have the sam ban system (MAC / Hardware / IP ban)
    But in Eu, you can see Admins patrolling in the game, and instantly ban peoples...

In Cf Na i never seen any admin in-game except the "Play with admin" events...

Eu have better BM, more RP item, but you CAN win them, not like in Cf Na wich is a P2W shit...

Gamerage actually KNOW how to solve the server-side bugs in 1 day, not like Cf na whee players got "Server is full, please move another server" for 2 month,
    the "I forget error title" when someone joined a room, and then this shit throwed him out for a year...
    Cf Eu didn't had "Random Bann for nothing" Unofficial event

Gamerage read, and respond on support tickets, not like Cf Na where admins shitting on your head...

Cf Na's "Kid Army" kicking you more often than in Cf Eu...
    I must say that I'm actually outdated about CF EU. last time I played it was like 1/2 months ago... I moved on to CF NA cuz there was a time I was always being kiked and there was at least 2 hackers in every room, then I started to use hacks and gone to HM games so I could not be kiked, but then some 3 bitches there had a fuckin outrageous hack which put every single hackers' screen all black, if you were using any hacks at all you could not play in the same room as them..it's like you suddenly fall below the map, only seeing the players names in a corner of your screen. while they had invisible hack and every hack out there you could even imagine, and by invisible hack I mean 100% invisible while shooting and knifing. I could only see him with the draw 3D box feature activated, I only could see a box around nothing, even with the draw bones activated... everyone going up on him trying to mutate, it was fucking impossible to even touch him, it's like he wasn't even there.. He even blocked the noobs in MERIDA, he put himself in the entrance for the jail, already invisible, but suddenly he actually disappeared from the map, like he wasn't there, then someone was in that jail, got mutated with 5 mutants in there, the first one trying to come out was blocked by an invisible player, it was a slaughter inside that cage... upon facing those 3 hackers in over weeks, every single time I joined a HM match they were there. If my memory isn't failing me, I believe one's IGN was Oliver*something*. then I just gave up on CF EU and started playing CF NA.
    But that alien hack probably got patched already.

I'm considering coming back, since I remember my first 10 crates, 8000RP by ******s, got the Mg3 gold after spinning the 2 one I miss CF EU... Should check it out again in a near future.
    Last edited by CorssaKov; 05-05-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I must say that I'm actually outdated about CF EU. last time I played it was like 1/2 months ago... I moved on to CF NA cuz there was a time I was always being kiked and there was at least 2 hackers in every room, then I started to use hacks and gone to HM games so I could not be kiked, but then some 3 bitches there had a fuckin outrageous hack which put every single hackers' screen all black, if you were using any hacks at all you could not play in the same room as them..it's like you suddenly fall below the map, only seeing the players names in a corner of your screen. while they had invisible hack and every hack out there you could even imagine, and by invisible hack I mean 100% invisible while shooting and knifing. I could only see him with the draw 3D box feature activated, I only could see a box around nothing, even with the draw bones activated... everyone going up on him trying to mutate, it was fucking impossible to even touch him, it's like he wasn't even there.. He even blocked the noobs in MERIDA, he put himself in the entrance for the jail, already invisible, but suddenly he actually disappeared from the map, like he wasn't there, then someone was in that jail, got mutated with 5 mutants in there, the first one trying to come out was blocked by an invisible player, it was a slaughter inside that cage... upon facing those 3 hackers in over weeks, every single time I joined a HM match they were there. If my memory isn't failing me, I believe one's IGN was Oliver*something*. then I just gave up on CF EU and started playing CF NA.
    But that alien hack probably got patched already.

I'm considering coming back, since I remember my first 10 crates, 8000RP by ******s, got the Mg3 gold after spinning the 2 one I miss CF EU... Should check it out again in a near future.
    IDK, how many time do you play on Cf Na,
    but there was a "Hacker Paradis Age"
    it means:
    8-15 Hacker / Room
    There were 100% at least 3 hacker / room...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    IDK, how many time do you play on Cf Na,
    but there was a "Hacker Paradis Age"
    it means:
    8-15 Hacker / Room
    There were 100% at least 3 hacker / room...
    I think CF NA has decreased the ammount of hacks a lot. Does CF EU still has a high rate of hackers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    CFNA>CFEU imo.

[Trusted list]
    - Skill145 : Nice trade, done with OMM.
    - CFFG. : Trusted guy, Traded with OMM.
    - Fox. : Awesome guy, Traded with OMM.
    - ]i[Smoke. : Smooth trade, done without OMM.
    - Dot. : Nicely completed trade, done with OMM.
    - freeasabird : He went first, done without OMM.
    - rchayne : I went first, nicely done without OMM.
    - shoracko (+2) : He went first, done without OMM.
    - Extreme_XB : Pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - accountforsale : Bought an account from his website, trusted guy.
    - JohnDoe52 : Nice and fast trade, he went first, done without OMM.
    - USWEST : He went first, pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - Poxer (+5) : He went first on first half, then was my turn. Done without OMM, no issues. Trusted guy!
    - Yovillesociety(+1) :done with OMM.
    [Scammers list]
    - [U]ndetecte[D]. : PermaIpBanned.
    - ILoveLasagna : PermaIpBanned.
    - blazingkid51 : PermaIpBanned.

GMail - mpghnazmark@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think CF NA has decreased the ammount of hacks a lot. Does CF EU still has a high rate of hackers?
    Cf Na, Cf Eu, and Xtrap are co-working against hackers...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    NA: reskin...-_- *Sigh
    <--------------

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BBgunz For This Useful Post:

-FUSION- (05-09-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12