Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,319
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    Yes yes and I understood you quite well. I mean, are you anally retentive about the use of linguistic's? how do you apply linguistic's with you being anally retentive at the same time?

    cool story bro <3
    I'm with you corssa.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    CorssaKov (05-08-2013),Google. (05-08-2013)

  3. #32
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Do you really think z8fags will give you a discount? Nope they won't... Good luck getting the zps
    events my dear. EVENTS.

  4. #33
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yup.
    As they said, wait till ZP event.
    It'll most likely be in Summer, summer sale.
    Thats a pretty high amount of ZP.
    You've got to think of your reallife, maybe you
    should spend it for something useful.

  5. #34
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,319
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ZP events

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Google. (05-08-2013)

  7. #35
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    I'm with you corssa.
    I laughed so hard I almost cryed, I think i even dropped a tear.


  8. #36
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,319
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    I laughed so hard I almost cryed, I think i even dropped a tear.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Google. (05-08-2013)

  10. #37
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    Yes yes and I understood you quite well. I mean, are you anally retentive about the use of linguistic's? how do you apply linguistic's with you being anally retentive at the same time?

    cool story bro <3
    What is your actual point? Would it be the word "Anally" or the term "Linguistic". Both are legitimate word's in the English language. Anally is the adjective to anal. As for "Anally retentive" The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. Linguistic mean's "of or relating to language or linguistics". I'm guessing you googled "Linguistics" and read the entry in Wikipedia and realized it's "the study of the human language" and related that alone to how I used it. When breaking down the term "Linguistics" into it's main 3 sub-category's, It would be "language form, language meaning, and language in context".

    I really don't understand your point. It's to early in the morning for this. xD

    Also, This has nothing to do with the Original post xD We're moving a little off topic here.
    Last edited by rchayne; 05-08-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Added - Also~
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rchayne For This Useful Post:

    coolbeans2 (05-13-2013),Egotistical (05-12-2013),llllllllllllllllllll (05-12-2013)

  12. #38
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,319
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    What is your actual point? Would it be the word "Anally" or the term "Linguistic". Both are legitimate word's in the English language. Anally is the adjective to anal. As for "Anally retentive" The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. Linguistic mean's "of or relating to language or linguistics". I'm guessing you googled "Linguistics" and read the entry in Wikipedia and realized it's "the study of the human language" and related that alone to how I used it. When breaking down the term "Linguistics" into it's main 3 sub-category's, It would be "language form, language meaning, and language in context".

    I really don't understand your point. It's to early in the morning for this. xD

    it's too early for this

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Google. (05-08-2013)

  14. #39
    J®HNNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well you can buy everything in the game with less than 30k zp still. But 4.5 mill? Comon bro lol. Just buy 100k to get perm weapons and do black market you dont need more.

  15. #40
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raupi View Post
    Yup.
    As they said, wait till ZP event.
    It'll most likely be in Summer, summer sale.
    Thats a pretty high amount of ZP.
    You've got to think of your reallife, maybe you
    should spend it for something useful.
    I am spending it on something useful.

    ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by J®HNNY View Post
    Well you can buy everything in the game with less than 30k zp still. But 4.5 mill? Comon bro lol. Just buy 100k to get perm weapons and do black market you dont need more.
    Ahhh what? So, If I give you an account and you can buy everything in the game on it for 30k?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rchayne For This Useful Post:

    coolbeans2 (05-13-2013),Egotistical (05-12-2013)

  17. #41
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    What is your actual point? Would it be the word "Anally" or the term "Linguistic". Both are legitimate word's in the English language. Anally is the adjective to anal. As for "Anally retentive" The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. Linguistic mean's "of or relating to language or linguistics". I'm guessing you googled "Linguistics" and read the entry in Wikipedia and realized it's "the study of the human language" and related that alone to how I used it. When breaking down the term "Linguistics" into it's main 3 sub-category's, It would be "language form, language meaning, and language in context".

    I really don't understand your point. It's to early in the morning for this. xD

    Also, This has nothing to do with the Original post xD We're moving a little off topic here.
    I picked the 'anally' adjective and got the primitive word and it made a pretty damn sense to me when putting it together with the word 'linguistics'. basically a charade of your wise words

    but hey, you right. it's 1:53 AM here, so I might as well sleep tight tonight

  18. #42
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    I picked the 'anally' adjective and got the primitive word and it made a pretty damn sense to me when putting it together with the word 'linguistics'. basically a charade of your wise words

    but hey, you right. it's 1:53 AM here, so I might as well sleep tight tonight
    So what you are trying to say is a primitive word is an illegitimate word?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rchayne For This Useful Post:

    coolbeans2 (05-13-2013),Egotistical (05-12-2013)

  20. #43
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    @rchayne
    I had a friend who bought 300k zp for his birthday, he got a discount but he had to do it through credit card.
    And, wait.
    so 4.5 mill zp = how many dollars?!?!?!?!?!

  21. #44
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    What is your actual point? Would it be the word "Anally" or the term "Linguistic". Both are legitimate word's in the English language. Anally is the adjective to anal. As for "Anally retentive" The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. Linguistic mean's "of or relating to language or linguistics". I'm guessing you googled "Linguistics" and read the entry in Wikipedia and realized it's "the study of the human language" and related that alone to how I used it. When breaking down the term "Linguistics" into it's main 3 sub-category's, It would be "language form, language meaning, and language in context".

    I really don't understand your point. It's to early in the morning for this. xD

    Also, This has nothing to do with the Original post xD We're moving a little off topic here.
    Well if you actually have the money, I'm sure you could find some black hat hacker that could get the job done for you while being undetected


    ---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    @rchayne
    I had a friend who bought 300k zp for his birthday, he got a discount but he had to do it through credit card.
    And, wait.
    so 4.5 mill zp = how many dollars?!?!?!?!?!
    Keep in mind this is 4,500 USD!!!

  22. #45
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Don't be a complete douchbag now... It's not being ignorant. You gave me a choice and I chose not to tell you. I actually am going to be buying it on the condition that i do get a discount. Congratulation for being smart enough to work out that it is crossfire. The reason I posted this thread was to work out if there is a way for a discount.

    Now, get the fuck off my thread if you have nothing useful to say other than accuse me of being ignorant and a lier.
    Me pointing out "crossfire" to you is to help you out. Why waste so much money on a broke game? You aren't you're just making a useless thread. You aren't buying that much z p either way you're ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    yes they do.
    They won't give him a discount. The only time zp will be cheaper is when they have it for everyone. Regardless of how much zp he wants to buy, he will pay the regular price just like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is there anyway to get rid of explosions/smoke
    By Exitsignx in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:07 AM
  2. [Help] Is there anyway to get the Dragon Blade?
    By AQhacker7 in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. [Help Request] is there anyway to get my account back
    By Eazye6969 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:26 PM
  4. [Solved] I got ban from MW2 Alteriwnet version. Is there anyway to get unban?
    By XJeffXNeroXPPV in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 04:04 PM
  5. Is there anyway to get around being ip banned from warrock
    By araz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:10 AM