Thread: Hacking!

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,371
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Hacking!

    Hacking!
    Good or Bad?
    Well it really depends whos hacking : low ranker or high ranker either way still hack!
    If you hack it only becomes fun for like 20min then after that its boring.
    Other people might find it fun but boring as hell.
    I would hack 100times if i want but there is no hacks on this website only some but get detected anyways.
    I just want to say.
    What do you get out of hacking (Can not say Trolling or EXP)

  2. #2
    poedeltje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You really need to get banned.




  3. #3
    DreamWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your mother's Bed
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post
    You really need to get banned.
    Ah Nice Word Yes Posting Threads UseLess

  4. #4
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post
    You really need to get banned.
    roflmao

    OT: You hack with what you have. I hack when I am bored with a random account from giveaways etc. Rare the times I hack now. I have all features I can get for free which makes it even more enjoyable. When I don't hack I just go back to the game with my main. That's it. I don't hack to increase my rank or any other stats, but for fun shits n giggles..


    ---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWatcher View Post
    Ah Nice Word Yes Posting Threads UseLess
    actually your post was more useless then his.

  5. #5
    Xebec²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    i some time use hack to make people QQ and i want to see them rage

  6. #6
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec² View Post
    i some time use hack to make people QQ and i want to see them rage
    oh my... tell me how much you got hurt.


    EDIT: now for real. We need to set up the match for the tournament between our teams. I already sent a message to Vice-versa on skype but he didn't reply yet.

    Is weekend good for our match to take place on?

    tell me what server does your team prefer in a scale from the best to the worst.

    at what exact time do you want to play the match?

    give me all this info through VP asap.
    Last edited by CorssaKov; 05-14-2013 at 04:59 PM.

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,758
    Reputation
    2322
    Thanks
    3,027
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Spamming!
    Good or Bad?
    Well it really depends whos spamming : low members or high members either way it's still spamming!
    If you spam it only becomes fun for like 1min then after that its boring.
    Other people might find it fun but boring as hell.
    I would spam 100times if i want but there is no hacks on this website only some but get detected anyways.
    I just want to say.
    What do you get out of spamming (Can not say Trolling or Posts)


    ---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    oh my... tell me how much you got hurt.


    EDIT: now for real. We need to set up the match for the tournament between our teams. I already sent a message to Vice-versa on skype but he didn't reply yet.

    Is weekend good for our match to take place on?

    tell me what server does your team prefer in a scale from the best to the worst.

    at what exact time do you want to play the match?

    give me all this info through VP asap.
    Im gaming right now with IRL friends. Probably won't answer stuff on Skype.
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    CorssaKov (05-15-2013),Lebaa (05-14-2013),Nazmark (05-14-2013)

  9. #8
    rabir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    2,322
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,920
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
    Hacking!
    Good or Bad?
    Well it really depends whos hacking : low ranker or high ranker either way still hack!
    If you hack it only becomes fun for like 20min then after that its boring.
    Other people might find it fun but boring as hell.
    I would hack 100times if i want but there is no hacks on this website only some but get detected anyways.
    I just want to say.
    What do you get out of hacking (Can not say Trolling or EXP)
    I hacking to test if my hacks work or not...
    I make hacks to improve my programming skill, and learn how the hell are the programs works...







Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 11:04 AM
  2. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 08:40 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 05:08 PM