Thread: Keyboard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    wow wdf 10 bucks that keyboard cost more then my comp...
    What's cheap isn't good, What's good isn't cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The deathstalker is a shit keyboard. Idk why you're getting flat keys instead of a more responsive mechanical keyboard. I'd recommend you get the black widowed ultimate 2013.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have a logitech G510, I found that keyboard a few weeks after I bought it and I nearly cried. It's a very nice keyboard, but you really have to ask yourself. What extra functions are you going to use on it that's worth that much extra money. In all truth when I get some extra cash together that'll be one of my first purchase's ;D Just cos I can.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I currently have this keyboard. Great keyboard for a cheap price, also one of the best for MMO's. I love the muli-color back lights. And you really should consider the black widowed ultimate over the death stalker as well. Unless you're really into flat keys, which suck in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    I have a logitech G510, I found that keyboard a few weeks after I bought it and I nearly cried. It's a very nice keyboard, but you really have to ask yourself. What extra functions are you going to use on it that's worth that much extra money. In all truth when I get some extra cash together that'll be one of my first purchase's ;D Just cos I can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    I currently have this keyboard. Great keyboard for a cheap price, also one of the best for MMO's. I love the muli-color back lights. And you really should consider the black widowed ultimate over the death stalker as well. Unless you're really into flat keys, which suck in my opinion.
    Yeah the flat keys is a bit of a downside, I have an Arctosa keyboard from razor with semi flat key's that I used a whole 5 times before condemning to the box of comp shit I'll never use again =( I bought the G510 for the extra macro's and programmable LCD screen. I would think going from the G510 to the Blackwindow would actually be a downgrade for me. I really like the functionality of the right side of the keyboard with the Deathstalker. The LCD touchscreen is definitely the next step in keyboard tech numpad is really useless in today's world unless your doing finance, etc.

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lol so you just want the keyboard cause of the LCD touchscreen? A true gamer uses a mouse and keyboard, not a touchscreen trackpad XD
    All it does is load up apps which you can do with the g510 setting macros and you can watch videos on that tiny screen, which you might as well do dual screen than watch a video on the tiny touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Yeah the flat keys is a bit of a downside, I have an Arctosa keyboard from razor with semi flat key's that I used a whole 5 times before condemning to the box of comp shit I'll never use again =( I bought the G510 for the extra macro's and programmable LCD screen. I would think going from the G510 to the Blackwindow would actually be a downgrade for me. I really like the functionality of the right side of the keyboard with the Deathstalker. The LCD touchscreen is definitely the next step in keyboard tech numpad is really useless in today's world unless your doing finance, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    lol so you just want the keyboard cause of the LCD touchscreen? A true gamer uses a mouse and keyboard, not a touchscreen trackpad XD
    All it does is load up apps which you can do with the g510 setting macros and you can watch videos on that tiny screen, which you might as well do dual screen than watch a video on the tiny touchpad.
    Well, I'm not a gamer for one. I'm a coder. I don't even play CF Just farm 24/7/365 xD I already have triple screens (32,22,22) I create apps and there are a lot more uses for a touch screen then to just watch tiny movies =/

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The best keyboard i ever saw
    Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12