Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine

    A massage to every CF player

    Dear players,

    All CF versions are piece of shits.
    CF is surprisingly growing fast but the thing which most players doesnt get is that CF sucks compared to other games.
    CF has medium quality graphics, countless number of bugs, gave birth to a lot of hackers, the game sucks without ZP weapons which costs like hell , has a fucking support center, GP is unreasonably hard to collect and the only effective way to collect it is by using ZP. The black market charges players a lot and for a chance to get the weapon they want. CF also gave rebirth to racism and Religious harassment. On top of that accounts are stolen every day and are hard to recover. Z8games plays with you guys , think about it an idiot sitting in front of his computer all day either playing crossfire or hunting any piece of new about the new weapons which will come in the new patch, after that he tries to predict what will come in the next patch by fetching for weapons at another version of CF, and the cycle will repeat it self again and again and again, and each time you pay a fortune to get the new weapon, not to mention that Z8games staff are probably laughing at you.
    I used to play used CF addictively but I snapped back to reality and I realised that not only I wasted tons of money but also time from my life.
    And to be honest I find it funny the guys with ages of 16 and above are acting like kids when the fight while playing.
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King core i7.dll For This Useful Post:

    Frosty' (05-25-2013),bitch-pl0x (05-25-2013),WarWood (05-25-2013)

  3. #2
    maximus flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'd like a massage, thank you.

    O.T., Why are you so mad? lol.
    Don't expect a FREE TO PLAY online game to not have Pay to win items..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to maximus flame For This Useful Post:

    ¢hris. (05-26-2013)

  5. #3
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    I know.
    I rarely play.
    Have you sold your account?

  6. #4
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yep, I agree with what you said.
    Thats why I play WCG, WOGL and ESL (no cheaters + only gp guns).
    I left CF to play CSS and CSGO, but now Im tired and I feel like playing CF again.


  7. #5
    bitch-pl0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by King core i7.dll View Post
    Dear players,

    All CF versions are piece of shits.
    CF is surprisingly growing fast but the thing which most players doesnt get is that CF sucks compared to other games.
    CF has medium quality graphics, countless number of bugs, gave birth to a lot of hackers, the game sucks without ZP weapons which costs like hell , has a fucking support center, GP is unreasonably hard to collect and the only effective way to collect it is by using ZP. The black market charges players a lot and for a chance to get the weapon they want. CF also gave rebirth to racism and Religious harassment. On top of that accounts are stolen every day and are hard to recover. Z8games plays with you guys , think about it an idiot sitting in front of his computer all day either playing crossfire or hunting any piece of new about the new weapons which will come in the new patch, after that he tries to predict what will come in the next patch by fetching for weapons at another version of CF, and the cycle will repeat it self again and again and again, and each time you pay a fortune to get the new weapon, not to mention that Z8games staff are probably laughing at you.
    I used to play used CF addictively but I snapped back to reality and I realised that not only I wasted tons of money but also time from my life.
    And to be honest I find it funny the guys with ages of 16 and above are acting like kids when the fight while playing.
    You made me cry. True story bro +1

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitch-pl0x For This Useful Post:

    King core i7.dll (05-25-2013),WarWood (05-25-2013)

  9. #6
    DynamicLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Sick
    @King core i7.dll
    Well we all know how CF is... But what I don't understand is why u so mad? You don't like CF? and how CF works? you shouldn't have continued playing from the begining when you noticed everything!
    50 Posts:
    100 Posts:
    150 Posts:
    200 Posts:
    250 Posts:
    500 Posts:

  10. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,397
    Play League of Legends.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    alaska321 (05-25-2013),WarWood (05-25-2013)

  12. #8
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u dont have to play it 24/7 lol or spend money
    i have 10 pages of weapons with seasonals + BM zp weapons
    and i only play like 1-2hrs max a day

  13. #9
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OP is mad, try to look for a different f2p game its the only advice i can give.

  14. #10
    NotAGMGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mad kid. CFEU Capsule Shop is 10x easier to win than CFNA. Hackers are less, you get 50% more exp than in CFNA EXCLUDING VIP rooms, no farm, GM's active every 24 hours, monthly events, etc

  15. #11
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Play League of Legends.
    That's what I've done. xHibiskuSx - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Mad kid. CFEU Capsule Shop is 10x easier to win than CFNA. Hackers are less, you get 50% more exp than in CFNA EXCLUDING VIP rooms, no farm, GM's active every 24 hours, monthly events, etc
    CFEU full of hakers,lol
    Last edited by alaska321; 05-25-2013 at 09:41 AM.





  16. #12
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I know,I rarely Play now cause of this fucking hack tool error that they haven't fixed it for a long time...

  17. #13
    Iordofballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
    Yep, I agree with what you said.
    Thats why I play WCG, WOGL and ESL (no cheaters + only gp guns).
    I left CF to play CSS and CSGO, but now Im tired and I feel like playing CF again.
    same, CSGO just doesnt feel right to me, CF does for some reason..
    Proud Member since 2009
    Hit me up if you need anything

  18. #14
    johnnysayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    27
    A massage to all of us. -Title-

  19. #15
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    z8 needs to make money nuff said
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [1.9.433] Server Control Hack. (Control every players life in your room !!)
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:11 AM
  3. Dear Every pro players help me on this
    By nightwolf350 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:03 AM
  4. A message that should be known by every CA player.
    By IsamuRukario in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:59 PM
  5. Can u use the gain experience hack with 1 player
    By mjt20mik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 02:20 AM