Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    qSnipeCF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    So I won,
    ZP crates:
    AWM RD
    M249 Xmas
    M37 Hellfire
    Mauser Halloween
    M4A1 Custom
    AK-Knife
    FR F2
    Ive been one spot away from most of the other ZP weapons.

    GP crates:
    P90 Camo
    2x Deagle camo
    2x Anaconda ADV
    2x R93 T2
    4x Thompson
    Winchester
    Ak camo
    M16 Camo
    I cant think of anymore, but I have won all of the GP weapons except KSG-15, Microgalil Silenced and P228 camo.

    Cupons:
    AWM Gold
    M4 Gold
    Deagle Gold
    SL8
    M4A1 Crystal
    Also 8 M4A1 Silvers and 2 AK Silvers

    Here is my account, Z8Games I couldnt check the weapons because the weaponlist doesnt load for me.

  2. #32
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721
    Dual D.E-Pink
    KSG-15
    Golden M4A1
    Legendary Dragon Axe
    R93 T2
    Beretta AR-70
    Golden Desert Eagle 3x
    AWM RD
    Gatling gun
    Desert Eagle-Camo 3x
    M4A1-Custom 2x
    M14EBR
    XM8-Adv
    Winchester 3x
    AWM-A XMas
    Shovel Halloween
    GG Halloween
    P90 camo
    AUG A1 Camo
    Anaconda Adv
    Thompson
    Last edited by iSmexy; 05-29-2013 at 12:43 PM.

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  3. #33
    Giorgos Rogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    I wish i could win too ;(

  4. #34
    R4IDEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol i won 3 winchester but no one thompsom

  5. #35
    Matthäus Koppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ZP:
    AWM Red Dragon
    AK Scope
    M4A1 Custom
    2x M4A1 Patriot

    GP:
    AK Camo
    2x Anaconda ADV
    3x Aug Camo
    3x DEagle Camo
    Beretta AR-70
    KSG-15
    M16 Scope Camo
    MSG90
    P90 Camo
    QBZ Camo
    2x Thompson
    Winchester
    XM8 Adv


    2nd Account
    ZP:
    Deagle X-mas
    M14 EBR X-mas
    Shovel X-mas

    GP:
    Anaconda ADV
    Aug Camo
    Beretta AR-70
    Desert Eagle Camo
    Thompson
    Winchester
    XM8 ADV

    BONUS: 2x M4A1 Custom Crystal!!!

  6. #36
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have no luck winning but I have won..
    3x AK 47 CAMO
    2x STEYR AUG A1-CAMO
    2x M16-Scope CAMO
    2x AWM RedDragon
    2x Thompson
    2x D.E Camo
    2x D.E Scopes
    2x KSG-15
    2x XM8-Adv
    1x M4A1 Gold
    1x AK-47 Gold
    1x M14ebr
    1x QBZ-95 CAMO
    1x M4A1-CUSTOM
    1x AK-47 SCOPE
    1x Axe rose
    1x Winchester
    1x R93 T2
    Last edited by Gunlox; 05-31-2013 at 05:01 AM.

  7. #37
    Osama_Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,138
    Reputation
    317
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post

    I won some stuff legitly, though some people *COUGH* @Cataclypse say I use hacks...
    hack in BM ?






  8. #38
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    m4 custom
    kriss
    awm red
    ak camo x2
    xm8 adv
    that gp sniper r32?
    and the coupons
    ak knife
    m4 custom
    not so much considering how much i spent tho... ive been playing since 09
    this is a signature

  9. #39
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Osama_Farooq View Post


    hack in BM ?
    Apparently, those are possible...
    honestly

  10. #40
    Osama_Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,138
    Reputation
    317
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    Apparently, those are possible...
    How ? Pm me If u know






  11. #41
    killer1109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    I got m4a1 pat. perm on a diff acc, which i lent to someone and it got perm ban. In this acc i have crappy luck- all i got is 6 thompsons and NO WINCHESTERS! Q.Q i bought 60+ m4 pat. 80+ brass, 30+ hell mauser, and yeah. nothing. -w-

  12. #42
    -[C]vrLe*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    2x M4a1 patriot
    5x m4a1 custom(2 won, 3 coupons)
    M4a1 royal dragon
    M4a1-E
    M14EBR
    M14EBR gold and JTF(from tickets, but still counts)
    Mauser
    2x ak scope
    Scar light red dragon
    Awm red dragon
    Awm old xmas
    Shovel xmas( i was jumping around the room lol)
    Brass knuckles
    Gatling gun
    M60 adv
    A lot of times 100k,200k gp, but never one milion
    Once got a 419.000.000 gp( you all remeber that bug?)

    Witches hat(i love it!!!)
    4x de camo
    more than 5 anaconda black, stopped counting them
    2x thompson
    Winchester(i was really happy about this, needed it for ribbon )
    2x p90camo
    3x aug camo
    Beretta ar70
    4x r93t2( 3 of them in a row, i was famous for that for like a week, everyone messeged me and asked for that hack lol)
    3x xm8 adv
    Ksg15
    M16-s camo

    M4a1-s crystal(i love that gun)
    6x de gold
    2x m4a1 gold
    Ak gold
    Awm gold( ugliest gun i ever seen)
    2x axe
    Kriss super V
    SL8( piece of sh1t)
    3x ak knife

    Maybe i forgot something...Oh yeah, a huge waste of money!
    Last edited by -[C]vrLe*; 06-02-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Skype: cvrle.jebac


    DO NOT COPY MY SIGNATURE! I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT

  13. #43
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by -[C]vrLe* View Post
    2x M4a1 patriot
    5x m4a1 custom(2 won, 3 coupons)
    M4a1 royal dragon
    M4a1-E
    M14EBR
    M14EBR gold and JTF(from tickets, but still counts)
    Mauser
    2x ak scope
    Scar light red dragon
    Awm red dragon
    Awm old xmas
    Shovel xmas( i was jumping around the room lol)
    Brass knuckles
    Gatling gun
    M60 adv
    A lot of times 100k,200k gp, but never one milion
    Once got a 419.000.000 gp( you all remeber that bug?)

    Witches hat(i love it!!!)
    4x de camo
    more than 5 anaconda black, stopped counting them
    2x thompson
    Winchester(i was really happy about this, needed it for ribbon )
    2x p90camo
    3x aug camo
    Beretta ar70
    4x r93t2( 3 of them in a row, i was famous for that for like a week, everyone messeged me and asked for that hack lol)
    3x xm8 adv
    Ksg15
    M16-s camo

    M4a1-s crystal(i love that gun)
    6x de gold
    2x m4a1 gold
    Ak gold
    Awm gold( ugliest gun i ever seen)
    2x axe
    Kriss super V
    SL8( piece of sh1t)
    3x ak knife

    Maybe i forgot something...Oh yeah, a huge waste of money!
    Wow, well decent!
    I've spent around $600 and an addition $420 scammed.

  14. #44
    -[C]vrLe*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Wow, well decent!
    I've spent around $600 and an addition $420 scammed.
    wow thats a lot of scammed money :/
    i think we all spend way to much money on it
    Skype: cvrle.jebac


    DO NOT COPY MY SIGNATURE! I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT

  15. #45
    anamasryaraby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by xKilla99 View Post
    I have no luck winning but I have won..
    3x AK 47 CAMO
    2x STEYR AUG A1-CAMO
    2x M16-Scope CAMO
    2x AWM RedDragon
    2x Thompson
    2x D.E Camo
    2x D.E Scopes
    2x KSG-15
    2x XM8-Adv
    1x M4A1 Gold
    1x AK-47 Gold
    1x M14ebr
    1x QBZ-95 CAMO
    1x M4A1-CUSTOM
    1x AK-47 SCOPE
    1x Axe rose
    1x Winchester
    1x R93 T2
    LOL ? I feel that you want me to cry
    Thanks If I helped Bro





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. double black market wins.
    By huntingfreak69 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:25 PM
  2. black market win
    By bmwforever in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 10:42 AM
  3. Black Market WIN!!!
    By sickskill-_- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. Black market WIN
    By volodya8 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 05:37 PM
  5. Anyone knows the black market win spots?
    By akilas123 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM