Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    S]n!ck-_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Water less LAND
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad

    Which ear phones best for GM ?

    Hey folks.
    I am planning to buy a ear phones under 20$budget.
    I jst wanted some suggestion
    1.About which company would be the best under that range?
    2.which are the best ear phones for GM.
    3.the best clarity with amazing sound effects tat would even let me hear a BD GHOST from far distance even though my volumes are down by 50%

    some head phones which i think are good...
    Skull candy, beatz
    do any GM player use these and wat are the reviews?

    Answer me according to my questions please...

    Every1 will be thanked and +rep for who ever helped

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

    And one more thing i should even make out where the ghost exactly is...
    For example i use senhaizers and i hear the breath but i cant make out whr the ghost is(please dont ask me to practise)

  2. #2
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by S]n!ck-_* View Post
    Hey folks.
    I am planning to buy a ear phones under 20$budget.
    I jst wanted some suggestion
    1.About which company would be the best under that range?
    2.which are the best ear phones for GM.
    3.the best clarity with amazing sound effects tat would even let me hear a BD GHOST from far distance even though my volumes are down by 50%

    some head phones which i think are good...
    Skull candy, beatz
    do any GM player use these and wat are the reviews?

    Answer me according to my questions please...

    Every1 will be thanked and +rep for who ever helped

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

    And one more thing i should even make out where the ghost exactly is...
    For example i use senhaizers and i hear the breath but i cant make out whr the ghost is(please dont ask me to practise)
    first of all u saided soemthing like beats i have a qusetion how the hell are u going to buy beats with 20$
    any company is good as long as trusted like logitech and etc
    headphones would do a better job in gm
    and 7.1 surrounding sound is the best to pinpoint and figure out where the ghost is but 20$ arnt going to give u sh1t
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SliverBullet For This Useful Post:

    S]n!ck-_* (06-11-2013)

  4. #3
    S]n!ck-_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Water less LAND
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    first of all u saided soemthing like beats i have a qusetion how the hell are u going to buy beats with 20$
    any company is good as long as trusted like logitech and etc
    headphones would do a better job in gm
    and 7.1 surrounding sound is the best to pinpoint and figure out where the ghost is but 20$ arnt going to give u sh1t
    beatz was just a example bro....
    20$ in INDIAN money is equal to 1100rupees so its like 1000$ in INDIA :P (know what i mean)
    i have asked many GM players in GM and they said that ear phones are good and believe me even i feel the same because i use sennheiser HEADPhone and it sucks to core really so decided to go for a earphone this time...

  5. #4
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by S]n!ck-_* View Post
    beatz was just a example bro....
    20$ in INDIAN money is equal to 1100rupees so its like 1000$ in INDIA :P (know what i mean)
    i have asked many GM players in GM and they said that ear phones are good and believe me even i feel the same because i use sennheiser HEADPhone and it sucks to core really so decided to go for a earphone this time...
    well they saided earphone is good but wat u need is to try out 7.1 surrond sound headphones
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

  6. #5
    S]n!ck-_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Water less LAND
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    @silverbullet are skull candy ear phones good ?

  7. #6
    Do4Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
    first of all u saided soemthing like beats i have a qusetion how the hell are u going to buy beats with 20$
    any company is good as long as trusted like logitech and etc
    headphones would do a better job in gm
    and 7.1 surrounding sound is the best to pinpoint and figure out where the ghost is but 20$ arnt going to give u sh1t
    CF supports only 2.1 (y)
    Snick make a thread about this on z8 forums you will get much better answers than here
    Btw dont listen to that guy cus you need stereo headse for cf cus it only supports 2.1 sound

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Do4Love For This Useful Post:

    S]n!ck-_* (06-11-2013)

  9. #7
    S]n!ck-_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Water less LAND
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Do4Love View Post
    CF supports only 2.1 (y)
    Snick make a thread about this on z8 forums you will get much better answers than here
    Btw dont listen to that guy cus you need stereo headse for cf cus it only supports 2.1 sound
    THANKS a lot bro for that 2.1 channel information
    and yeah i am not getting a proper reply from this community, i will post this on z8 now

  10. #8
    Poxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    623
    Play as ghoste !

  11. #9
    SliverBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by S]n!ck-_* View Post
    THANKS a lot bro for that 2.1 channel information
    and yeah i am not getting a proper reply from this community, i will post this on z8 now
    its 7.1 its has 7 channels that make a cirlre and wherever the ghost is at u will hear the direction its coming from and it is prety impossable to not be in the channel
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Which programe is the best for creating hacks (write the name)
    By anamasryaraby in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. [Discussion] Which Injector is best to use for now?
    By rachel222 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 11:14 PM
  3. Which name sounds the best for a clan?
    By Opk4Life in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 12:44 PM
  4. [Help] Which is the best service for buying zp (phone)
    By PasterOfMuppets in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:33 AM
  5. Which client is the best for Indian players?
    By unihood in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 04:39 AM