My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    @iSmexy can you get @Dave84311 to check this guys IP because

1. @coolbeans2 is banned
    2. He is from Australia
    3. @CoolBeansv2 is from Angola

something is defiantly wrong here...
    He's banned for advertising and his alt. account is from Angola because he was of course fucking up while registering , i don't see a big deal with that . also he is permanently banned so don't TRADE with him.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-21-2013),rchayne (07-21-2013)

Thanks

1. @coolbeans2 is banned
    2. He is from Australia

I just made this account In a rush, just clicked randomly for country. @Approved. Said I am allowed to make a new account and trade with that. It's because of advertising on my other account I have lost it.
    @Lightning read above.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

He's banned for advertising and his alt. account is from Angola because he was of course fucking up while registering , i don't see a big deal with that . also he is permanently banned so don't TRADE with him.
    I am still allowed to trade, nothing wrong with that. I broke a rule on my account (advertising and recruitment) so I was banned. It was just an account ban and not IP so I have a right to make a new account and start over. Ask any admin and they will confirm this.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

1. @coolbeans2 is banned
    2. He is from Australia

Also if I was trying to evade a ban I would

1. Change my IP
    2. Not post in my threads posting my contact info that is the same as my banned account
    3. Speak in a different manner
    4. Not attract attention
    5. Not name myself CoolBeansv2

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

NOTE TO ALL READING THIS THREAD:

I can still post, trade, buy and sell. My main was NOT banned for scamming so therefore I can still trade here. I also was not IP banned so that means I'm allowed to create a new account in replacement of the banned one.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

[/COLOR @Lightning just realized you were an ex minion. You should know your rules concerning this if you were an ex minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    [COLOR="Red"]anyways when you gonna get the cheap zp?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeansv2 View Post
    I just made this account In a rush, just clicked randomly for country. @Approved. Said I am allowed to make a new account and trade with that. It's because of advertising on my other account I have lost it.
    @Lightning read above.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I am still allowed to trade, nothing wrong with that. I broke a rule on my account (advertising and recruitment) so I was banned. It was just an account ban and not IP so I have a right to make a new account and start over. Ask any admin and they will confirm this.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

1. Change my IP
    2. Not post in my threads posting my contact info that is the same as my banned account
    4. Not attract attention

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

I can still post, trade, buy and sell. My main was NOT banned for scamming so therefore I can still trade here. I also was not IP banned so that means I'm allowed to create a new account in replacement of the banned one.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

[/COLOR @Lightning just realized you were an ex minion. You should know your rules concerning this if you were an ex minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

1. @coolbeans2 is banned
    2. He is from Australia

I thought the rules state: "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)" And usually permanent bans are serious bans.
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

I thought the rules state: "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)" And usually permanent bans are serious bans.
    *shrugs* well I was told by @Approved. That I am allowed to create a new account and start new.

That its like CF, get ur account Perma banned its bye bye for that account. So you gotto start again

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    should be okay afaik
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heythere123 For This Useful Post:

CoolBeansv2 (07-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeansv2 View Post
    @Lightning read above.

1. Change my IP
    4. Not attract attention

I can still post, trade, buy and sell. My main was NOT banned for scamming so therefore I can still trade here. I also was not IP banned so that means I'm allowed to create a new account in replacement of the banned one.[COLOR="Silver"]

i don't have anything against you bro.. i just wanted dave to check your IP because of the Angola thing...

@everyoneElse he is allowed to make a new account because he did not get banned for Scamming, it was a ban for Advertising.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CFHackPro For This Useful Post:

CoolBeansv2 (07-21-2013)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789