Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,141
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,357
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post


    Ugh, you again
    lol , you just can't be in a hacking forum without using a hack

  2. #17
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    lol , you just can't be in a hacking forum without using a hack
    So? Just because I'm in a hacking forum doesn't mean I hack.

    A lot of people here don't hack either.

    That includes some of minions that approve hacks.

  3. #18
    aaroncfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under MPGH.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
    I got denied from a clan because of that

    Yep exactly if they know that I am from MPGH they obviously visited MPGH before . Many people don't know , but being active in a hacking forum doesn't mean you need to hack . I'm here most likely for the community .
    My fucking god, finally someone understands. Being in a hacking site forum doesnt mean you use hacks! But simply, ignore the ones that accuse you, cause you know they're jelly of your skills But i would change my name if this just keeps happening, because it would give you a bad rep
    CONTACT INFO-MSN:
    Aaroncfire@hotmail.com



  4. #19
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    lol , you just can't be in a hacking forum without using a hack
    That is a false statement . I only used to hack on an alt account which I only entered a game to test the hack and get out of the room . I know how it feels when you constantly die because of a hacker so I don't want to ruin all the fun .

    The only time I turned on a hack was because douche bag BL had a serious hacker and they laughed about it and didn't kick him . I just turned on my aimbot and shoot through walls and those fuckers learned a lesson. An IMPORTANT lesson .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Takari For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (07-13-2013)

  6. #20
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,141
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,357
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


    That is a false statement . I only used to hack on an alt account which I only entered a game to test the hack and get out of the room . I know how it feels when you constantly die because of a hacker so I don't want to ruin all the fun .

    The only time I turned on a hack was because douche bag BL had a serious hacker and they laughed about it and didn't kick him . I just turned on my aimbot and shoot through walls and those fuckers learned a lesson. An IMPORTANT lesson .

    What i mean is that you will at least Try 1 hack Cuz its hacking forum and its full of random Hacks :P

  7. #21
    TheEmoGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Have a IGN which is from a hack forum.. Everyone loses their mind..
    In a hacking forum and not actually using hack.. Everyone loses their mind..
    Problem?
    well.. this happens but i recommend not to use the same name as IGN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    schemer.PNG  

    Last edited by TheEmoGirl; 07-12-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Why I am Awesome
    1- Friendly
    2- Free Farms
    3- Free Glitch
    4- Free TeThe

  8. #22
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmoGirl View Post
    Have a IGN which is from a hack forum.. Everyone loses their mind..
    In a hacking forum and not actually using hack.. Everyone loses their mind..
    Problem?
    well.. this happens but i recommend not to use the same name as IGN
    Exactly




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What to say to people who accuse you of hacking?
    By xDeath4u in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. GM'S ON SCEANE WHILE GREATFULDED IS ACCUSED OF HACKING
    By D3Dh0oker in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:40 PM
  3. What do you do when you get accused of hacking?
    By Ed in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 02:41 AM
  4. accused of hacking when your not
    By LoveInsideTheFire in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. Lmao so this guy accused me of hacking (ironically)
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM