Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Rounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    \m/
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    Crossfire Signatures

    This is my first time posting in this part of Crossfire on MPGH, so forgive me for any errors that may be presented. I just found out about Crossfire signatures today and went to try it out on the German website. It seems that it doesn't work anymore, but I thought it was a pretty neat idea for signatures on MPGH. Does anyone know of another website that does these signatures or if anyone is doing them? I sure would love to try it!

  2. #2
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know

  3. #3
    aaroncfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under MPGH.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounds View Post
    This is my first time posting in this part of Crossfire on MPGH, so forgive me for any errors that may be presented. I just found out about Crossfire signatures today and went to try it out on the German website. It seems that it doesn't work anymore, but I thought it was a pretty neat idea for signatures on MPGH. Does anyone know of another website that does these signatures or if anyone is doing them? I sure would love to try it!
    I've never even heard of them....But i've seen people with a CF picture, and their name on it...lol
    CONTACT INFO-MSN:
    Aaroncfire@hotmail.com



  4. #4
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by aaroncfire View Post


    I've never even heard of them....But i've seen people with a CF picture, and their name on it...lol

    I think that's what he meant

  5. #5
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    Yea mine 's not working ...-_-

    Nicht finden my arse!

    ps..Nice ak
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




  6. #6
    Rounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    \m/
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    @BBgunz That's not bad at all . @aaroncfire This is the thing I'm talking about: ..| Crossfire-Germany Signature-Maker |..

  7. #7
    -Machete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounds View Post
    @BBgunz That's not bad at all . @aaroncfire This is the thing I'm talking about: ..| Crossfire-Germany Signature-Maker |..
    By some accounts it works.. will be a temporary problem.


    Help me to become a donator

    Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
    Sometimes love's not enough when the road gets tough
    I don't know why
    Keep making me laugh,
    Let's go get high
    Road's long, we carry on
    Try to have fun in the meantime

  8. #8
    Rounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    \m/
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    @-Machete Have you made one?

  9. #9
    -Machete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Devilish


    Uhm .. it only worked this


    Help me to become a donator

    Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
    Sometimes love's not enough when the road gets tough
    I don't know why
    Keep making me laugh,
    Let's go get high
    Road's long, we carry on
    Try to have fun in the meantime

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Crossfire Signature Generator
    By dapoorguy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 05:38 PM
  2. First Crossfire Signature by Royku ;]
    By Royku in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 10:43 PM
  3. Crossfire Signature Request
    By tommy840 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:36 AM
  4. CrossFire Signature Request
    By EvoSpider in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:39 PM
  5. My CrossFire Signature
    By EvoSpider in forum Showroom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 05:56 PM