Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused

    Would you be upset?

    Hello MPGH!

    Please tell me if you would be mad, if you were the clan leader.

    Me and my clan were clan warring like a normal night. We came across Aurora, a clan ranked in the 50-100's and we clan warred. They won the first half butbthen my clan won the second half. Making it a tie. So a clan ranked in the 1000 range tied with Aurora, a clan ranked in the 50's through 100's. We were okay with that. Later that night, we went against Sorry? a Silver ranked clan. They seemed really cool and asked if we could let them win so they could rank up. And that's what we did. We let then win. Do you think my clan leader would be upset with us for losing on purpose? Please help, what should I do?

    Note: My clan leader is still on vacation, therefore wasn't involved in the clan war. He comes back in a few days. I was in the CW with another member, and a clan LT. So I only did what the LT told me to do. When are leader gets back we are required to tell himbabout the Clan Wars and are records. Meaning we need to tell him about us losing on purpose. Would he be mad at the three in the CW or just the LT. Whobgave the order. Should we even tell him we lost on purpse?

  2. #2
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He would just be mad about the LT , it was the LT's fault.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  3. #3
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Leader > Lt.

    If I was the leader, YES, I would be upset.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    No Mistakes, Just Lessons
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    @lighting, So you think I'm at no fault for losing purposely, because the Lt gave me an order too?? @Howboutdat, Yes I know he would be upset, but at who? All 3 of us, Or just the Lt.

    Does it help at all tieing with a Master ranked clan? Wouldn't that make it look better? We also won against Imortals and WeAreLegion while he was away. That has to cancel out the purpose loss, right? Idk what to do.

  5. #5
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Who wouldn't get mad for this? Unless you guys are actually trying to move down ranks, the leader definitely should be mad about this. Purposefully losing a clan war for the opposing clan without even notifying the leader is a wrongful thing to do.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  6. #6
    xdzheyixd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Its just one clan war, unless that is the only one of the day, it won't be that obvious.
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

    Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

    Scams:
    - None

    Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

    My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    No Mistakes, Just Lessons
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    We had like 15 Clan Wars last night (when the loss occured) and we won about 11 of them. Fck man, I don't know what to do. I only did what the LT said to do

  8. #8
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would be upset with the lt

  9. #9
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    @lighting, So you think I'm at no fault for losing purposely, because the Lt gave me an order too?? @Howboutdat, Yes I know he would be upset, but at who? All 3 of us, Or just the Lt.

    Does it help at all tieing with a Master ranked clan? Wouldn't that make it look better? We also won against Imortals and WeAreLegion while he was away. That has to cancel out the purpose loss, right? Idk what to do.
    The Lt .

  10. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,723
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,022
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would most likely not even figure it out. And if I did, I'd replace all of you.
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #11
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I would most likely not even figure it out. And if I did, I'd replace all of you.
    With who though? xD

  12. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,723
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,022
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post


    With who though? xD
    New people.
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #13
    aaroncfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under MPGH.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Hello MPGH!

    Please tell me if you would be mad, if you were the clan leader.

    Me and my clan were clan warring like a normal night. We came across Aurora, a clan ranked in the 50-100's and we clan warred. They won the first half butbthen my clan won the second half. Making it a tie. So a clan ranked in the 1000 range tied with Aurora, a clan ranked in the 50's through 100's. We were okay with that. Later that night, we went against Sorry? a Silver ranked clan. They seemed really cool and asked if we could let them win so they could rank up. And that's what we did. We let then win. Do you think my clan leader would be upset with us for losing on purpose? Please help, what should I do?

    Note: My clan leader is still on vacation, therefore wasn't involved in the clan war. He comes back in a few days. I was in the CW with another member, and a clan LT. So I only did what the LT told me to do. When are leader gets back we are required to tell himbabout the Clan Wars and are records. Meaning we need to tell him about us losing on purpose. Would he be mad at the three in the CW or just the LT. Whobgave the order. Should we even tell him we lost on purpse?
    Ehhh....For me, i'd be upset too, but as the fact that you guys did it to COMPLETE strangers was unbearable... Makes YOU guys loses some points if their rank is lower....And also, You should of beaten Aurora, because they're shit....
    CONTACT INFO-MSN:
    Aaroncfire@hotmail.com



  14. #14
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would kick u .

  15. #15
    Threadstarter
    No Mistakes, Just Lessons
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by aaroncfire View Post


    Ehhh....For me, i'd be upset too, but as the fact that you guys did it to COMPLETE strangers was unbearable... Makes YOU guys loses some points if their rank is lower....And also, You should of beaten Aurora, because they're shit....
    Also beat WeAreLegion

    ---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by San` View Post
    I would kick u .
    Would you kick all 3 of us??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 06:34 AM
  2. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:46 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 01:05 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:44 AM