Thread: So Called Mates

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Almost halfway.
    Are you a VIP or no?

  2. #17
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Are you a VIP or no?
    I was never interested buying those.. so NO.

    Why? Are you?

  3. #18
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    I was never interested buying those.. so NO.

    Why? Are you?
    Nah I'm not. I was seeing if you were because you don't need a ton of xp left, so I figured if you were VIP you, some of my clan mates and I would hop into a server and you could just farm. Its not 8 VMware bots, but hey, you're getting the xp for free. But you arent VIP so it would take much much longer.

  4. #19
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Nah I'm not. I was seeing if you were because you don't need a ton of xp left, so I figured if you were VIP you, some of my clan mates and I would hop into a server and you could just farm. Its not 8 VMware bots, but hey, you're getting the xp for free. But you arent VIP so it would take much much longer.
    Could I still hop in even though I don't have VIP?

    I wanna level it to captain so I could sell it.

  5. #20
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Could I still hop in even though I don't have VIP?

    I wanna level it to captain so I could sell it.
    Sure. I'm not on right now. But add me: EchoNomical
    Might as well die a few million times before I trash that account. Its the one where Ibsold all my guns because me and my friends are retarded when we play on nonsleep But anyways Idk when Ill be on again. But if I see you on when I am we can try to hook something up. My clan mates might not be good with fucking there kd. So it might just be me and you, which could taje a while. If your interested with that? Its like 500xp a game from 150 kills on me. Takes like 10 minutes. 3000xp an hour. If thays just with me

  6. #21
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Sure. I'm not on right now. But add me: EchoNomical
    Might as well die a few million times before I trash that account. Its the one where Ibsold all my guns because me and my friends are retarded when we play on nonsleep But anyways Idk when Ill be on again. But if I see you on when I am we can try to hook something up. My clan mates might not be good with fucking there kd. So it might just be me and you, which could taje a while. If your interested with that? Its like 500xp a game from 150 kills on me. Takes like 10 minutes. 3000xp an hour. If thays just with me
    Could we play tomorrow though? I'm kinda sleepy right now. But invite your clanmates so we could level up fast.

  7. #22
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Could we play tomorrow though? I'm kinda sleepy right now. But invite your clanmates so we could level up fast.
    Sure. I won't be on in the day tomorrow or Thursday. But I will at night. Uh thats like 9 PM Pacific.. Is that good?

  8. #23
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Sure. I won't be on in the day tomorrow or Thursday. But I will at night. Uh thats like 9 PM Pacific.. Is that good?
    Sure . Invite friends with VIP too .

  9. #24
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Sure . Invite friends with VIP too .
    Ah yes. My clan mates are VIP! That lucky bastard has the gold m14 too. my ign will be EchoNomical

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FaZe.Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (07-24-2013)

  11. #25
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    Ah yes. My clan mates are VIP! That lucky bastard has the gold m14 too. my ign will be EchoNomical
    Alright thanks!

  12. #26
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    No Prob I needa sleep now, or it will be another day playing crossfire without sleep. So, good night.. Cya tomorrow

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

    @Brinley
    msg2short

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to FaZe.Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (07-24-2013)

  14. #27
    Nazmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sandy Beach
    Posts
    2,060
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Hot
    Just start with a new & fresh account.
     
    [Trusted list]
    - Skill145 : Nice trade, done with OMM.
    - CFFG. : Trusted guy, Traded with OMM.
    - Fox. : Awesome guy, Traded with OMM.
    - ]i[Smoke. : Smooth trade, done without OMM.
    - Dot. : Nicely completed trade, done with OMM.
    - freeasabird : He went first, done without OMM.
    - rchayne : I went first, nicely done without OMM.
    - shoracko (+2) : He went first, done without OMM.
    - Extreme_XB : Pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - accountforsale : Bought an account from his website, trusted guy.
    - JohnDoe52 : Nice and fast trade, he went first, done without OMM.
    - USWEST : He went first, pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - Poxer (+5) : He went first on first half, then was my turn. Done without OMM, no issues. Trusted guy!
    - Yovillesociety(+1) :done with OMM.
    [Scammers list]
    - [U]ndetecte[D]. : PermaIpBanned.
    - ILoveLasagna : PermaIpBanned.
    - blazingkid51 : PermaIpBanned.
     
    GMail - mpghnazmark@gmail.com

  15. #28
    CFHackPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
    Just start with a new & fresh account.
    thinking i might, however if i get an offer for an ok account i might take it

  16. #29
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    Lent a mate my account yesterday while i was away and had no internet at home..
    when it came back online i find it's banned.. so much for him being legit... fuck me
    thinking of scrapping my account and starting over.. what should i do

    I have a thread opened, buying an account with a $5 UGC got no offers so far
    Do you think i should find someone who would sell me something or should i start again?
    I'll sell you mine for 8k zp.

  17. #30
    TheEmoGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Free farm? Can I farm with you to get my main to captain?
    Sure weirdo
    Why I am Awesome
    1- Friendly
    2- Free Farms
    3- Free Glitch
    4- Free TeThe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call Of Duty Hack Question----
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
  2. Call of combat I need cheats can any1 make it happen
    By CrUsHa in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 08:52 AM
  3. Call of Duty2
    By wyld707 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 03:32 PM
  4. They Call it "The Internet"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:21 PM
  5. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 12:35 PM