Thread: So Called Mates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    CFHackPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    So Called Mates

    Lent a mate my account yesterday while i was away and had no internet at home..
    when it came back online i find it's banned.. so much for him being legit... fuck me
    thinking of scrapping my account and starting over.. what should i do

    I have a thread opened, buying an account with a $5 UGC got no offers so far
    Do you think i should find someone who would sell me something or should i start again?

  2. #2
    Insane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    132
    I'll sell you my account with AK Fury, Honorable. For ZP, and let me ask, who was it? Was it nh0xDevjL?

  3. #3
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I would sell mine @CFHackPro , remember the thread I made?

  4. #4
    CFHackPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    I'll sell you my account with AK Fury, Honorable. For ZP, and let me ask, who was it? Was it nh0xDevjL?
    na it was a mate from school, so pissed off at him

  5. #5
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    na it was a mate from school, so pissed off at him
    SO much for that huh?

  6. #6
    CFHackPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    SO much for that huh?
    14 days :/ he says he will make it up to me by buying me 75k zp

    doubt that will happen though

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,731
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,023
    My Mood
    Amazed
    And that's why you don't trust people. When I trust a real life friend with something, a threat usually comes with it.
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (07-23-2013)

  9. #8
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    14 days :/ he says he will make it up to me by buying me 75k zp

    doubt that will happen though
    So you've been ban before. Cuz it goes 3 days, then 7 days, then 14? then 30? then banned. Idk how it goes. Never been ban before


    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    And that's why you don't trust people.
    Everything you post relate with veronika.

  10. #9
    TheEmoGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Team up and start over :3 or just start over by ur self.. cuz u r good at it and u can make to a good lvl in few days but sorry for the zps u lost on the acc
    Why I am Awesome
    1- Friendly
    2- Free Farms
    3- Free Glitch
    4- Free TeThe

  11. #10
    CFHackPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    And that's why you don't trust people. When I trust a real life friend with something, a threat usually comes with it.
    kinda learnt that lesson today :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    So you've been ban before. Cuz it goes 3 days, then 7 days, then 14? then 30? then banned. Idk how it goes. Never been ban before


    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------



    Everything you post relate with veronika.
    lol ye it used to use it as an ALT to test hacks on it and crap (back in January and Feb) but then i started to play it more often (legit) hacks havn't been used on it since Febuary
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmoGirl View Post
    Team up and start over :3 or just start over by ur self.. cuz u r good at it and u can make to a good lvl in few days but sorry for the zps u lost on the acc
    haha if i decide to make a new account i would share with you.. only reason.. because i wouldn't be bothered buying ZP on it lol

  12. #11
    Insane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    132
    Buy my Fury account, ill get it to captain for you aswell

  13. #12
    TheEmoGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    haha if i decide to make a new account i would share with you.. only reason.. because i wouldn't be bothered buying ZP on it lol
    I am not asking to share an account with me :P cuz i cant play but if u want help lvling it just tell me
    Why I am Awesome
    1- Friendly
    2- Free Farms
    3- Free Glitch
    4- Free TeThe

  14. #13
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmoGirl View Post


    I am not asking to share an account with me :P cuz i cant play but if u want help lvling it just tell me
    Free farm? Can I farm with you to get my main to captain?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

    FaZe.Hunter (07-24-2013)

  16. #14
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Free farm? Can I farm with you to get my main to captain?
    How much xp you need?

  17. #15
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    How much xp you need?
    Almost halfway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call Of Duty Hack Question----
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
  2. Call of combat I need cheats can any1 make it happen
    By CrUsHa in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 08:52 AM
  3. Call of Duty2
    By wyld707 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 03:32 PM
  4. They Call it "The Internet"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:21 PM
  5. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 12:35 PM