My Mood
    Amused
    What about Cf China Ew jk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    What about Cf China Ew jk
    CF China is actually better than the rest.

If you use hack, your perma bann for life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

CF China is actually better than the rest.

If you use hack, your perma bann for life.
    Serious? If only NA had that

Thanks
    Since I live in Europe,I tried playing CF EU.After playing it 2 days I uninstalled the game.
    In my opinion it really sucks cause of the players and the ridiculous buying system.The players always kick you and you can literally play 2 out of 8 matches.Also in the black market, most weapons crates are in the RP section (so you need to give money in order to buy a crate from black market).And lastly when you complete a mission you don't get money but a weapon.So this means that you can't play the game and complete just the daily missions to make progress (you have to play more hours).
    As for CF NA I can't say anything because I can't create an account and play the game from my region.
    But I heard good things about it from my friends so I'm gonna stick with it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kosuta For This Useful Post:

FaZe.Hunter (07-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kosuta View Post
    Since I live in Europe,I tried playing CF EU.After playing it 2 days I uninstalled the game.
    In my opinion it really sucks cause of the players and the ridiculous buying system.The players always kick you and you can literally play 2 out of 8 matches.Also in the black market, most weapons crates are in the RP section (so you need to give money in order to buy a crate from black market).And lastly when you complete a mission you don't get money but a weapon.So this means that you can't play the game and complete just the daily missions to make progress (you have to play more hours).
    As for CF NA I can't say anything because I can't create an account and play the game from my region.
    But I heard good things about it from my friends so I'm gonna stick with it
    Even the guy who's never played it chose NA. Btw umm. Your avatar scares me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Na is better but eu u got a better chance in blackmarket with rp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by immatroll View Post
    Cf eu has the shittiest players and you are kicked from literally EVERY match, and theres shit tons of hackers but its easier to win weapons and there are A TON more rp weapons, CF na on the other hand has a shit ton of pros that will crush you with their breath down like none other. It's really either choosing an extremely easy cf version with a higher ping or sticking with becoming a pro on NA
    This is so not true AHAHHAHAHAH
    CFNA, barelly has any good player at all, just E8, and not all are that good... Considering i went there and creatted 1x1 5 min matches on ship and got all wins, except against Chris from LifeLine (More than 20 matches, only one was able to take the victory...)... Only in scrims i found some actually good players, and not even that good... Bet as they would get ripped by most of CFEU scrim teams...
    Only once in a CFNA game i was not the ace on the new headshot mode... Yhea i can aim... ANd yhea most of CFNA players canīt aim...Dunno if itīs me, but i barelly see any actually good player.... At least better than me and my team average...

Most of CFEU players consider NA a public farm... Especially on EGypt, considering that you can be there without moving and they will barelly hit you with their random spray...

Cīmon i challange you, go on CFEU B8 and try it... Feel the diference... Feel the peek, bumm, headshot. Want me to sugest some teams? Go against i9, SFC, Tera... Go ahead... Feel it up your ass after realizing the CFEU you say so much bad about has more power and skill than your CFNA...

Ps: santa, can i have the list of the naughty girls?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
    This is so not true AHAHHAHAHAH
    CFNA, barelly has any good player at all, just E8, and not all are that good... Considering i went there and creatted 1x1 5 min matches on ship and got all wins, except against Chris from LifeLine (More than 20 matches, only one was able to take the victory...)... Only in scrims i found some actually good players, and not even that good... Bet as they would get ripped by most of CFEU scrim teams...
    Only once in a CFNA game i was not the ace on the new headshot mode... Yhea i can aim... ANd yhea most of CFNA players canīt aim...Dunno if itīs me, but i barelly see any actually good player.... At least better than me and my team average...

Most of CFEU players consider NA a public farm... Especially on EGypt, considering that you can be there without moving and they will barelly hit you with their random spray...

Cīmon i challange you, go on CFEU B8 and try it... Feel the diference... Feel the peek, bumm, headshot. Want me to sugest some teams? Go against i9, SFC, Tera... Go ahead... Feel it up your ass after realizing the CFEU you say so much bad about has more power and skill than your CFNA...
    I just pub the alpha server, all noobs, only seen maybe 2 or 3 leutinants at all I am not trying to insult cf eu I'm just merely suggesting the players aren't up to par with the game from what I've seen
    scammers can suck on my @#$%

Thanks
    i would say NA in europe in every fckin server is hacker and they dont patch hacks for about 5 days

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Go to NA, EU is a copy its much better NA...

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
    CHOOSE NA!! Unless you are turk or egyptian
    Being Racist?
    Please press Thanks/Rep+ me if I helped you in anyway

"Gangsters used to move ounces and reach for burners.
    Now gangsters only move mouses and reach for cursors."
    -Token

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by johngon View Post
    Being Racist?
    Nope, that isn't racist I never said anything about Americans or anything being more superior than Turks or Egyptians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12