Thread: GM?

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    sam123bir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On A Green Planet
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sad

    GM?

    Sorry to sound like a retard, But what is a GM in crossfire?
    I've seen some threads with that word. It sounds like a admin or something.

    EDIT: What is the difference from a Game Master and a normal player?
    And what can they do that we can't do?
    Last edited by sam123bir; 07-27-2013 at 12:35 PM.

  2. #2
    mybickisbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    At first I thought it's GameMasters or Game Mod- People who patrol ingame for suspicious activities.

  3. #3
    3bdo Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place On the Earth
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by mybickisbig View Post
    At first I thought it's GameMasters or Game Mod- People who patrol ingame for suspicious activities.
    isn't it Ghost Mode ?

  4. #4
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bdo Ghost View Post
    isn't it Ghost Mode ?
    it can be both :/
    You can either say "Let's go play GM" - in this case is Ghost Mode
    Or "The GM banned me" - in this case is Game Master

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barstarzz For This Useful Post:

    sam123bir (07-28-2013)

  6. #5
    3bdo Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place On the Earth
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by .Razer View Post


    it can be both :/
    You can either say "Let's go play GM" - in this case is Ghost Mode
    Or "The GM banned me" - in this case is Game Master
    that's right

  7. #6
    rabir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    2,322
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,920
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sam123bir View Post
    Sorry to sound like a retard, But what is a GM in crossfire?
    I've seen some threads with that word. It sounds like a admin or something.

    EDIT: What is the difference from a Game Master and a normal player?
    And what can they do that we can't do?
    GM = GameMaster...
    They are the admins of Cf...







  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rabir007 For This Useful Post:

    sam123bir (07-28-2013)

  9. #7
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    GM = GAY MARRIAGE
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




  10. #8
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam123bir View Post
    EDIT: What is the difference from a Game Master and a normal player?
    And what can they do that we can't do?
    Game Master =

    Normal Player =