Thread: 2 Questions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Smile 2 Questions

1. I've been trying to make a new Crossfire account, But everytime I try, I get "Oops! Somthing went wrong in the registration process" and then some notes that can be the problem. My English isn't that good so I don't understand the last 2 notes. The first 3 notes I've checked. I have not made a account in the past 24 hours, I'm not connecting through a know proxy, And i'm not on a public computer that can be unsafe. I must just check the other 2 too see if thats the problem. A link to the picture of the notes will be below. If you understand what those 2 last notes says, Then please comment below. I've tried in 3 days, But still this error.

Link to the error and notes: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2. I've heard that you can send "Support Tickets" to Z8Games, But I don't know where to. If you know, Please comment with the link to there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    2nd question answer is here : Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 3bdo Ghost For This Useful Post:

sam123bir (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah i am unable to sign up either because the page just would load then when I press the accept and register button again it tells me the capita is wrong and it is stuck in that cycle.

10 Posts
    25 Posts
    50 Posts
    100 Posts
    200 Posts
    500 Posts
    1000 Posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They limit you to a certain number of accounts you can make a month. It seems like you've already reached your monthly limit.

This could be due to hacking, chargeback or anything else that you can get banned for in the past. Also might have something to do with your location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Location, Can't be. I've created account many times before. But do they really limit how many accounts you can make a month? It just says 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    They limit you to a certain number of accounts you can make a month. It seems like you've already reached your monthly limit.

This could be due to hacking, chargeback or anything else that you can get banned for in the past. Also might have something to do with your location.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sam123bir View Post
    Location, Can't be. I've created account many times before. But do they really limit how many accounts you can make a month? It just says 24 hours.
    They did give people a limit. I couldn't create an account for a while, Tried to get other people to make one for me. Turns out, the email was already linked to another one of my accounts and changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't