Thread: Question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    heathledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question?

    I know this is an Hack site But are there many hackers? Like in everygame? I played Crossfire EU I meet about 2-3 hackers in every game.
    A man can Change his stars!

  2. #2
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,023
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not as many as you think. Or at least not what I've seen.
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #3
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There's hacker in every room you played in. Get use to it.

  4. #4
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are hackers everywhere. They are watching you...

  5. #5
    FaZe.Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hackers. Hackers everywhere

  6. #6
    SkittlesAreGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hackers are easy to beat...they aare all either BR or Egyptians and they have 300ping, even with an aimbot, these kids can't aim.
    Im known as Weed on CF NA, many people think i hack, but CF is an easy game, recoil is easy to control...Go play CS:S if you want a challenge.
    Or 1.6...U CAN'T even HARDSCOPE someone from 2 feet away and kill him, thats how bad the Reg is, and yet, I still pwn in there. #CS:GO 2 Easy-

  7. #7
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    Im known as Weed on CF NA, many people think i hack

    It's because you do hack.

  8. #8
    SkittlesAreGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post



    It's because you do hack.
    I REALLY hope I did....maybe It would make my arm stop hurting so much for twitching on kids hihi ^-^
    with dat rig i wrote about, imma start making youtube vids on cf / cs:go / bf3-4 and such...we'll see, who's talking btw?

  9. #9
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    I REALLY hope I did....maybe It would make my arm stop hurting so much for twitching on kids hihi ^-^
    with dat rig i wrote about, imma start making youtube vids on cf / cs:go / bf3-4 and such...we'll see, who's talking btw?
    I can prove it. I can go find it in your latest posts.

    And you will have a big BUSTED on your face.

  10. #10
    SkittlesAreGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    I can prove it. I can go find it in your latest posts.

    And you will have a big BUSTED on your face.
    dat fail doe xD lol, in my post, the guy asking about how to get better in BL GM, i said hack /msg2short, its sarcasm...even hacking as a ghost won't do u good...lol, unless u have llike speed knife wich is obvious lol since ohk is patched xD anyways...got any other proof dat MIGHT actuallly MAKE me BUSTED? i wanna see u keep loosing ur time lol xD whats ur ign? i wanna quickly own u inna 1v1 with this 20fps laptopd doe
    #2Stronk in DA HOUSE, smoking Weed ALL DAY!

  11. #11
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    dat fail doe xD lol, in my post, the guy asking about how to get better in BL GM, i said hack /msg2short, its sarcasm...even hacking as a ghost won't do u good...lol, unless u have llike speed knife wich is obvious lol since ohk is patched xD anyways...got any other proof dat MIGHT actuallly MAKE me BUSTED? i wanna see u keep loosing ur time lol xD whats ur ign? i wanna quickly own u inna 1v1 with this 20fps laptopd doe
    #2Stronk in DA HOUSE, smoking Weed ALL DAY!
    Okay, first of all, learn to spell and check your grammars before you argue.
    Second, I don't know what you're problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    Third, if I have to spend 24 hour just to bust you, hell, I will.

  12. #12
    SkittlesAreGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Okay, first of all, learn to spell and check your grammars before you argue.
    Second, I don't know what you're problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    Third, if I have to spend 24 hour just to bust you, hell, I will.
    Then do so
    Sorry im 2 HIGH IN THE SKY to care about my grammar xD
    I don't have a single problem doe o.O and Well...
    Go ahead darling, tell me once you found smething, wanna team view lolllllllllllllll?

  13. #13
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    Then do so
    Sorry im 2 HIGH IN THE SKY to care about my grammar xD
    I don't have a single problem doe o.O and Well...
    Go ahead darling, tell me once you found smething, wanna team view lolllllllllllllll?
    Here's for you mutherchucker :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php...917&pp=&page=8 Scroll down to see more

  14. #14
    SkittlesAreGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Here's for you mutherchucker :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php...917&pp=&page=8 Scroll down to see more
    Says: Sorry no matches blablabla please try some different terms

  15. #15
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
    Says: Sorry no matches blablabla please try some different terms
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood
    Hell nuh....Best hack is LESS recoil + Wallhack...NOTHING MORE....Anything more is for skill-less noobs who cant play...
    Called Br's IG!
    What about that? *BUSTED*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:02 AM
  2. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 01:55 PM
  3. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:38 AM
  4. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:36 PM