Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    TheEmoGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Innocent
    What if ZP/RP is cheaper than NA or EU
    Why I am Awesome
    1- Friendly
    2- Free Farms
    3- Free Glitch
    4- Free TeThe

  2. #17
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I think the new CF versions are always better than the previous ones, even if they lack in content compared to the older ones.
    ? Really? All I ever play is CF NA, and CF CN seems better...... Even CF KR seemed good, though they never got to get the MM/HM/HMX game modes...
    honestly

  3. #18
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    ? Really? All I ever play is CF NA, and CF CN seems better...... Even CF KR seemed good, though they never got to get the MM/HM/HMX game modes...
    Well, CFNA has a vast quantity of content, they give out free "zp" on mondays and are the oldest version still active, they are like "hours concurs"

    But still, I think CF EU >>>>>>>>>>CF AL>CFNA

    Then you might ask, "why do you think CFAL is better than NA"?
    Well, I think there are too many powerful zp guns in CFNA(hell, event the Kriss and AR-70 are ZP guns!), compared to only a few good gp ones(Scar-l and M12s comes to mind)... Plus, there are no egys hackingthe shit out of everyone on every room in CFAL...

  4. #19
    ahmedhossam435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored
    can any 1 be nice and tell me how much ping i will get there ?

  5. #20
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhossam435 View Post
    can any 1 be nice and tell me how much ping i will get there ?
    I think you'll get ~70...

  6. #21
    mamo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    15,565
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I think you'll get ~70...
    is that for egyptains ?

  7. #22
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


    is that for egyptains ?
    No, for Saudi Arabians.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

    mamo007 (08-14-2013)

  9. #23
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Well, CFNA has a vast quantity of content, they give out free "zp" on mondays and are the oldest version still active, they are like "hours concurs"

    But still, I think CF EU >>>>>>>>>>CF AL>CFNA

    Then you might ask, "why do you think CFAL is better than NA"?
    Well, I think there are too many powerful zp guns in CFNA(hell, event the Kriss and AR-70 are ZP guns!), compared to only a few good gp ones(Scar-l and M12s comes to mind)... Plus, there are no egys hackingthe shit out of everyone on every room in CFAL...

    FREE ZP ON MONDAYS!? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, I MUST KNOW.
    honestly

  10. #24
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    FREE ZP ON MONDAYS!? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, I MUST KNOW.
    Every monday, they open their test server to the public. You go there, play a few matches to help test the new contents, and you get a quantity of "zp"(don't know how it's called over there), normally it's 10k.

  11. #25
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Every monday, they open their test server to the public. You go there, play a few matches to help test the new contents, and you get a quantity of "zp"(don't know how it's called over there), normally it's 10k.
    This is impossible, that's how everyone got their zp then!


    You wouldn't know where to find it, would you? :3
    honestly

  12. #26
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    This is impossible, that's how everyone got their zp then!


    You wouldn't know where to find it, would you? :3
    穿越火线-CF-官方网站-腾讯游戏-三亿鼠标的枪战梦想


    Well, Tencent(the company responsible for CF in China) has enough monies to buy a real-size replica of the Titanic made of solid gold, I'm sure they don't mind dishing out a few millions in virtual currency every week...

  13. #27
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    穿越火线-CF-官方网站-腾讯游戏-三亿鼠标的枪战梦想


    Well, Tencent(the company responsible for CF in China) has enough monies to buy a real-size replica of the Titanic made of solid gold, I'm sure they don't mind dishing out a few millions in virtual currency every week...
    Don't understand that page.... The pretty women in the back are looking into my soul and judging me...

    Many thanks for providing the link, time to get back onto topic...


    SO, ANY PREDICTIONS FOR CF SEA!?
    honestly

  14. #28
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,553
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    Don't understand that page.... The pretty women in the back are looking into my soul and judging me...

    Many thanks for providing the link, time to get back onto topic...


    SO, ANY PREDICTIONS FOR CF SEA!?
    I'm sure it will be pretty good, the only CF version that's really bad(in my opinion of course) is CF Fantasy, and it isn't a official version.

  15. #29
    Purple.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R.Moldova
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    882
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    3 more days to go, for the release of Crossfire South East Asia (SEA)... Can't wait, I hope this doesn't suck as much as CFFG, hackers everywhere.
    do u play CFFG ? o.0

  16. #30
    Frosty''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    LOL,You just don't want them to ruin the game.
    Not all of Egyptians are hackers
    Previous Name '4444you'


    " Allah is One, none beside him. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad ( May Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all) were all Prophets and Messengers, they were chosen to convey the true message of God for the humanity. Islam is the final solution conveyed through the Prophet Muhammad to bring peace and harmony between the whole of humanity. Accept Islam or you will regret on the day when there is no shade but for whom Allah provides''.





    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥
    ♥░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [BLACK FRIDAY]ONE MORE DAY
    By BenXer in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
  2. 3 more days until admin vs member battles (if u win u get free nx)
    By jjneshi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:46 PM
  4. yayay 8 more days untill...
    By sheldom in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:16 PM