Thanks

Post Information about CF:FS (SEA)

It's a quite fair community. Hardly any flamers, or people who cry or rage for no apparent reason and the majority of the people there speak English. Since it's CFFS is in the beta stages, you are able to report someone *in-game* without the need to go into forums, although it may run the risk of receiving a ban. Which is a really nice feature but may be removed in the later stages (not confirmed).

The anti-hack system (HWGC) is quite similar to the one in CF:CN (China) but is quite easy to hack since there's only a few hacks listed and patched. This being said, most hacks will not work and the only hacks that seem to function (on any Operating System) are a few Memory hacks.

Some of you may be asking, "Is weapons there really 1GP?!"... Yes, there is weapons for 1GP. This is not permanent and will later be removed when the game finishes the beta development, this is just purely to test out the weaponry and check for any bugs.

Your ping may range from 10 to 450+, depending on where you are currently located.
    I'm from the UK and I manage to get 210 ping average, which is quite decent in my opinion.
    You can send a ticket, if you genuinely believe that the server is increasing your ping and not factors such as 'your area/internet' etc.

I actually suggest playing this game for the mean time, since the community is really nice (as I said before) and there's no REAL hacks for this game. I'm just reminiscing here, but it genuinely feels like "good ol' CrossFire". I suggest you play it before it's ruined with flamers, hackers etc.

You are able to jump on top of people without "sliding" off and are able to corner glitch anywhere without error and with no bug damage, so there is (of course) many glitchers but it's not too annoying because you can just corner glitch and kill them as well (-:

Blah blah blah, that's as much as I can think of as of now. It's very good, to be quite honest. I hope I'll see you there
    If you do wish to register, download and play CrossFire: South East Asia, information can be found >> here<<
    Last edited by TaBz3; 08-28-2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Oops ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
    It's a quite fair community. Hardly any flamers, or people who cry or rage for no apparent reason and the majority of the people there speak English. Since it's CFFS is in the beta stages, you are able to report someone *in-game* without the need to go into forums, although it may run the risk of receiving a ban. Which is a really nice feature but may be removed in the later stages (not confirmed).

The anti-hack system (HWGC) is quite similar to the one in CF:CN (China) but is quite easy to hack since there's only a few hacks listed and patched. This being said, most hacks will not work and the only hacks that seem to function (on any Operating System) are a few Memory hacks.

Some of you may be asking, "Is weapons there really 1GP?!"... Yes, there is weapons for 1GP. This is not permanent and will later be removed when the game finishes the beta development, this is just purely to test out the weaponry and check for any bugs.

Your ping may range from 10 to 450+, depending on where you are currently located.
    I'm from the UK and I manage to get 210 ping average, which is quite decent in my opinion.
    You can send a ticket, if you genuinely believe that the server is increasing your ping and not factors such as 'your area/internet' etc.

I actually suggest playing this game for the mean time, since the community is really nice (as I said before) and there's no REAL hacks for this game. I'm just reminiscing here, but it genuinely feels like "good ol' CrossFire". I suggest you play it before it's ruined with flamers, hackers etc.

You are able to jump on top of people without "sliding" off and are able to corner glitch anywhere without error and with no bug damage, so there is (of course) many glitchers but it's not too annoying because you can just corner glitch and kill them as well (-:

Blah blah blah, that's as much as I can think of as of now. It's very good, to be quite honest. I hope I'll see you there
    If you do wish to register, download and play CrossFire: South East Asia, information can be found >> here<<
    I guess most of the players are already tired of CFNA

Thanks
    An quick update on CF SEA (which I just found out a one or two hours ago, weirdly enough)
    Daily Missions reset every 4:00PM (GMT+0) and that all weapon data will be reset at 8th September 2013 4.00PM (GMT+0)
    It would be wise to only buy ONE subscription for weapons that are limited i.e. "1gp for 14 days" since it will expire/null at that date.
    This being said, stats such as kill/deaths, levels etc WILL remain.
    (Just for anyone who is curious)