Thread: Hallelujah !!!

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    *KFC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Hallelujah !!!

    Dear Shooters, we regret to inform you that we've implemented IP Restriction to countries that are already servicing CROSSFIRE Game. Please be informed.


    Now, BR's , Vietnamese, Chinese, PH's are banned, there's now hope for a hack-free game
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

  2. #2
    Smuq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lma 3m Smuq Y3dy Kolo Ywa2f Le3b Yhdy :D
    Posts
    807
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    Dear Shooters, we regret to inform you that we've implemented IP Restriction to countries that are already servicing CROSSFIRE Game. Please be informed.


    Now, BR's , Vietnamese, Chinese, PH's are banned, there's now hope for a hack-free game
    can you explain more ?

  3. #3
    andre02203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    HOLY FUCKING HIT NO MOTE GAY DD BR OMFG FUVK HYMHFHJFHGGDNGTHU

  4. #4
    *KFC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuq View Post

    can you explain more ?
    As you know, just like CFNA has blocked some countries from playing, CFSEA has done the same. Those countries which already have a version of their own crossfire, Example- CF VN, CF CH, CF PH, won't be able to play.
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

  5. #5
    Smuq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lma 3m Smuq Y3dy Kolo Ywa2f Le3b Yhdy :D
    Posts
    807
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    As you know, just like CFNA has blocked some countries from playing, CFSEA has done the same. Those countries which already have a version of their own crossfire, Example- CF VN, CF CH, CF PH, won't be able to play.
    but why people like ph people play in cf sea and they have their own one ? that is lower ping for them !

  6. #6
    *KFC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuq View Post

    but why people like ph people play in cf sea and they have their own one ? that is lower ping for them !
    They had their own server, they completely hacked and ruined it, now they wanted to ruin another game.
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

  7. #7
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    They had their own server, they completely hacked and ruined it, now they wanted to ruin another game.
    This only applies to accounts made after the anouncement probably.

    E: And I've just read that CFEU and CFNA users can play,also Egypts/Turks but could someone explain why Portugal?

    Dear Shooters,





    We regret to inform you that we've implemented IP Restriction for countries that are stated below as CROSSFIRE SEA are not permitted to service these countries that are already servicing CROSSFIRE Game.

    1. Brazil

    2. Vietnam

    3. Philippines

    4. Portugal

    5. Russia

    6. China



    Please be informed of this implementation. Thank you.





    Regards,

    CROSSFIRE Team
    - See more at: https://cf.gambooz.com/cfsea/notices_....5OrFRa8H.dpuf
    Last edited by alaska321; 09-01-2013 at 12:45 AM.





  8. #8
    *KFC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
    This only applies to accounts made after the anouncement probably.
    I think accounts are going to be deleted after 9th Sept, hope so
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

  9. #9
    *KFC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
    This only applies to accounts made after the anouncement probably.

    E: And I've just read that CFEU and CFNA users can play,also Egypts/Turks but could someone explain why Portugal?
    Don't have that much knowledge, It's probably the rumor that GM's are not happy with all these BR's, VN's and PH's, they have been raging at everyone who kills them by calling them hacker, and when they hack, they simply call their enemies noobs.
    Maybe, Don't know .
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

  10. #10
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    Don't have that much knowledge, It's probably the rumor that GM's are not happy with all these BR's, VN's and PH's, they have been raging at everyone who kills them by calling them hacker, and when they hack, they simply call their enemies noobs.
    Maybe, Don't know .
    Sounds right,but why is Portugal restricted?





  11. #11
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That is Awesome Hope they do that in CF NA also...


  12. #12
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Great for CF SEA....

    BUT WE'RE STILL STUCK WITH ALL OF THEM IN CF NA
    honestly

  13. #13
    SKR!LL3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PRESS "THANKS" IF I HELPED

  14. #14
    MoneyBanks96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cool
    Awesome finally some good news.

  15. #15
    kennydarvous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jesus , Im In Crossfire Section
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank GOD Z8 better do this Shit Man SO many Egyptian Hackers all Every game I go in I find an Egyptian?


Similar Threads

  1. Hallelujah!!
    By Son in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:01 PM