Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    ZzzQUERYzzZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ummmm idk man

  2. #17
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    daz leik scammung mang.

    y u no jus chrge buck ?


    wow so hope much pain

  3. #18
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Did you try to login into the game?





  4. #19
    Athos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Z8Games

    I dunno, i've been trying to worm Z8 Support, not much success but a little bit of an improvement today.

    A friend used to own the account, but it got banned for chargeback. She's quit CF so, well yeah.
    Requesting them for unbanning a perma banned account is hard, but a nice perma banned account is almost impossible (for not saying impossible)...
    Give them all the information (current, resent, or first, in that order of importance) they request you on the ticket form wich you have (the more the better). If the account has no purchases or you don't know, then type on payment methods "None". Give them your IP,even if it's not the IP wich you created the account... they may also request you: city and country where the account was created and first information used (ID, password, e-mail and security question/answer).

  5. #20
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    Requesting them for unbanning a perma banned account is hard, but a nice perma banned account is almost impossible (for not saying impossible)...
    Give them all the information (current, resent, or first, in that order of importance) they request you on the ticket form wich you have (the more the better). If the account has no purchases or you don't know, then type on payment methods "None". Give them your IP,even if it's not the IP wich you created the account... they may also request you: city and country where the account was created and first information used (ID, password, e-mail and security question/answer).
    I know how to recover an account, but thanks for the help.

  6. #21
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Z8 is such a fag when its about recovery accounts..

  7. #22
    Athos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    I know how to recover an account, but thanks for the help.
    I wasn't trying to teach you (if so, then I would have done a full tutorial ),but telling you the odds and what to do in each case, as you requested... It's a guide for safe working (then you proceed as you want), not a recovery method

  8. #23
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    I wasn't trying to teach you (if so, then I would have done a full tutorial ),but telling you the odds and what to do in each case, as you requested... It's a guide for safe working (then you proceed as you want), not a recovery method
    I requested an opinion on the account. What everyone thinks of it?

  9. #24
    xMPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    That account is amazing.

  10. #25
    Athos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    I requested an opinion on the account. What everyone thinks of it?
    Yes, you are right, you requested an opinion, and I gave one, but I never gave you a tutorial, just full information to clear every posible doubt (in my opinion, they could do this...you could do this...taking care of this...). Listing some tips doesn't mean a tutorial, but a suggestion when practicing your own way; a tutorial is a full step by step method...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. looks like someones trying to get their account back
    By RottenTomato in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. Help me get my account back?
    By linuxandmegasrulz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. do we get our account back? from z8 hack.
    By mark0108 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:36 AM
  4. will i get my account back.
    By Khalifa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 05:59 AM
  5. can he get his account back?
    By Ian in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:34 AM