Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
    I'm tired of surveys constantly scamming me, so it's time for you to do the same back.*

Requirements:
    VMware - With a windows 7 iso
    Time
    UK only
    Please create Linked clones to the oringal machine, its 100x faster and takes less space.

Usefull link:
    Generate a Random Name - Female, England/Wales, United Kingdom - Fake Name Generator

What the survey looks like and how much ZP it credits:

You can find this survey on the following sponsers (sponserpay, tokenadds, superewards), the rewarded ZP used to be over 8,000 ZP for a nelsin survey but recently they have dropped this rate, it goes up and down depending on how fast you get to the offer once its back on your list.

survey title - "Nielsen//netratings" - Shape the future.

I cant see the surveys help please!!!

Learn to use the scroll key, and open your eyes. Its usually under the "free" offers but can change.

Firstly make clones of your fresh Windows 7 machine, around 5 clones will do. Then follow the steps below, please be creative and use your different names & emails / but use the exact options I select, or similar to it.

1,)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

After you get to this stage make sure to take a screenshot of the application saying "congratulations!" - Shortly it will redirect you to their website which is where it will register your machine hardware to the survey (copy the link from the browser it takes you too and save it on a note pad for future reference if the survey does not reward you, also take a screenshot of the "Welcome to the nelsin family page" which looks like this:

Note: The screenshot above was taken from an earlier time from a different sponser.

Once the ZP has came through, power off the machine and load one of your clone machines and repeat on a different survey sponser. These surveys refresh every 2 weeks / so you can carry on repeating them on the same account or a different one untill they start doing IP checks.
    LOL it showed up 3 times.. now i have 10/000 ZP..... another 30 more then VIP WEAPONS!!!!!
    <--------------

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BBgunz For This Useful Post:

GREP Warhawk (11-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by BBgunz View Post
    LOL it showed up 3 times.. now i have 10/000 ZP..... another 30 more then VIP WEAPONS!!!!!
    The next batch of these surveys will come soon, I hope I'm early enough for when they are as high as 8,000 ZP per survey.
    Last edited by GREP Warhawk; 11-20-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    The same way your cameras are watching us, we’re watching you. Think we’re easy to control you ain’t got a clue
    revolutions on the way, let’s see what you're going to do.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GREP Warhawk For This Useful Post:

BBgunz (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by BBgunz View Post
    Super rewards just released another nielsen pannel survey, so time to b00t those clones and get some free ZP.

At the moment its worth 4800.

@ People who are trying this:

Please do not use VPN's or proxies, these will lead you to get banned from the survey sponsers and if they survey providers complain to Z8games, you MAY lose your account. So only do this if you are from UK, it's simple.
    Last edited by GREP Warhawk; 11-22-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    The same way your cameras are watching us, we’re watching you. Think we’re easy to control you ain’t got a clue
    revolutions on the way, let’s see what you're going to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12