Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    [\/]illager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!!
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    You know i felt a bit hungry reading all this just because of how people like to show off and say they are so good but at the end he got scammed by a kid.

  2. #62
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [\/]illager View Post
    You know i felt a bit hungry reading all this just because of how people like to show off and say they are so good but at the end he got scammed by a kid.
    Wasn't a scam. Do you know what the recovery rate for scammed or hacked account's is? Pretty fucking low. It's just a feel good story. I'm not good in anyway. Smarter than the average bear maybe, But in no way an expert. Thank you for being a douche though =)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rchayne For This Useful Post:

    Josh (11-28-2013)

  4. #63
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    Poor Kid Well done bro.
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to O.oH4ck.eXe For This Useful Post:

    rchayne (12-01-2013)

  6. #64
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Yup, Also said Use a MM. Did ya lose an account ;D
    Lose 2 accounts :P , you said 100000000000000000000+ vouch, if this guy scam i will give you my account , remember it ?

    Idgaf about that accs but anyways

  7. #65
    Best Riven EU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Meh i think what you did was wrong,yes i agree the kid deserved it but yeah,you could of just recoverd the account.
    But anyway what you did could of actually gone very far,if that family was smart enough to do anything about it,like i mean you threatened them by basically saying you have there info,they could of easely sued you for everything you're worth,all they need is some money and a good laywer,and you would of by far lost the case,since yeah what the kid did was wrong,but what you did was a whole new level of wrong.But hey that's just what a family with a bit of sence of security would do.

    But anyway good job.
    Vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
    Great guy. Communicated with me a lot and helped me out! Recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedoff View Post
    +1 ty dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by flookzakub7 View Post
    Totally worth it. I bought this method 2 days ago. If you not getting busted, it's unlimited RP machine.
    recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooknation View Post
    10/10 Was a pleasure doing business with this man! One of the best buying experiences ive had in a long time. And yeah, the method is working as a dream. And its not the old method that you all believe it is. Something completely different!
    Quote Originally Posted by dodac123456789 View Post
    Vouch for him,traded with him today.LEgit and awesome :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
    Pretty good method, if this method is abused could be get banned easily also should only use it on a smurf
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus View Post
    Can Vouch for this Method working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post

    Fantastic guy, this Riven
    Thanks for the vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
    Great methods, some are known, but some where new even to me!

  8. #66
    -Correct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    773
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    You kiddin' me? 20$ an hour?

    It is called D0Xing.. and I got a D0XIng service to offer. :/

  9. #67
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Riven EU View Post
    Meh i think what you did was wrong,yes i agree the kid deserved it but yeah,you could of just recoverd the account.
    But anyway what you did could of actually gone very far,if that family was smart enough to do anything about it,like i mean you threatened them by basically saying you have there info,they could of easely sued you for everything you're worth,all they need is some money and a good laywer,and you would of by far lost the case,since yeah what the kid did was wrong,but what you did was a whole new level of wrong.But hey that's just what a family with a bit of sence of security would do.

    But anyway good job.
    The kid will never hack anyone ever again. If anything, "what you did was wrong" has probably saved anyone else form being hacked by him.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Correct View Post
    You kiddin' me? 20$ an hour?

    It is called D0Xing.. and I got a D0XIng service to offer. :/
    It's a joke. I got like 5 PM in the first hour of posting this alone asking me to teach them or hack for them. Not one person PM'd me after I added that ;p
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  10. #68
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    COol story Lemme hack you?

  11. #69
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Riven EU View Post
    f that family was smart enough to do anything about it,like i mean you threatened them by basically saying you have there info,they could of easely sued you for everything you're worth,all they need is some money and a good laywer
    No they couldn't have. Without evidence of Me actually having those account's they can't do fuck all. I live on the other side of the world, So actually getting me to court would have been a nightmare on their behalf. All I'm worth? Shit the cost of a lawyer is worth more than that. The fact that they hacked in the first place *E-Mail, Facebook and Z8 account* would have instantly dismissed the case. The lawyer would have told them there full of shit and to fuck off and stop wasting his time from the very moment they said that. And I actually have I.P evidence Linking their computer and there address to the hack on both the E-mail account and the Facebook. That's how I tracked him down.

    Worst they could do is report me to the FBI cyber crime's division, In which I would be marked as a grey hat hacker, Not black hat, Because I was doing it in the just cause of getting my hacked account back.

    Really they hacked me first. Your not going to dob yourself in that's just fucking retarded...

    Your argument is invalid.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  12. #70
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    COol story Lemme hack you?
    Go for it ;p Long time no see man <3 How's life treating ya?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  13. #71
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Go for it ;p Long time no see man <3 How's life treating ya?
    Lol Pretty good , wbu?

  14. #72
    Best Riven EU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    No they couldn't have. Without evidence of Me actually having those account's they can't do fuck all. I live on the other side of the world, So actually getting me to court would have been a nightmare on their behalf. All I'm worth? Shit the cost of a lawyer is worth more than that. The fact that they hacked in the first place *E-Mail, Facebook and Z8 account* would have instantly dismissed the case. The lawyer would have told them there full of shit and to fuck off and stop wasting his time from the very moment they said that. And I actually have I.P evidence Linking their computer and there address to the hack on both the E-mail account and the Facebook. That's how I tracked him down.

    Worst they could do is report me to the FBI cyber crime's division, In which I would be marked as a grey hat hacker, Not black hat, Because I was doing it in the just cause of getting my hacked account back.

    Really they hacked me first. Your not going to dob yourself in that's just fucking retarded...

    Your argument is invalid.
    My argument is invalid? do you not have any knowledge about the real world? you lost an account with some virutal guns woopty fucking doo,and once again living in another country would not make a diffrence,since if they we're to actually sue you,your country would deport you,or call you to court and even like you say they "hacked you first" whoa the kid stole an account with some virtual guns,which once again you could of recoverd from z8 support,having someones let's say bank info and actually threatening them is a whole other story,let's put it this way if a kid can get put in prison for saying a "joke" you could by far be sued for everything you're worth,so therefore i'm right,and if you we're to actually be sued you would lose in every single point,since honestly a laywer and the court wouldn't give a single fuck about a virtual account with some virtual weapons on it,and even if you we're to say ''yeah my account is worth 3000$" that's why i hacked them'' they would just say you could of recoverd the account without a single problem.
    Vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
    Great guy. Communicated with me a lot and helped me out! Recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedoff View Post
    +1 ty dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by flookzakub7 View Post
    Totally worth it. I bought this method 2 days ago. If you not getting busted, it's unlimited RP machine.
    recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooknation View Post
    10/10 Was a pleasure doing business with this man! One of the best buying experiences ive had in a long time. And yeah, the method is working as a dream. And its not the old method that you all believe it is. Something completely different!
    Quote Originally Posted by dodac123456789 View Post
    Vouch for him,traded with him today.LEgit and awesome :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
    Pretty good method, if this method is abused could be get banned easily also should only use it on a smurf
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus View Post
    Can Vouch for this Method working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post

    Fantastic guy, this Riven
    Thanks for the vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
    Great methods, some are known, but some where new even to me!

  15. #73
    AxiomFlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EST
    Posts
    406
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    406
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This smells of bullsht.

  16. #74
    hugo2031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Accounts don't simply get hacked...Just saying.
    Akatsuki member since 2007

    My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Xbox Live got hacked\fucked up.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 04:32 PM
  2. GHB got Hacked/Raged
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. ********* got hacked once again
    By firesnipe5 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
  4. My account in USKO got hacked
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 10:12 AM