Thread: New Player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    you will be missed sweet aniki
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Global Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,014
    Reputation
    3513
    Thanks
    9,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    It's basically a poor excuse of a spin-off of Counter Strike that went too far with the anime shit. I personally liked it better when SubaGames still owned it. Much more stable community and US West was full af.
    Barely even looks like anyone plays at all.



     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Premium Seller - December 2017
    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.



  2. #17
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Barely even looks like anyone plays at all.
    O_O What server are you playing on? Alpha and UK4 are usually packed af.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    you will be missed sweet aniki
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Global Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,014
    Reputation
    3513
    Thanks
    9,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    So, we got 3 years nooby player, people that wants to be in a clique, and I'm ... sitting here laughing my ass off.

    I'm pretty sure I could hook you up with whatever you have questions for this game, Raple. Welcome to the most shittiest game, ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    O_O What server are you playing on? Alpha and UK4 are usually packed af.
    Hey, add me on there. I'm "kingraple" and I'm kinda bored.



     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Premium Seller - December 2017
    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.



  4. #19
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    WIll be done Raple ;D

  5. #20
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Hey, add me on there. I'm "kingraple" and I'm kinda bored.
    If I can even get on I'll add you.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  6. #21
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post




    Hey, add me on there. I'm "kingraple" and I'm kinda bored.
    If I could, I would. But I can't, so I shan't.

  7. #22
    skkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ON the streets
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    It's basically a poor excuse of a spin-off of Counter Strike that went too far with the anime shit. I personally liked it better when SubaGames still owned it. Much more stable community and US West was full af.
    lol i remember those days, Subagames kept the it clean and it was so fun back then
    Last edited by skkhan; 12-19-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    If you have free accounts too give away PM me
    RESPECT LIST : Cataclypse

  8. #23
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by skkhan View Post

    lol i remember those days, Subagames kept the it clean and it was so fun back then
    Yup Well the main reason it was clean was because hacks weren't as popular.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  9. #24
    TheProNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Welcome bro



  10. #25
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    CF is pretty shitty right now, 100% pay to win.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  11. #26
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    i'll add ya on my alt

  12. #27
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,714
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Try to ignore the ha.ckers/laggers/brs/random kickers/farmers.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  13. #28
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,371
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I played this game in 2007

  14. #29
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
    I played this game in 2007
    Played it when it was beta on cf korea....
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. how new player can get free zp weapon ??
    By boyrent in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. NoMoreWords™ recruiting New Players !
    By DreamAce in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  3. NEW PLAYER
    By tazurazz321 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:27 PM
  4. [Help] New player in this game
    By kvll in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:34 AM
  5. New players cant post
    By Missy_Lynne in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:53 PM