Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Aerodactyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    No i wasnt begging or asking for him to share it with the public and i have my main but i wont talk about it sense this is a hacking website i dont want the bad rep to fallow me. the only reason that i came to this site was to check how much my account was value and for the video section. I HATE HACKERS SO WHY WOULD I BECOME ONE?9never hacked never will)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    If I'm not allowed to beg you shouldn't be either. And what happened to your main account? You lose email access or something?

  2. #32
    [\/]illager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!!
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    No i wasnt begging or asking for him to share it with the public and i have my main but i wont talk about it sense this is a hacking website i dont want the bad rep to fallow me. the only reason that i came to this site was to check how much my account was value and for the video section. I HATE HACKERS SO WHY WOULD I BECOME ONE?9never hacked never will)
    I trust all you said but the part "nerver hacked never will". Never say never and you are one a hacking site i am pretty sure that crossfire got some cocain injected at least once

  3. #33
    Aerodactyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol i know for a fact that i will never hack, I though of it before but i'm always afraid that if i use one ill suck without one.
    Quote Originally Posted by [\/]illager View Post


    I trust all you said but the part "nerver hacked never will". Never say never and you are one a hacking site i am pretty sure that crossfire got some cocaine injected at least once

  4. #34
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    No i wasnt begging or asking for him to share it with the public and i have my main but i wont talk about it sense this is a hacking website i dont want the bad rep to fallow me. the only reason that i came to this site was to check how much my account was value and for the video section. I HATE HACKERS SO WHY WOULD I BECOME ONE?9never hacked never will)
    I was talking about your main MPGH account lol. I remember you commented somewhere that that was an alt.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  5. #35
    BlackBerets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Dead
    does this "80k" zp method for $1 involve giving out any account information?
     
    Successful Trades/Sales/Purchases: 66+
    Notable Vouches:

    +1 Vouch for Optional (I went first no OMM)
    +1 Vouch for allegiance [+]
    +1 vouch I hate scammers (I went first no omm)
    +1 vouch TraderStatus (he went first no omm)
    [+]

    +1 Vouch for Spifferson (Gave him free account)

    +5 Vouch for Communismo
    +5 Vouch for Mandigo17 (I went first)
    +1 Vouch for cf1221
    +1 Vouch for Jeovante
    +1 Vouch Poxer (I went first no omm)
    +1 Vouch for Drifts
    +2 Vouch for blaze2120
    +5 Vouch for iTwistoG (excellent buyer!)
    +1 Vouch for WarWood
    +5 Vouch for poxer again for multiple deals done with no OMM and high wager account/money.
    +1 vouch WumboKnight (very trustworthy bought his account no omm)
    +5 vouch for xWallee (Gave me free CS : GO account! <3)
    +1 Vouch HuynhPhi (He went first no OMM and got the account fast and hassle free!)


  6. #36
    Aerodactyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine

    msg2shrt
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    I was talking about your main MPGH account lol. I remember you commented somewhere that that was an alt.

  7. #37
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerets View Post
    does this "80k" zp method for $1 involve giving out any account information?
    I doubt it

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  8. #38
    Jualai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Simple glitich. Just explore on your mobile device and u'll find it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Crossfire Ship Glitch
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
  2. Crossfire Mods, glitches, guides, and H4X!!!
    By Lolerz56 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:00 AM
  3. Crossfire Mods, glitches, guides, and H4X!!!
    By Lolerz56 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:10 AM
  4. crossfire easy glitching tool
    By josh77577 in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM
  5. Awsome crossfire port glitch!
    By iwanthacks3 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:16 PM