Thread: Fucking Spam

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,708
    My Mood
    Tired

    Fucking Spam

    God!! That spam at every fucking thread in the trading section: Make sure to fucking use an OMM, and the price of the account is XX$, Wish I had the money to buy, Good luck selling it!! WTF!! I used to do that really long time ago and I got banned once cus of it. But seriously!
    That doesn't include OMMs ofcourse since they're just doing their job.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #2
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    God!! That spam at every fucking thread in the trading section: Make sure to fucking use an OMM, and the price of the account is XX$, Wish I had the money to buy, Good luck selling it!! WTF!! I used to do that really long time ago and I got banned once cus of it. But seriously!
    That doesn't include OMMs ofcourse since they're just doing their job.
    I was about to say. Price checks area also reasonable, but the other things, "I wish I had the money," "gl selling," etc. are unacceptable.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  3. #3
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,090
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,034
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    "I wish I had the money," "gl selling," etc. are unacceptable.

    such posts should be reported, spam isn't tolerated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Josh (02-19-2014),WarWood (02-20-2014)

  5. #4
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    such posts should be reported, spam isn't tolerated.
    So that you can use your banhammer

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  6. #5
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,090
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,034
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    So that you can use your banhammer
    m+s can't ban
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #6
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,708
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'll try my best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    such posts should be reported, spam isn't tolerated.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  8. #7
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    m+s can't ban
    Infraction it is.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


Similar Threads

  1. SPAM FUCKING SPAM!
    By OpTic SaLtZz in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. SPAM THIS FUCKING BITCH
    By bobbielee in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:03 AM
  3. Fuck Spam Day
    By randomnamekabe in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:50 AM
  4. Useful links, dont fucking spam or you WILL be banned
    By iverson954360 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:23 AM