Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    xuanwolao7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Don't want to play this game.

  2. #17
    Enzo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    37.2350° N, 115.8111° W
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you need help on aiming then you should consider lowering your sensitivity. Lower sensitivity enhances your aiming precision although it makes your reaction to your surroundings slower. I also recommend not spraying at all unless at close range.

  3. #18
    WolyMoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Tips to improve your shooting?

    I've been playing crossfire since 2009. I was pretty known in US West and was known as a best sniper in West Server.
    After playing with bunch of ZP whores, using OP weapons and their skin I got sick and tired of it.
    I then went for GM'er.
    Ghost Mode(I applied for Old Lengeds) yes the same clan that got into tournament but failed in tournament.

    Then the clan got disabandoned.
    I started playing e8 fully competitive I used to scrim a lot and was pretty much of a pro player.

    During my time, I've observed few of the important things that YOU need that will help you even if you can't aim right.

    - Self Confidence
    *Play like the other players are bunch of rookies and spray their asses down (don't actually spray your gun though lol)
    *Be calm and DONT hassle when shooting someone, as a new player I used to think big ranks are really the pros but I then
    realized they suck balls, always have patience when shooting.
    * DONT SPRAY, people usually intent to spray as they see a enemy you are tempted to kill them, people with decent skills DONT spray
    They rather tap and aim properly then tap. 3 bursts per once tap however it all depends on your weapon. (For AK 2 will do good).
    *Sound Whoring, People might call you a try hard but listening your game sound is really helpful if you want frags, use your sound it is as good as wall hacks.*
    *Get a proper gaming set, If you're like a heavy gamer like me, I've got 2 mouse (Death Adder, R.A.T) A gaming laptop and a gaming headset. I use them all and take a good amount of advantages off them, so get yourself some gaming gear then you're set to go and play like a PRO.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to WolyMoly For This Useful Post:

    westrice1 (08-16-2014)

  5. #19
    westrice1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WolyMoly View Post
    Tips to improve your shooting?

    I've been playing crossfire since 2009. I was pretty known in US West and was known as a best sniper in West Server.
    After playing with bunch of ZP whores, using OP weapons and their skin I got sick and tired of it.
    I then went for GM'er.
    Ghost Mode(I applied for Old Lengeds) yes the same clan that got into tournament but failed in tournament.


    Then the clan got disabandoned.
    I started playing e8 fully competitive I used to scrim a lot and was pretty much of a pro player.

    During my time, I've observed few of the important things that YOU need that will help you even if you can't aim right.

    - Self Confidence
    *Play like the other players are bunch of rookies and spray their asses down (don't actually spray your gun though lol)
    *Be calm and DONT hassle when shooting someone, as a new player I used to think big ranks are really the pros but I then
    realized they suck balls, always have patience when shooting.
    * DONT SPRAY, people usually intent to spray as they see a enemy you are tempted to kill them, people with decent skills DONT spray
    They rather tap and aim properly then tap. 3 bursts per once tap however it all depends on your weapon. (For AK 2 will do good).
    *Sound Whoring, People might call you a try hard but listening your game sound is really helpful if you want frags, use your sound it is as good as wall hacks.*
    *Get a proper gaming set, If you're like a heavy gamer like me, I've got 2 mouse (Death Adder, R.A.T) A gaming laptop and a gaming headset. I use them all and take a good amount of advantages off them, so get yourself some gaming gear then you're set to go and play like a PRO.
    Yeah, you're tips will definitely help, every time I go against a better player I know off, I choke and just spray, I also don't take my time with shots just as soon as I see an enemy I try and kill me before I prelaim where his head will be

    DO NOT ADD "thepeenoypenguin." on skype. He has added period onto my skype name. He is an imposter and most likely a scammer. Or use the button above.

  6. #20
    WolyMoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post


    Yeah, you're tips will definitely help, every time I go against a better player I know off, I choke and just spray, I also don't take my time with shots just as soon as I see an enemy I try and kill me before I prelaim where his head will be
    I'm glad I was able to give you some handy tips, take a good use of it

  7. #21
    Kazusa Touma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White Album 2
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    8
    aim for neck/head

    strafe (move left to right constantly)

    dont jump

    dont spray if needed

    prefire as you peek

    find the perfect sensitivity, whether it means buying a new mouse or changing it manually

    play the game. you will learn how the game works and get better eventually.

  8. #22
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazusa Touma View Post
    aim for neck/head

    strafe (move left to right constantly)

    dont jump

    dont spray if needed

    prefire as you peek

    find the perfect sensitivity, whether it means buying a new mouse or changing it manually

    play the game. you will learn how the game works and get better eventually.
    ^this guy is bronze 5 in crossfire

  9. #23
    TenshiLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by westrice1 View Post
    I've been asking around I just can't find the right combination of dpi and in game mouse sensitivity..
    And btw in the windows mouse option, there's a box you can tick that says mouse precision, will that help out?
    Get good or become a hacker. <3
    Death to all Otaku and Lolicon!
    Peace cannot be kept by force,it can only be achieved by understanding.


    PSN: Lightsofhop

  10. #24
    Rin Kaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    0
    i spray at head and pray

  11. #25
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    Tap Fire (Shoot) and Crouch
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  12. #26
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    If you add me i can show you an old trick i used back in the day. Takes practice but works well.
    Name = Heatz
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Help any tips for getting my hacked account back.
    By madridista07 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:54 AM
  2. Working NA modz to help me level get better gear faster?
    By acemoo in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 12:32 PM
  3. [Help Request] Appreciate any help I can get
    By holytits in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:53 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:22 PM
  5. is there any tips on how to get more unbelievables?
    By iwillownu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:26 PM