Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,198
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721

    Post 3 Free CrossFire Accounts

    Enjoy
    Heard you want some accounts that were good and made before 2011, so here you go.

    Login ID: dzeko66666
    Password: batuhan1
    Security Question: What is your favorite super hero?
    Security Answer: Batman
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 2011-7-28
    Account Email: philipp.karla@hotmail.com
    Email Password: batuhan166

    Login ID: markusekul27
    Password: hellgate66
    Security Question: What is your favorite video game?
    Security Answer: CF
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 11-9-13
    Account Email: theKill17@hotmail.com
    Email Password: soulghost6
     

    Login ID: rewan52
    Password: martin
    Security Question: What make was your first car?
    Security Answer: bmw
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 11-1-24
    Account Email: rewan@outlook.com
    Email Password: Martin124
     

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

    alex230786 (08-25-2014)

  3. #2
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    All taken, grats to whoever got em Nice accounts
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  4. #3
    shawnbrewer19292's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Man im late nice acc i really wanted that m4 custom

  5. #4
    ~Z3R0~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnbrewer19292 View Post
    Man im late nice acc i really wanted that m4 custom
    You're not late at all. I've got some epic accounts although I cannot post links yet due to my low post count. Stay here a couple of hours more, I need to get some trash off my servers.

    Yours faithfully,
    ~Z3R0~
    Last edited by ~Z3R0~; 08-24-2014 at 02:34 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Z3R0~ For This Useful Post:

    alex230786 (08-25-2014)

  7. #5
    FailFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kyarypamyupamyu
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Z3R0~ View Post
    You're not late at all. I've got some epic accounts although I cannot post links yet due to my low post count. Stay here a couple of hours more, I need to get some trash off my servers.

    Yours faithfully,
    ~Z3R0~
    you should let me get some.

    thanks for sharing op

  8. #6
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks for sharing!

  9. #7
    alex230786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    Enjoy
    Heard you want some accounts that were good and made before 2011, so here you go.

    Login ID: dzeko66666
    Password: batuhan1
    Security Question: What is your favorite super hero?
    Security Answer: Batman
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 2011-7-28
    Account Email: philipp.karla@hotmail.com
    Email Password: batuhan166

    Login ID: markusekul27
    Password: hellgate66
    Security Question: What is your favorite video game?
    Security Answer: CF
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 11-9-13
    Account Email: theKill17@hotmail.com
    Email Password: soulghost6
     

    Login ID: rewan52
    Password: martin
    Security Question: What make was your first car?
    Security Answer: bmw
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 11-1-24
    Account Email: rewan@outlook.com
    Email Password: Martin124
     
    No one Email and Email password is not valid. But for hackers... it's not a problem I wanna valid Email - I am not a hacker

Similar Threads

  1. FREE CROSSFIRE ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY
    By SXE BOI in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. [Release] free crossfire account
    By dgaleno2012 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. [Request] Free Crossfire Accounts Please!!
    By Cola-97 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Free crossfire account
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 04:50 PM
  5. free crossfire account
    By maxrayko in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 12:01 AM