Thread: So

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45

    So

    I've come to the conclusion that every hacker in the game is either named "Ahmed" or a variation of "Ahmed"
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  2. #2
    FFadex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Please change your thread title.

  3. #3
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    126
    You finally got the note?

    It's really obvious when you join for the first 5 days. Can I see a link to your CF account I'm interested.




  4. #4
    LunarX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,106
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post
    You finally got the note?

    It's really obvious when you join for the first 5 days. Can I see a link to your CF account I'm interested.
    Got a bunch of retard named: allah kosmok asking me for to trade accounts on CF.

  5. #5
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Or mohammed

  6. #6
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I've come to the conclusion you guys are racists and moaning about hackers on a hacking website.

    Have a nice day

  7. #7
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    I've come to the conclusion you guys are racists and moaning about hackers on a hacking website.

    Have a nice day
    How was it racist? It's a fact lol
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  8. #8
    poedeltje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    I've come to the conclusion you guys are racists and moaning about hackers on a hacking website.

    Have a nice day
    A fact != racist.




  9. #9
    FailFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kyarypamyupamyu
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    ahmed youssef mostafa mohammed medo pop = all egyptian names

  10. #10
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Holy shit.
    How can people be so prejudicial over a game

  11. #11
    D.Toretto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    190
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You are wrong,"Mido" is the name

  12. #12
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Holy shit.
    How can people be so prejudicial over a game
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=847237

    How can we not? It's statistically true.




  13. #13
    Nicksssmskja0`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire NA
    Posts
    771
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Heat did you really start this thread to make some fights?
    This has been posted about 100 times and isnt even true.

    1 vouch for coolbeans2 (Paid for Farming)
    1 vouch for -Silverz (i went first without OMM very fast)
    1 vouch for BurningAshes (Email Recovery Service)
    1 vouch for Appraised(CF NA ACCOUNT, went first and fast with OMM)

  14. #14
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksssmskja0` View Post
    Heat did you really start this thread to make some fights?
    This has been posted about 100 times and isnt even true.
    I posted it as a joke knowing all of the stuck up wanna be anti-racists would jump in and try to act like a hero.
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  15. #15
    Enzo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    37.2350° N, 115.8111° W
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that every hacker in the game is either named "Ahmed" or a variation of "Ahmed"
    Every?

    Yeah, okay. Maybe the majority, but not EVERY fucking hacker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast