Thanks

Crossfire exposure

I think we can all agree that crossfire is dying a bit, the community has been dying off for a while very slowly but it's not on a good path imo.

However, CS:GO is up there growing day by day with a massive player-base, so what can we do to make CFNA more active?
    I was thinking about it and the reason it is not active really is because it does not have a lot of exposure, think about how many people are on twitch, and even though cf has the same player base as cs:go worldwide, cf on twitch has little to no viewers?

Imo a big part of why cs:go is so popular is because of the exposure via streaming, it honestly brings in so many people to the game just from streams.

Honestly what I am saying is, imo i think z8 games should look into live streams, it's a big opportunity to gain players, with all the cs;go events and etc. being streamed and able to watch it's bringing in a ridiculous amount of players. How are you going to know a game is fun before playing it? It's sure as hell not by watching a preview of a new gun being added, no, it's by watching others play it, because who the hell has time to download a game that they don't know about?

Here's what i am proposing to absolutely no one but just for the fact of being able to write my ideas down:

* More NA events, with more viewership, ones that actually matter because we all know there is no point if no one cares.

* More structure between clans, more of a professional scene in the CF world, much like cs:go, more events with cash prizes, more things for new people to watch.

* More popular streamers streaming CF, i don't care if z8 has to pay streamers directly to stream CF, it will bring in so many people if streamed. Honestly CF as a whole needs a lot more recognition and exposure, and it's not going to happen by advertisements on random websites. Think about it, people watch twitch to see others play games, instead of putting some random ad up with a bunch of guns that no one cares about saying "Come join this fun game" how about we show them this "fun game". No one gives a shit about an ad with guns on it.

I dont know what to say, honestly if CF(z8games) wants to take their game and company to the next level it starts with the players, and this time it's not in the hands of z8 it's in the hands of the players to give it exposure. Crossfire should become more professional, more serious, more broadcasted, and overall just more seen.

Twitch is the answer. Btw if you couldn't tell this is directed more towards the CFNA scene.
    Also this is coming from the heart, for the past two weeks I have been streaming my "Gogetit" series and whatnot trying to become the best, but i'm soon realizing I have no goal? To be the best is so general.. It's not like i care about clans because there's no reason to! And that's what i am getting at! GIVE US A REASON TO CARE ABOUT CLANS.
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    cf sux .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    More events...

Thanks
    I hate how you compare it to CS:GO, but, I like how do you don't compare LoL to CF. God I hate those people.

Yes, community is dying and streaming on popular and not so popular streaming sites or even making videos daily definitely will boost it up.I remember when FinalShotReviews was making reviews, god they were hilarious and it brought in a lot of new players I've noticed. Now it's all chinks with VIP and female chars and QQing non-hacking BR's/egys/turks/germans/french Etc, etc. I also hate how people with a constant 150+ pingers buy VIP's and other foreign people KICK low people with smaller pings. I mean it's NA and UK, not other foreign countries, just about every country has their own CF.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post
    I hate how you compare it to CS:GO, but, I like how do you don't compare LoL to CF. God I hate those people.

Yes, community is dying and streaming on popular and not so popular streaming sites or even making videos daily definitely will boost it up.I remember when FinalShotReviews was making reviews, god they were hilarious and it brought in a lot of new players I've noticed. Now it's all chinks with VIP and female chars and QQing non-hacking BR's/egys/turks/germans/french Etc, etc. I also hate how people with a constant 150+ pingers buy VIP's and other foreign people KICK low people with smaller pings. I mean it's NA and UK, not other foreign countries, just about every country has their own CF.
    I am comparing it because of the communities. One of the main reasons CS:GO is as popular as it is is because of the exposure and viewership it has gained. It's always on the top of twitch and i garuntee you it brings in players daily by people just streaming it. I am not comparing it game-wise but rather community-wise, if we can gain that amount of viewership that tune into the gaming section just for crossfire, no doubt will we gain an exponential amount of players.
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    whats the point? most people have had it with cf.... the basic concept is simple make a game that everyone can play.... no matter how bad ur computer, and it worked really well. but the problem now is that the game is that its simply unplayable for multiple reasons: latency issues, its more like play to win, the stupid racism, its registry system, the gambling addition from the bm, the support for administration and of course the hackers. why would u want to support something that in turn doesn't support you? I and many of my past friends have spent thousands on the game we in reality we got nothing back... To say the least Im disappointed in z8 games as a whole.
    this is a signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Daily streams with 250 viewers
    xfam0usx
    Brando

The event live streams
    Like Halloween and Xmas, getting 1k ppl
    The charity stream where 1k$ was raised
    24 hrs

This was 2013
    Fair bit of streams then
    Dunno what happened

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Daily streams with 250 viewers
    xfam0usx
    Brando

The event live streams
    Like Halloween and Xmas, getting 1k ppl
    The charity stream where 1k$ was raised
    24 hrs

This was 2013
    Fair bit of streams then
    Dunno what happened
    Famous still streams but gets no where near 250 viewers.
    I was not playing around that time but that sounds like it'd be a good start.
    We don't need 250 viewers though we need 1000's
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Stream and post on all CF forums, start the trend.
    Proud Member since 2009
    Hit me up if you need anything

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iordofballin View Post
    Stream and post on all CF forums, start the trend.
    I did, still only get around 5-10 viewers
    I bring the heat.