Thread: Sad Story :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    525sirgo525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleALT View Post
    postimg,org/image/kzelv484j/
    is that you?

  2. #32
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That was pretty funny and a bit sad. Poor Ahmed. No worries, there are plenty of hackinh ahmeds out there waiting for a new hack to be released .
    Last edited by BurningAshes; 10-07-2014 at 08:33 AM.


  3. #33
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post

    Why is purple banned?
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Traded while Blacklisted

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

  4. #34
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 525sirgo525 View Post
    is that you?
    nah not me, a egy guy.

  5. #35
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    That was pretty funny and a bit sad. Poor Ahmed. No worries, there are plenty of hackinh ahmeds out there waiting for a new hack to be released .
    i guess 90% from egypt use hack, and 100% used before or tryed..

  6. #36
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,620
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleALT View Post
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Traded while Blacklisted

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Meh, sucks. Why were you blacklisted?
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    PurpleALT (10-09-2014)

  8. #37
    525sirgo525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleALT View Post
    i guess 90% from egypt use hack, and 100% used before or tryed..
    agree...and i know most of egys use hack...and they do suck..but belive me..not 100% only of egys tried hack...i mean all over the world players tried it..cause they wanted to see what will be their style with hack lol....even you purple tried it once or twice...or even many times..idc...but belive me it only despends on the player ..the player....not his region
    Last edited by 525sirgo525; 10-08-2014 at 12:11 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 525sirgo525 For This Useful Post:

    PurpleALT (10-09-2014)

  10. #38
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 525sirgo525 View Post
    agree...and i know most of egys use hack...and they do suck..but belive me..not 100% only of egys tried hack...i mean all over the world players tried it..cause they wanted to see what will be their style with hack lol....even you purple tried it once or twice...or even many times..idc...but belive me it only despends on the player ..the player....not his region
    i know m8, but they doing abuse of hack...
    sorry for my english.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleALT For This Useful Post:

    525sirgo525 (10-09-2014)

  12. #39
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Meh, sucks. Why were you blacklisted?
    because lol1505 is a fucking liar, he recover his acounts and report me for scam.

  13. #40
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,620
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleALT View Post
    because lol1505 is a fucking liar, he recover his acounts and report me for scam.
    He did the same with me.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  14. #41
    PurpleALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Symmetrical i told you lol1505 is a liar. @Flameboy107 can confirm that
    can u please unban my main acc? ;/ i really forgot that i was Blacklisted , i thought i'll be banned for 3 months..
    sorry for talking about that in this thread.
    and yea , i can show you more proofs that he is a scammer if u gime last hope to get unbanned ;(

  15. #42
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,620
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleALT View Post
    @Symmetrical i told you lol1505 is a liar. @Flameboy107 can confirm that
    can u please unban my main acc? ;/ i really forgot that i was Blacklisted , i thought i'll be banned for 3 months..
    sorry for talking about that in this thread.
    and yea , i can show you more proofs that he is a scammer if u gime last hope to get unbanned ;(
    I agree with the fact that @PurpleALT should be unbanned. He is a very trustable guy. This lol1505 faggot is saying that several people scammed him, while they didn't.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    -IamtheOne- (10-19-2014),PurpleALT (10-13-2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. A sad story about poverty, the sequel
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 11:11 AM
  2. A sad story about poverty, PT 3
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:40 PM
  3. A sad story about poverty PT 1
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 06:20 PM
  4. Sad Story
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:08 AM
  5. Post Sad Stories
    By Shark in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 04:58 PM