Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 92
  1. #31
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post


    Like who? Do you have proof? Are you sure they didn't hack or had any past offenses?
    If you are on the cf groups on fb then no need to post proof.
    Some got deleted already

  2. #32
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAWP View Post
    If you are on the cf groups on fb then no need to post proof.
    Some got deleted already
    Yes, I'm such a die hard fan of CF that I've joined all CF groups out there >.>




  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Durdan For This Useful Post:

    FinDusty (01-17-2015)

  4. #33
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post


    Yes, I'm such a die hard fan of CF that I've joined all CF groups out there >.>
    Who created the private server?




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  5. #34
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post


    Yes, I'm such a die hard fan of CF that I've joined all CF groups out there >.>
    There's like 2-3.. LOL

  6. #35
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    Who created the private server?
    Only Dev's show who they are, I personally don't know who the owner is. All I know is his name is ARXGaming on the forum xD


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAWP View Post
    There's like 2-3.. LOL
    It doesn't matter, I don't want to join a CF group seems... foolish like the word: 'Hashtag'




  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Durdan For This Useful Post:

    FinDusty (01-17-2015)

  8. #36
    kiridmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    11
    BlazeCF will be released in a few days also!

  9. #37
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by kiridmode View Post
    BlazeCF will be released in a few days also!
    da fuq is BlazeCF?

    Dammit it's fucking a BR ps....
    Last edited by Durdan; 01-17-2015 at 09:29 PM.




  10. #38
    Killspo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Laboratory, GM
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    76
    Any clearance on the KeyLogger? Where is it in the folder? I'm scanning right now, too much to be lost.
    Killspo


    Need to talk? PM me. I always read and respond to PM's.

  11. #39
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Killspo View Post
    Any clearance on the KeyLogger? Where is it in the folder? I'm scanning right now, too much to be lost.
    Keylogger confirmed. Check your %temp% folder .




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    Killspo (01-18-2015)

  13. #40
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    Keylogger confirmed. Check your %temp% folder .
    to remove it you just empty you %temp% folder right? and does the key logger end in .xx?
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  14. #41
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Exclamation

    Attention everyone: I come to confirm there is a keylogger in this private server mod. Below, I will explain briefly what the virus is, and how to remove it, as it is very difficult.

    What is the virus?

    It's a keylogger/backdoor that goes by the name of "Ratenjay". Ratenjay backdoors are one of the most dangerous keyloggers out there due to the recent growth of it. It's very hard to remove. "But Spank, I have an anti-virus and I can just remove it from there.." < false; it will give you blue screen and crash your computer. "I can just download a file shredder" < false; file shredders can only shred files that are not in memory, AKA not running. This virus is always a hidden process you can't see in task manager. "I found the process, I can just end it" < false; the executable denies all permissions of the user. Only the system can access it, and it is controlling the system. Therefore, it can only access/end itself when it wants, which it will not.

    Note: backdoor.ratenjay isn't the same as backdoor.ratenjay.b; don't get those confused.

    Where can I locate it?

    The sneaky thing about ratenjay is it conceals itself as a normal program on your computer. For example, the keylogger detected I have Google Chrome installed on my computer, therefore, it disguised the executable as "google chrome.exe". Also, it's really difficult to locate the keylogger as it contains a location and name randomizer. Basically unlike most other viruses, this one you cannot locate, it's not a fixed location common for everyone. Your best bet is to check your %temp%, that's where I found mine. (delete all the files in there, there will be some files that cannot be deleted, press okay and run a scan on all the files that aren't able to be deleted. If your anti-virus says files are clean, it's not in your temp folder.)

    How do I delete it?

    After hours upon hours of trying new methods, downloading file shredders and force file deleters, I finally found a solution that works for me. Earlier I said that if you try to remove the keylogger in your anti-virus, you will get a blue screen, aka crash. So check this out:

    Step 1: Start up "Run" by holding the Windows Key + R



    Step 2: Type in "msconfig" and press enter


    Step 3: Select "Selective startup" and uncheck both "Load system services" and "Load startup items"; hit apply, ok, then when you get prompted to restart system, do it


    Step 4: Once system is restarted, start up your anti-virus, run a full system scan, and remove all detected files

    Step 5: That's it, you're done.

    Please do not proceed to download this. Do it at your own risk, I have warned you. If you really want to play this, I'd recommend downloading VMware, contacting @JohnnyAWP for a bypass, then downloading this version of CF on there. (It's really not worth the trouble, do not waste your money, it will just get shutdown eventually after a while like the other 2 private servers, it's fun to spend the 1 million ZP though.)


    Hope this helped, again, I would not recommend downloading. Do it at your own risk.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Carter View Post
    to remove it you just empty you %temp% folder right? and does the key logger end in .xx?
    Note exactly, look here for how to remove in case you missed it .




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    Durdy (02-12-2015),Jonathan (01-18-2015),Killspo (01-18-2015),Nicksssmskja0` (03-05-2015),TaBz3 (02-25-2015)

  16. #42
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Omgosh I was gonna go to bed and then come to this^ ;_;
    Ugh. Time to stay up I guess LOL

    Edit:
    Nice tutorial on how to remove the keylogger.
    Good thing I never downloaded it, haha.

    As for the VMWare bypass, I may not be able to work on that for a few days.
    My computer decided to auto update to Windows8.1 and all softwares stopped working.
    Since it's my birthday today (18th, in case it's still the 17th for some people), I'll just work on this tomorrow and stuff.


    Good luck removing the keylogger, everyone !
    Last edited by Jonathan; 01-18-2015 at 01:27 AM.

  17. #43
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post
    Attention everyone: I come to confirm there is a keylogger in this private server mod. Below, I will explain briefly what the virus is, and how to remove it, as it is very difficult.

    What is the virus?

    It's a keylogger/backdoor that goes by the name of "Ratenjay". Ratenjay backdoors are one of the most dangerous keyloggers out there due to the recent growth of it. It's very hard to remove. "But Spank, I have an anti-virus and I can just remove it from there.." < false; it will give you blue screen and crash your computer. "I can just download a file shredder" < false; file shredders can only shred files that are not in memory, AKA not running. This virus is always a hidden process you can't see in task manager. "I found the process, I can just end it" < false; the executable denies all permissions of the user. Only the system can access it, and it is controlling the system. Therefore, it can only access/end itself when it wants, which it will not.

    Note: backdoor.ratenjay isn't the same as backdoor.ratenjay.b; don't get those confused.

    Where can I locate it?

    The sneaky thing about ratenjay is it conceals itself as a normal program on your computer. For example, the keylogger detected I have Google Chrome installed on my computer, therefore, it disguised the executable as "google chrome.exe". Also, it's really difficult to locate the keylogger as it contains a location and name randomizer. Basically unlike most other viruses, this one you cannot locate, it's not a fixed location common for everyone. Your best bet is to check your %temp%, that's where I found mine. (delete all the files in there, there will be some files that cannot be deleted, press okay and run a scan on all the files that aren't able to be deleted. If your anti-virus says files are clean, it's not in your temp folder.)

    How do I delete it?

    After hours upon hours of trying new methods, downloading file shredders and force file deleters, I finally found a solution that works for me. Earlier I said that if you try to remove the keylogger in your anti-virus, you will get a blue screen, aka crash. So check this out:

    Step 1: Start up "Run" by holding the Windows Key + R



    Step 2: Type in "msconfig" and press enter


    Step 3: Select "Selective startup" and uncheck both "Load system services" and "Load startup items"; hit apply, ok, then when you get prompted to restart system, do it


    Step 4: Once system is restarted, start up your anti-virus, run a full system scan, and remove all detected files

    Step 5: That's it, you're done.

    Please do not proceed to download this. Do it at your own risk, I have warned you. If you really want to play this, I'd recommend downloading VMware, contacting @JohnnyAWP for a bypass, then downloading this version of CF on there. (It's really not worth the trouble, do not waste your money, it will just get shutdown eventually after a while like the other 2 private servers, it's fun to spend the 1 million ZP though.)


    Hope this helped, again, I would not recommend downloading. Do it at your own risk.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Note exactly, look here for how to remove in case you missed it .
    when i remove it can i still run the game or will it reinstall when opening the launcher
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  18. #44
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAWP View Post
    Omgosh I was gonna go to bed and then come to this^ ;_;
    Ugh. Time to stay up I guess LOL
    Hahahaha

    Cleaning your computer > sleeping .


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Carter View Post
    when i remove it can i still run the game or will it reinstall when opening the launcher
    no LOL you start by deleting the game




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  19. #45
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post


    Hahahaha

    Cleaning your computer > sleeping .
    Bruh I don't need to clean my comp cause I don't fall for these scams LOL
    But I do need to FIX my comp...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Private Server?
    By IchigoBleach in forum MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. [Release] New Private Server
    By deadskulz in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. The New Private Servers Section
    By Melodia in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 08:20 PM
  4. New Private Server
    By wesdaddy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 02:26 AM
  5. [Info] New Private Server will created
    By garet122 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 05:25 PM