Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    7 days with the launcher, nothing dissapeared from my PC. I still own everything I had. Stop telling lies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kiridmode View Post
    7 days with the launcher, nothing dissapeared from my PC. I still own everything I had. Stop telling lies.
    Keylogger != your stuff is gone instantly, relax... Give it a good month or two, you're not the only one they're keylogging LOL

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

Keylogger != your stuff is gone instantly, relax... Give it a good month or two, you're not the only one they're keylogging LOL
    ^True, someone can't just get everyone's info all at once..

A friend of mine lost his cf account (post got deleted)
    Another friend got his facebook hacked. https://prntscr.com/5unglz He was messaging me from another acc, but he recovered it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan For This Useful Post:

Diamond (01-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Don't call us "idiots" when you have no brain of your own. It's called false-positives. But your anti-virus tells you the type of "virus" that's in the program. For example, Win32 is a false-positive, when you run hacks, because it modifies game and visual content (for wallhack) However, when your anti-virus says Backdoor.Ratenjay, that's not a fucking false-positive, it's a keylogger.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this was the dumbest thing I've read in my life. The keylogger isn't part of the launcher, it is executed only on first time run. So when you run the launcher for the first time, it saves the file, and the file permanently becomes a startup item on your computer, so it's not like you have to manually run it every time. And also, it's coded so that it removes access from the user to modify the file, so that you can't delete it if it's found somehow.
    you clearly dont have a clue how this all works xDD..
    please give me 1 good reason why they would keylog over 4k people? do you think this will benefit them?
    do YOU really think they care about your shity other CF accounts?
    DO YOU?
    i packed the official HGWC.exe with themida and it gave me 2 viruses while scanning, so wait HGWC is a keylogger aswell????
    Last edited by klased1; 01-20-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by klased1 View Post
    you clearly dont have a clue how this all works xDD..
    please give me 1 good reason why they would keylog over 4k people? do you think this will benefit them?
    do YOU really think they care about your shity other CF accounts?
    DO YOU?
    i packed the official HGWC.exe with themida and it gave me 2 viruses while scanning, so wait HGWC is a keylogger aswell????
    You continue your stupidity I see... Again, they're called false-positives. When you scan HGWC it gives you 2 viruses because like you said, the mass amount of coding, there's bound to be a "virus". Backdoor.Ratenjay isn't a fucking false-positive.

Also, it would benefit them GREATLY. First of all, my CF account isn't "shit", they would be happy to take it (if they could
    ). Secondly, CrossFire accounts aren't the only thing they would be after. There's bank accounts too, you know, online banking? Don't know if you heard of that in the Netherlands

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

buddhayang (01-20-2015),TaBz3 (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You continue your stupidity I see... Again, they're called false-positives. When you scan HGWC it gives you 2 viruses because like you said, the mass amount of coding, there's bound to be a "virus". Backdoor.Ratenjay isn't a fucking false-positive.

Also, it would benefit them GREATLY. First of all, my CF account isn't "shit", they would be happy to take it (if they could
    ). Secondly, CrossFire accounts aren't the only thing they would be after. There's bank accounts too, you know, online banking? Don't know if you heard of that in the Netherlands
    bruh xDDDDD WHY would they fucking hack your bankacccount if they get donations from 3k players.. FG makes 15k $ per month with thier shit server, ARX coud make 30K $ per month with thier server ... please stop trolling
    go scan the launchercffg.exe from Crossfire fantasy games, its full with 'backdoor' blabla bullshit, the server is running for over 3years now and none ever complained about 'my bank account got hacked', and "Don't know if you heard of that in the Netherlands" you are the one living in a fucking 3th world country dumbfuck

Thanks
    bruh xDDDDD WHY would they fucking hack your bankacccount if they get donations from 3k players.. FG makes 15k $ per month with thier shit server, ARX coud make 30K $ per month with thier server ... please stop trolling
    go scan the launchercffg.exe from Crossfire fantasy games, its full with 'backdoor' blabla bullshit, the server is running for over 3years now and none ever complained about 'my bank account got hacked', and "Don't know if you heard of that in the Netherlands" you are the one living in a fucking 3th world country dumbfuck
    i can tell you don't care about your computer. you probably use a household computer. when you have your own computer you wont want to take chances.
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Carter For This Useful Post:

TaBz3 (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    ermm... still skeptical ... so Sodium guys!
    <--------------

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Go scan it and prove to me that it has backdoors. You must be really mentally ill. The game is licensed and copyrighted, you can't have a game from a company with backdoors in it, that's fucking impossible, you realize how much shit they'd get in? But hey, you never know, those backdoors might be from all the other shit you download and be stupid enough not to clean

you are the one living in a fucking 3th world country dumbfuck
    LOL I LIVE IN CANADA YOU IDIOT, do you see how dumb you are now?
    Last edited by Diamond; 01-22-2015 at 02:01 PM.

MPGH HISTORY:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

TaBz3 (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am going to try it , seems like everyone is playing it nowadays. I have heard that you get alot of free zp and stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    I am going to try it , seems like everyone is playing it nowadays. I have heard that you get alot of free zp and stuff.
    Yes it does, but it's based off of CFEU so... Also, look on page 3 of this thread, I rather your info not be stolen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post

Yes it does, but it's based off of CFEU so... Also, look on page 3 of this thread, I rather your info not be stolen.
    Ah lol , i definitely wont download that game. Good of you to find the keylogger

Thanks

Ah lol , i definitely wont download that game. Good of you to find the keylogger
    I mean you could still download it but on VMWare and ask around for a bypass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post

I mean you could still download it but on VMWare and ask around for a bypass.
    My pc cant handle a VM lol , so i will skip it. Ill stick to CFEU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

But...but... I'm the one who found the keylogger

Haha jk, but yes don't download . If you really want just do it on VMware

MPGH HISTORY:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast