Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    whats your name on crossfire arx

In A Finnish Pub Drinking Beer And Smoking W**d (K-30 i am so old)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    glad that i did not download this crap and become (you are don't noob) of this life!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinDusty For This Useful Post:

Nicksssmskja0` (01-29-2015),QASERVER (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Killspo View Post
    JUST SO YOU KNOW, TETRIS WAS CREATED IN MOSCOW.
    I know that, because all the best was and will be Russian

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alex230786 For This Useful Post:

kiridmode (01-26-2015),sav77 (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hi guys,
    i really wanna try this Cf but i read here there is a virus keylogger .... so if i ask what that keylogger realy do? Everything that need Pw and Id in my Pc i have saved so dont need to log in ( facebook, email, youtube...) or i have saved id so i just need tab in pw, so i dont see any problem in there if they have my Pw but still dont have my id. Im just a normal student that dont have valuable things in my pc .
    So my question is that what that virus do? if it only will log keys that u tap to your pc than is ok for me i just will pay more attention what i press or just write my pw in a notebook and every time i need it i will just Ctr+c and ctr+v .

Sory bad english
    Last edited by ageron; 01-27-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ageron View Post
    Hi guys,
    i really wanna try this Cf but i read here there is a virus keylogger .... so if i ask what that keylogger realy do? Everything that need Pw and Id in my Pc i have saved so dont need to log in ( facebook, email, youtube...) or i have saved id so i just need tab in pw, so i dont see any problem in there if they have my Pw but still dont have my id. Im just a normal student that dont have valuable things in my pc .
    So my question is that what that virus do? if it only will log keys that u tap to your pc than is ok for me i just will pay more attention what i press or just write my pw in a notebook and every time i need it i will just Ctr+c and ctr+v .

Sory bad english
    Well, I mean that's all the keylogger does, is record your keystrokes. But if you really want a virus in your computer, go ahead and download. Just don't say we didn't warn you if your stuff goes missing .

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    wow there is not 1mil Rp for free so is not worth it now... back to normal Cf

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ageron View Post
    Hi guys,

Sory bad english
    you can use a virtual machine
    Killspo

Need to talk? PM me. I always read and respond to PM's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Explain the virus called "backdoor" obviously there is going to be some false positives but why is it called "backdoor"...
    Its called a backdoor because its used to enter from the back AKA an illegal way. Its like a secondary port to access the server, That no one knows about. Someone actually tried to build a backdoor into my friends GTA server. He never knew what a backdoor was so hes like ok what ever. I'm like WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    I know that, because all the best was and will be Russian
    Ey Ti Predurak Zatknis Pakagda ya tebe mazgi v gopu ne zacunel

Sorry about that ^ I just had to talk to the idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh912 View Post
    Its called a backdoor because its used to enter from the back AKA an illegal way. Its like a secondary port to access the server, That no one knows about. Someone actually tried to build a backdoor into my friends GTA server. He never knew what a backdoor was so hes like ok what ever. I'm like WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Ey Ti Predurak Zatknis Pakagda ya tebe mazgi v gopu ne zacunel

Sorry about that ^ I just had to talk to the idiot.
    Incorrect sir, backdoors are local viruses, they cannot be installed on servers and be used to infect that way. You must physically download something and run it for the virus to run.

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpankYourGirl View Post

Incorrect sir, backdoors are local viruses, they cannot be installed on servers and be used to infect that way. You must physically download something and run it for the virus to run.
    No I meant as In he made a back door to access the server files.

Thanks

Regarding private servers

ArxGaming: A confirmed key-logger. I tested it on the very first day before anyone figured it out. Lost a major with VIP.

FantasyGames: Has no virus, but takes a hell of a long time to download. Although once you play it once it runs smoothly. You get 600RP a day, more GP/EXP (Tests show 4x the normal amount), start with 100k, and have awesome starter weapons. Guns are cheaper too, but the lotto/market items are switched (as in thompson is bought and mk23 socom is won and such). Overall pretty nice though. You also have a higher chance to win at BM (I won 6 times today, to give you an idea. Only bought 30 crates).

BlazeCF: never got to test it. I tried and I couldn't make an account. And now I can't even re-download it on my new PC. Rip BlazeCF.

So based off that, play an official version or play CF:FG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12