Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Bored

    ARX Private server

    Soo I just saw this ARXGaming CF Private Server and u get 1mil RP o.o Is this the private server that people have been saying has a keylogger?
    I wana know cos i really want to get it XD




  2. #2
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, there's a keylogger. Check here.

    There are people who don't want to believe me mainly because they're ARX devs/admins/mods/or just idiots. You can ask many people, their accounts have already been compromised .




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  3. #3
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    People who say there isn't are just dumb meanwhile people keep losing their stuff after playing arx

  4. #4
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    you really stupid kid there's no keyloggers. if you lose your account - it's your problems, try to change password. I'm play CF NA 5.5 years, CF EU 2.5 years, CF FG, sometimes CF RU and CF ARX - never been compromised!
    you cant count cf arx because it just came out....just wait and see buddy you'll regret it, dont take chances with viruses.
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  5. #5
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also, the owner of CF FG apparently lives in a Country where there's no copyright laws so Smilegate can't do shit about it. I believe that's why it never got closed.

  6. #6
    eris209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Puso mo
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAWP View Post
    Also, the owner of CF FG apparently lives in a Country where there's no copyright laws so Smilegate can't do shit about it. I believe that's why it never got closed.
    hey i know this is out topic but you can't have referral links in your signature. Just letting you know before you get banned

  7. #7
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what is cf fg and does it differ from cfna ?

  8. #8
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    514
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    You really noob. When you registered account - you have e-mail, so you can recover it.
    Because 'everyone' have access to the emails.
    Also, even if you have it, if you login on it from your computer, the keylogger will get that info too.

    Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    lol, epic idiot kid what is your register date means if you have no brains? if you was jun 2012 registered you are don't noob? I don't think so - I see your stupidity, no more
    I'm actually laughing of your english, sorry. 'you are don't noob'

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan For This Useful Post:

    Nicksssmskja0` (01-29-2015)

  10. #9
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Bored
    What have I started?

  11. #10
    Killspo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Laboratory, GM
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    What have I started?
    A thread, my friend. You wanted to know if it had a keylogger.
    Killspo


    Need to talk? PM me. I always read and respond to PM's.

  12. #11
    dyze27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is really confusing. So by playing CF ARX you'll lose your account because of the so called keylogger that comes with it?
    Why the hell would you even make the same account for ARX from your main its just stupid and there's no keylogger running with the program.

  13. #12
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dyze27 View Post
    This is really confusing. So by playing CF ARX you'll lose your account because of the so called keylogger that comes with it?
    Why the hell would you even make the same account for ARX from your main its just stupid and there's no keylogger running with the program.
    Explain the virus called "backdoor" obviously there is going to be some false positives but why is it called "backdoor"...

  14. #13
    kiridmode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    11
    People here are just agaisnt ARX because they are butthurt for not having free RP/ZP on other servers.
    Go cry somewhere else my friend.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiridmode For This Useful Post:

    alex230786 (01-26-2015)

  16. #14
    Cloud_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's called a backdoor because the only thing the virus does is open a connection between your computer and a third party, without your permission. The only reason this is potentially dangerous is because with viruses like a "keylogger" they, the outside party, can record each key stroke you make. However this is EVERY key stroke you make, meaning that they have to sift through all the information they have gained through logging over four thousand players key stroke history. Though ARX also has a record of your email address and can potentially gain access to it through trial and error methods of trying to enter the account using words you type often, like typing "password123" everyday you log onto your computer.

    tl;dr You may lose your 12-month membership to brazzers/netflix
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     


  17. #15
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    2,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    You really noob. When you registered account - you have e-mail, so you can recover it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes idiot, I never lose account, but I know some noobz like you, who lose it and cryed on forums

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol, epic idiot kid what is your register date means if you have no brains? if you was jun 2012 registered you are don't noob? I don't think so - I see your stupidity, no more

    For starters, the word "noob" means new, or a newbie. You're a new member, therefore that makes you a newb.

    Secondly, you're an ARX developer LOL, so whatever you say you're obviously going to defend your shit private server LOL


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post
    It's called a backdoor because the only thing the virus does is open a connection between your computer and a third party, without your permission. The only reason this is potentially dangerous is because with viruses like a "keylogger" they, the outside party, can record each key stroke you make. However this is EVERY key stroke you make, meaning that they have to sift through all the information they have gained through logging over four thousand players key stroke history. Though ARX also has a record of your email address and can potentially gain access to it through trial and error methods of trying to enter the account using words you type often, like typing "password123" everyday you log onto your computer.

    tl;dr You may lose your 12-month membership to brazzers/netflix
    Thank you, someone who isn't completely fucking dumb, and Russian


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kiridmode View Post
    People here are just agaisnt ARX because they are butthurt for not having free RP/ZP on other servers.
    Go cry somewhere else my friend.
    LOL? the server will reset your whole account after beta so... it doesn't really matter LOL. And we're not butthurt, you're just ignorant enough to ignore the fact that it has a keylogger. The only people trying to prove me wrong are the developers of it, and you can't trust the developers because obviously they're not gonna admit there's a keylogger in the server LOL


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Explain the virus called "backdoor" obviously there is going to be some false positives but why is it called "backdoor"...
    What do you mean? The launcher extracts a file that contains a backdoor called "Backdoor.Ratenjay". To understand it better, a backdoor is something that opens a connection between your computer and the prey's computer. The ".Ratenjay" part is a keylogger.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dyze27 View Post
    This is really confusing. So by playing CF ARX you'll lose your account because of the so called keylogger that comes with it?
    Why the hell would you even make the same account for ARX from your main its just stupid and there's no keylogger running with the program.
    Obviously you have no idea what a keylogger is. It doesn't just record what you type into "ARX" it records EVERYTHING you type. Doesn't matter if it's a comment on YouTube, or you're entering bank account information. Everything.




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pristontale Private Server
    By Fedaykin in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:44 AM
  2. Runescape Private Server
    By Paolo1993 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:06 PM
  3. WoW Private Servers
    By Mortifix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 12:43 AM
  4. Private Servers...
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:25 AM