Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

ARX Private server

Soo I just saw this ARXGaming CF Private Server and u get 1mil RP o.o Is this the private server that people have been saying has a keylogger?
    I wana know cos i really want to get it XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, there's a keylogger. Check here.

There are people who don't want to believe me mainly because they're ARX devs/admins/mods/or just idiots. You can ask many people, their accounts have already been compromised .

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    People who say there isn't are just dumb meanwhile people keep losing their stuff after playing arx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
    you really stupid kid there's no keyloggers. if you lose your account - it's your problems, try to change password. I'm play CF NA 5.5 years, CF EU 2.5 years, CF FG, sometimes CF RU and CF ARX - never been compromised!
    you cant count cf arx because it just came out....just wait and see buddy you'll regret it, dont take chances with viruses.
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also, the owner of CF FG apparently lives in a Country where there's no copyright laws so Smilegate can't do shit about it. I believe that's why it never got closed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAWP View Post
    Also, the owner of CF FG apparently lives in a Country where there's no copyright laws so Smilegate can't do shit about it. I believe that's why it never got closed.
    hey i know this is out topic but you can't have referral links in your signature. Just letting you know before you get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what is cf fg and does it differ from cfna ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You really noob. When you registered account - you have e-mail, so you can recover it.
    Because 'everyone' have access to the emails.
    Also, even if you have it, if you login on it from your computer, the keylogger will get that info too.

lol, epic idiot kid what is your register date means if you have no brains? if you was jun 2012 registered you are don't noob? I don't think so - I see your stupidity, no more
    I'm actually laughing of your english, sorry. 'you are don't noob'

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan For This Useful Post:

Nicksssmskja0` (01-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What have I started?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    What have I started?
    A thread, my friend. You wanted to know if it had a keylogger.
    Killspo

Need to talk? PM me. I always read and respond to PM's.

Thanks
    This is really confusing. So by playing CF ARX you'll lose your account because of the so called keylogger that comes with it?
    Why the hell would you even make the same account for ARX from your main its just stupid and there's no keylogger running with the program.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dyze27 View Post
    This is really confusing. So by playing CF ARX you'll lose your account because of the so called keylogger that comes with it?
    Why the hell would you even make the same account for ARX from your main its just stupid and there's no keylogger running with the program.
    Explain the virus called "backdoor" obviously there is going to be some false positives but why is it called "backdoor"...

Thanks
    People here are just agaisnt ARX because they are butthurt for not having free RP/ZP on other servers.
    Go cry somewhere else my friend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiridmode For This Useful Post:

alex230786 (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's called a backdoor because the only thing the virus does is open a connection between your computer and a third party, without your permission. The only reason this is potentially dangerous is because with viruses like a "keylogger" they, the outside party, can record each key stroke you make. However this is EVERY key stroke you make, meaning that they have to sift through all the information they have gained through logging over four thousand players key stroke history. Though ARX also has a record of your email address and can potentially gain access to it through trial and error methods of trying to enter the account using words you type often, like typing "password123" everyday you log onto your computer.

tl;dr You may lose your 12-month membership to brazzers/netflix
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You really noob. When you registered account - you have e-mail, so you can recover it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes idiot, I never lose account, but I know some noobz like you, who lose it and cryed on forums

- - - Updated - - -

lol, epic idiot kid what is your register date means if you have no brains? if you was jun 2012 registered you are don't noob? I don't think so - I see your stupidity, no more

For starters, the word "noob" means new, or a newbie. You're a new member, therefore that makes you a newb.

Secondly, you're an ARX developer LOL, so whatever you say you're obviously going to defend your shit private server LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post
    It's called a backdoor because the only thing the virus does is open a connection between your computer and a third party, without your permission. The only reason this is potentially dangerous is because with viruses like a "keylogger" they, the outside party, can record each key stroke you make. However this is EVERY key stroke you make, meaning that they have to sift through all the information they have gained through logging over four thousand players key stroke history. Though ARX also has a record of your email address and can potentially gain access to it through trial and error methods of trying to enter the account using words you type often, like typing "password123" everyday you log onto your computer.

tl;dr You may lose your 12-month membership to brazzers/netflix
    Thank you, someone who isn't completely fucking dumb, and Russian

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiridmode View Post
    People here are just agaisnt ARX because they are butthurt for not having free RP/ZP on other servers.
    Go cry somewhere else my friend.
    LOL? the server will reset your whole account after beta so... it doesn't really matter LOL. And we're not butthurt, you're just ignorant enough to ignore the fact that it has a keylogger. The only people trying to prove me wrong are the developers of it, and you can't trust the developers because obviously they're not gonna admit there's a keylogger in the server LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Explain the virus called "backdoor" obviously there is going to be some false positives but why is it called "backdoor"...
    What do you mean? The launcher extracts a file that contains a backdoor called "Backdoor.Ratenjay". To understand it better, a backdoor is something that opens a connection between your computer and the prey's computer. The ".Ratenjay" part is a keylogger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dyze27 View Post
    Obviously you have no idea what a keylogger is. It doesn't just record what you type into "ARX" it records EVERYTHING you type. Doesn't matter if it's a comment on YouTube, or you're entering bank account information. Everything.

WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast