Thanks

Applying for clans error?

Hey guys i need some urgent help! :S

im wanting to join a pro clan that my friend asked me to apply for , so i went to the website,logged in, click clan, search for clan name, got on the clan site, clicked apply and when the description/intro thing comes up... i type something like " Hey man its me " and click submit thats when something happens.. it likes loads super slowly and after that, i get this:
    Code:
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1948826
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4844747
       System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
       System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +204
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +175
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
       PSystem.DataHelp.DbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +40
       PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command, Boolean noTimeOut, Database database) +354
       NewClan.membership_apply.btn_saveapply_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3903
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565
    So yeah, please help me I'll rep +thank whoever finds the solution !
    THANKS ALL!
    Used to be 999001

GFX To Do List :
    [x] Make a decent sig for myself
    [_] Get 100 Posts
    [x]Enter a SOTW
    [x] Come 1st,2nd or 3rd in a SOTW
    [_] Get a decent avatar..

Misc To Do List :
    [x]Get 100+ Posts
    [x] Get a Random thanks from someone
    [x] Get a 5.00 + kdr in CA