Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Making a sig with bb

I am far from noob. but I have a noob question, notice my sig? how do I make it to where the links are under the Description, Like my link is next to it, and everyone esles is "under" it, you see? I haven't gotten into html and all that. Thanks ~Heyd
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by heydiddledagain View Post
    I am far from noob. but I have a noob question, notice my sig? how do I make it to where the links are under the Description, Like my link is next to it, and everyone esles is "under" it, you see? I haven't gotten into html and all that. Thanks ~Heyd
    your question didn't make much sense , explain more properly and I see what I can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yes i cant understand what your saying lol.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok, I think the term is A href =
    this way when u hover over clock for in game it shows a link, so you would click Clock for in game, to go to the thread, instead of the thread link beside the Clock for in game
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments.