Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    CoKsA95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Crappy

    MPGH PUBLIC HACK

    GUYS MPGH PUBLIC HACK WORKED FOR ME GREAT SINCE LAST PATCH A FEW DAYS BEFORE.now when i want to inject it the game stops.What do i have to do ???

  2. #2
    boosterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its been patched don't work no more plaese hang lose for update if it comes

  3. #3
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    638
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    okay, Too begin with DON'T GET A BIG DICK!
    Second off, Wait because the current one is patched, Dave is working his ass off so we don't have to listen to noobs like you scream OMG MY HACK IS CRASHING?!?!?!? OMGG!!!!!!!

    1.STFU!
    2.WAIT!
    3.DON'T GET A BIG DICK!
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor Swift For This Useful Post:

    reagan19080 (06-02-2010)

  5. #4
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Eoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    23,830
    Reputation
    3593
    Thanks
    3,731
    My Mood
    Lurking
    fail guiy is fail its pactehd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If I'm down to eat ass, I'm down to eat dog
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #5
    danieljk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamdman View Post
    okay, Too begin with DON'T GET A BIG DICK!
    Second off, Wait because the current one is patched, Dave is working his ass off so we don't have to listen to noobs like you scream OMG MY HACK IS CRASHING?!?!?!? OMGG!!!!!!!

    1.STFU!
    2.WAIT!
    3.DON'T GET A BIG DICK!
    lol your being a dick by saying this shit and besides dave if he could be bothered he could have one by tomoz he makes like 2 a year so iv been told
    . all u had to say was its patched just chill and w8

  7. #6
    MvRouC12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stalking Choobs
    Posts
    1,693
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    fail guiy is fail its pactehd.
    Grammar fail is a fail too.


    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

    Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?


  8. #7
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamdman View Post
    1.STFU!
    2.WAIT!
    3.DON'T GET A BIG DICK!
    stop rage... +spamm!

  9. #8
    Greengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hello CoKsA, At the Moment, the reason your Hack does not work, is because it's Patched, Please be patient and wait for a new hack to be released..

    Thank You,

    -Greengo-
    InToxicated

  10. #9
    OoPs-Tk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by danieljk2 View Post
    lol your being a dick by saying this shit and besides dave if he could be bothered he could have one by tomoz he makes like 2 a year so iv been told
    . all u had to say was its patched just chill and w8

    This is true IF Dave wanted to he could probably have a update hack within a few hours of the address's being updated. However this is a public hack and you usually only see those updates if the coder is being generous. I would imagine that Dave will update the hack however I'm sure you will be w8ing at least another week for it.

    I don't think what you've heard about Dave doing 2 hacks a year is true. I believe he like most coders just releases when he see's fit/ want's to help the community/ or is testing code. I'm sure when the crossfire VIP becomes available you will see a updated pub.

  11. #10
    Greengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by OoPs-Tk View Post
    This is true IF Dave wanted to he could probably have a update hack within a few hours of the address's being updated. However this is a public hack and you usually only see those updates if the coder is being generous. I would imagine that Dave will update the hack however I'm sure you will be w8ing at least another week for it.

    I don't think what you've heard about Dave doing 2 hacks a year is true. I believe he like most coders just releases when he see's fit/ want's to help the community/ or is testing code. I'm sure when the crossfire VIP becomes available you will see a updated pub.
    It's not easy to do so, And Dave's a human too.

    You must see those movies where they set there Laptop somewhere and in 10 Seconds they get into the System or something like that..


    *Chuckle*



    -Greengo-
    InToxicated

  12. #11
    kvll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hello
    Posts
    3,835
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amazed
    why those noobs don't understand that ,when x-trap makes an update the hack is patchzord... #_#
    DONATOR! PL0X?

  13. #12
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    3,191
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    242
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    /facepalm
    why are there so many choobs saying "why it the hack not working" why wont kvll be my BF " wah wah wah
    stfu choobs and learn to read the hack is pached FFS
    >.>

  14. #13
    kvll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hello
    Posts
    3,835
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by evan80 View Post
    /facepalm
    why are there so many choobs saying "why it the hack not working" why wont kvll be my BF " wah wah wah
    stfu choobs and learn to read the hack is pached FFS
    >.>
    yeah i agree with the bf thing!!!
    DONATOR! PL0X?

  15. #14
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,283
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,863
    Moved to help section.

    Its patched.

    /Close.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MPGH Public Hack Version 1
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
  2. MPGH Public Hack
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 01:31 PM
  3. [Release]MPGH Public Hack v1.0 (15 min)
    By killer2334 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 09:11 AM
  4. MPGH Public hack?
    By thez6668 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
  5. [release] Mpgh Public Hack - Sidnietje
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 09:35 AM