Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    powned123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wherever....i think?
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    win 7
    wh
    and it says injected settings on automativ virus off auc off and it says injected but crossfire wont open

  2. #17
    EviL_WaLdO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The City Of Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i get an xtrap error.
    @ crossfire patching.

  3. #18
    doggyrpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you have to be more clear if you want me to help you or the threadstarter.
    I'm BACK.

  4. #19
    EviL_WaLdO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The City Of Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If you need help with the Crossfire hack, please post below..
    Operating system (Vista,Win7,ect)
    Hack you are using
    Injector you are using
    And what you are having trouble with.
    Operating System (OS): WinXP
    Hack I Tried To Inject: MPGH CF Public.dll (From The Offered attachment in this thread)
    Injector Used:Faith
    Issue/Concern: I do The Steps. Turn of antivirus(Norton), open the injector, toggle its settings, browse for the .dll, start crossfire, click inject. xtrap error.
    :/
    May try again later. if im doing something wrong thanks

  5. #20
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,816
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Operating System (OS): WinXP
    Hack I Tried To Inject: MPGH CF Public.dll (From The Offered attachment in this thread)
    Injector Used:Faith
    Issue/Concern: I do The Steps. Turn of antivirus(Norton), open the injector, toggle its settings, browse for the .dll, start crossfire, click inject. xtrap error.
    :/
    May try again later. if im doing something wrong thanks
    Try another hack.

  6. #21
    sesius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hello

    I have a small problem, X-trap directly detects all unpatched hack

    * Operating system: Seven
    * Hack you are using: All unpatched Hack
    * Injector you are using: PerX gold MPGH Injector
    * And What You are having trouble with. : Xtrap detected directly.

    Thank you

  7. #22
    YoungerGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sesius View Post
    Hello

    I have a small problem, X-trap directly detects all unpatched hack

    * Operating system: Seven
    * Hack you are using: All unpatched Hack
    * Injector you are using: PerX gold MPGH Injector
    * And What You are having trouble with. : Xtrap detected directly.

    Thank you
    Private Message me with your Team Viewer Username and password.
    If you don't got Team Viewer Download it.
    Google it.

  8. #23
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,816
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sesius View Post
    Hello

    I have a small problem, X-trap directly detects all unpatched hack

    * Operating system: Seven
    * Hack you are using: All unpatched Hack
    * Injector you are using: PerX gold MPGH Injector
    * And What You are having trouble with. : Xtrap detected directly.

    Thank you

    Use FInject.

  9. #24
    senelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Lonely
    was just curious about the white walls. Was trying to test it out but I am unclear on where to hit the home key. i know before the game starts but i've seen me spam the key from start till login with nothing. Anyclues ?

  10. #25
    Minigun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have windows vista. I use the faith injector and the public hack, but nothing works at all. The injector is able to inject the file, but I dont get a popup to mgph.net and there is no hack

  11. #26
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,816
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Minigun View Post
    I have windows vista. I use the faith injector and the public hack, but nothing works at all. The injector is able to inject the file, but I dont get a popup to mgph.net and there is no hack

    What OS do you use?

  12. #27
    [i]sTaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    * Operating system (Vista,Win7,ect):Vista
    * Hack you are using: Boxes and no sky hack
    * Injector you are using: Faith
    * And what you are having trouble with.:
    i cant extract the .dll with winrar norhing happens when i extract the file is nowhere.. help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Hello,having troubles with hacks<<! Me I need help.
    By CodeNameDevil7 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. If you are having problems with hacks.. LOOK HERE FIRST!
    By AtomicStone in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:07 PM
  3. if you are having trouble making accounts
    By Byrd in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:58 AM
  4. If you are having problems with Drgns hack pack visit here
    By bean147932 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 12:13 PM
  5. For the people that are having trouble with the chams...
    By someguy876 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 10:57 PM