1. Have you checked the settings on your injector?
-It's meant to be set to close after it injects, and you can set it to inject automatically.
2. Which hacks are you talking about? Quite a few of them aren't working, and/or are fake.
3. Just in-case they ARE fake, I'd virus scan that shit. VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan and/or virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb .
4. I don't think you really had to go through all that trouble changing your antivirus and reinstalling Crossfire, there's two things that might have happened.
1- The hack was a fake, and your antivirus is crap, so it mocked up your PC.
2- The hack and your antivirus were working, you just made a mistake during injection.
last and not least
5. I've been to Italy before, how's the weather there =D?